Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Periods in middle of the session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Periods in middle of the session

This happened last week, I was with my regular WL late at night and during the doggy saw little red stuff on her ass, I stopped doing doggy and asked if she knows she is bleeding and turned on the lights to check and realised her periods started in middle of the session and she did not even feel it, she also told me that her periods was 2 days early. We ended the session for the day and jokingly she said I took her virginity that's why she is bleeding.
    I have had sex with my ex's in the past but it was always after they thought their periods had stopped and found blood after sex, this was my first time experincing periods in middle of the session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can't do period sex. The smell of blood really grosses me out. A huge boner killer.

Banned
    A young Thai girl almost turned me into a vampire.

It was in 200 Stanmore. When I DATY her I tasted sweetness. I knew that was a bit odd and went to the sink to split it out. I saw traces of blood in it. The girl was apologetic and she told me her period was just over a day ago.

She has a deep pink vagina. It was a cold winter day when I opened it and buried my mouth into it it was so warm and cozy inside it. I hadn't experienced such sensation with any other girl before. And she twitched, shuddered and orgasmed.

The blood thing has put me off DATY and I stop doing it since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh bro with my regular goin at it and I was thinking hmmm she smelt abit fishy today.

Didnt care kept slamming it till I came, only to find my cock was red lol. Was abit scary then figured her period starting and thats why she was extra horny lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all love eating pussy, some guys use condoms or CPR disposable face shields or even pussy condoms, which is an oversize condom while doing oral on a girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    We all love eating pussy, some guys use condoms or CPR disposable face shields or even pussy condoms, which is an oversize condom while doing oral on a girl
    That's sounds terrible, no thanks

I love period sex and that slight metallic taste of the blood.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    That's sounds terrible, no thanks
    i think it will be the same as a CBJ, so its just something to think about, most guys won't do it, i haven't tried it but it might become the norm in the industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wouldn't DATY, but FS doesn't really gross me out while aunt Irma visits

more worried about higher risk of STI though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Horrible and funny as at the same time 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Being honest wouldn't have stopped me from finishing off the session

Banned
    Happened During DATY
    FlaVour and consistency of fluid changed....looked in the mirror and saw why
    Washed my face and returned for the main event..,albeit in the shower
    Girl was apologetic....I didn't care...great fuck
    The Great Days at Tudor Court

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The Red Badge of Courage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Red Badge of Courage
    All punters who have tasted blood should wear a red band on their left arms when they go to visit the parlours as sign of courage and honour.

We salute you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happened to me one time during doggy as well. The girl is apologetic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Checking the rosters of 42 g and no5 m there is not a girl that has more than two days off a week. Most only one day. After months of perusing these rosters none of the girls have any week long period breaks. Period. Pun that is. So when the girls don’t like their breasts touched or Daty too long you can be pretty sure what’s going on. I alway found my ex wife to be looser during period time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A real man loves women every day of the month haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feeling a modess string can be a bit of a shock. Happened recently. I took other options

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had this happen to me a few weeks ago.
    I felt the state of lubrication change and pulled out to have a look, the girl was most embarrassed, but I simply said lets take the condom off, your not going to get pregnant now. Yup she whipped it off and we finished bareback. She enjoyed it so much she asked for my number and we arranged to meet over the next few days so I had some cheap bb sessions at her place.

Banned
    Many Thai girls use sponges wedged deep in their pussies and keep working. They can’t afford to have any days off. Mongers will never know they’re on their period. No leaks and no smell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast