Thread: Cherry - slim blonde energizer bunny who looks European

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cherry - slim blonde energizer bunny who looks European

Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment :533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit :August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late every tuesday, wed and thursday as par roster but may be changed as she fits in a schedule

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, 69, rimming, side saddle and side facing fucking, missionary, doggy to completion, massage

Size/shape :Medium height at 162 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, short blonde hair, attractive face but not Asian looking but looked like a European girl

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes very bubbly and very keen in the room crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock.

My experience/comments : When I first met Cherry she looked a bit older than the late 20's description and would be at least 30 but she was very bubbly and happy and grabbing me and kissing and hugging.

I liked the look of her in that she looks like a fit tanned blonde Aussie and her face not Asian at all and more European but only limited English.

I was telling Angie later to teach her how to say "gday mate" and she would fool anyone unless the conversation continued.

After the shower we are on the bed kissing and fooling around and my cock is getting harder and then I am being sucked and she puts her pussy near my face laying side on.

So here we are facing each other sideways sucking the fuck out of each other and I am really going for it and sucking her pussy into my mouth and my cock is being devoured.

Cherry had a finger playing with my arse and this usually is a test to see your reaction to arse play so I am sucking her laser smooth pussy and getting balls and cock sucked.

I then moved to sit on the bed side and then Cherry is deepthroating my hard cock now all the way in and then sucking while holding balls and this felt really good.

I just sat there and watched and let her cock worship me for about ten minutes and then she pushed my legs back and starts rimming me and I love a bit of this.

I wanted to get inside her pussy as she has a slim athletic body and all very firm and I got her to lay side on next to me and entered that tight pussy side saddle.

I liked the look of her as I fucked her slowly and Cherry was in raptures the whole time my cock was inside her and going off and uttering sexy dirty talk the whole time.

I fucked her like this for at least ten minutes changing angles and speeds and she loved it when I sped up faster each time looking at her sexy legs and bum made me hard.

Cherry had my balls and was pulling me into her like I am a dildo with a man attached and she was crying out constantly telling me dirty talk like "you fuck number one etc"

We then were facing each other and I had her legs right back against her body fucking her like this pulling her into me.

I then suggested some missionary and she had her legs right back and I was leaning down slowly fucking her and kissing her and Cherry was really turned on horny.

She looked like a young sexy Aussie MILF who I just met at a party and we went into one of the bedrooms and I am fucking her in secret and her husband is out there mingling.

I was taking my time because it was a turn on to look at a western face for a change and do some fantasy stuff and Cherry is constantly giving me compliments.

I really enjoyed the slow lovemaking and kept going for 20 minutes missionary and Cherry was giving me encouragement the whole time and looked very sexy under me.

I am getting covered in sweat by now because I was giving her some fast hard pounding in small bursts as every girl loves this and they all cry out wanting more.

It was getting close to the hour now so I changed to doggy to finish off and Cherry had her head right down on the bed and legs spread out wide and I am fucking her slowly doggy and looking at her sexy firm legs.

I am pulling her into me and and have each thigh in my hands stroking her and those legs are really slim and firm and tanned and I hammered that pussy to Cherry crying out loudly.

I came with a strong force looking at those legs spread out wide and sexy bum and Cherry came again crying out loudly.

I was covered in sweat and needed to shower and then Cherry gave me a nice firm massage and later gave me a goodbye hug and said she loved the session.

I also enjoyed my time with her and the chance to fantasize about secretly fucking an Aussie girl at a party without the drama of relationships getting in the way.

Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry 24/8

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster - Wednesday 24th August 2022 - Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry.. GFE, sensual tease and soft fun charm.. or a PSE with raunch and fantasy

Cherry - Slim and tall Size 6, DD Cup,165CM, Long hair with a vicious and cheeky personality,Malaysian lady. "533s new roster girl with a playful personality arrives and shows us what Malaysians are known for.. that is a real ice breaker plus offers an exceptional service.. You will never tire of seeing this leggy bundle of energy who can be your fantasy depending on your desires..Come and revisit Cherry and let us know how stellar she is.

*A quality lady roster for this Wednesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Cherry

Month/Year of Visit :29th November 2022

Hours of Business :10 am to late every tuesday, wed and thursday as par roster but may be changed as she fits in a schedule

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, side saddle and side facing fucking, missionary, cowgirl, doggy to completion, another BBBJDT to completion over boobs.

Size/shape : Medium height at 162 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, blonde hair, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong, China

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very bubbly and very keen in the room dancing about happy disposition, later crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock.

My experience/comments : I just had to get back to see Cherry after the first time with her was really fun and now this time she looks more Asian so must have been the poor lighting.

Anyway, she is a delight to be with and very easy going as to whatever happens, so I am standing there kissing her and stroking that sexy fit body and I have a hard cock even before the shower.

My cock brain remembered her sexiness and was eager to get going, so after the shower, we are kissing and then she gets down on her knees and sucks my cock and yes it felt really good.

This girl can suck a mean cock and she does it with her full attention and I can see her mouth and lips wrapped around me and her tongue is licking away.

There were several sucking moments and she had me close a few times and after a couple of minutes of the standing sucking I gently push her on her back on the bed edge and go to town on that pussy.

Laser smooth and her dark skin down there and bright pink inside and I am licking so slowly and sensuously and tongue fucking her and Cherry is really loving this.

Cherry was holding my head and crying out and giving me verbal acknowledgment of my achievements as I went and at the later stages was really crying out and bucking onto my face.

I am pussy suck number one apparently, along with any others who get the same comment, but I will take it as a positive response.

So now I am sitting on the bed edge and Cherry is sitting on the carpet and she is worshipping my cock and balls and I can see she is getting nearly all of me down her throat.

Her technique is flawless and she sucks with purpose as if it really matters to get it right and I am watching and getting close to cumming a few times.

We then moved to the bed and the sucking is still going and deeper now and the moaning and balls fondling and I am loving this.

I am rubbing my cock bareback along her pussy and she is massaging it and in it slips for a couple of strokes and holy hell it felt good and I pulled out and Cherry put a dom.

I started fucking her like this and right away Cherry is going off saying how much she is enjoying it and she gave me many compliments the whole time I was with her.

I kept the side saddle for a while then we were facing each other and kissing and I could get long slow deep strokes and it was so sexy.

This girl has a very strong girlfriend vibe and she looks so sexy and some of the times I was kissing her she was sucking my bottom lip with eyes closed.

I then got right on top in missionary and had her legs right back and went fast and hard for a while and she is crying out horny wanting me to fuck her hard.

I also got down close and slow deep strokes and the kissing and lip sucking again and I felt affection towards her.

We then moved to Cherry on top ha ha, and she lowers onto me and is swaying back and forth and then bouncing up and down and I am holding her up and fucking her sexy pussy.

I was getting pretty hot so I suggested doggy to finish and she is laying there head right down and legs spread out and fuck she looked sexy.

That slim body and long blonde hair and sexy legs spread right out and she is crying out to be fucked hard and I fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes then came in the dom.

I was sweating heavily by now so we both showered and then she said massage so I lay down and I pulled her on top of me and we are just laying together kissing so sensuously.

I thought, fuck this, I miss kissing a sexy girl and she was so into it, and then Cherry is moving down kissing my body then playing with my cock and balls again.

The time was almost up but Cherry had other ideas and then she has me hard and in her mouth again for another long slow sucking session and she is kneeling between my legs.

So, now she is sucking full deep throat and massaging balls and again sucking with conviction and purpose and I am thinking that I will cum again.

The sucking is going for a while now and we are right on the death nell for time and Cherry is determined to make me cum and she is really going for it and eventually I came all over her tits.

Just watching her as she worked her magic, I could see that she really is a sweetheart person and puts in such an effort, so I gave her a good time as well.

So next week I have booked a 2 hour session and told her that I will lick and suck her pussy for 30 minutes and she is very thrilled and I will give her a massage as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s awesome. I’l never forget the first time I met her and stayed 3 hours. I would have stayed all night if the boss hadn’t kicked me out unless I changed girls. It was difficult to book her again at 533..

Fortunately she also works at 102 Liverpool 3 days a week (including Friday/Saturday) and has been well worth the 30 min drive West for long sessions. She’s generous with time at Liverpool.

She’s also very funny, and as of a few weeks ago had beautiful long blonde hair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    She’s awesome. I’l never forget the first time I met her and stayed 3 hours. I would have stayed all night if the boss hadn’t kicked me out unless I changed girls. It was difficult to book her again at 533..

Fortunately she also works at 102 Liverpool 3 days a week (including Friday/Saturday) and has been well worth the 30 min drive West for long sessions. She’s generous with time at Liverpool.

She’s also very funny, and as of a few weeks ago had beautiful long blonde hair.
    What's her name at 102 liverpool? I went to their website and there is a WL with the same name, however, the photos on their website doesn't have her with blonde hair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    What's her name at 102 liverpool? I went to their website and there is a WL with the same name, however, the photos on their website doesn't have her with blonde hair.
    The same: Cherry. See: https://102liverpool.com/cherry/

Although the name Cherry appears on the 533 Rosters posted here she is not on their website. Both places also claim she’s Malaysian. Which she finds quite funny.

And weirdly both 533 and 102 show her on their rosters for tonight.

There are other Cherry’s around the place but I’ve spent a few hours with the same lady at 533 and 102. At 102 I spoke to manager about seeing her and always used the name Cherry. Last saw her early nov.

DM me if you have any more questions about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - Michelle was busy a few weeks back (usuall over booking issue 🤨. Angie talked me into seeing Cherry. She’ was awesome , similar to Michelle in a lot of ways. Hit me up for a tip though , that’s the first time that’s happened to me at 533 , did you get that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yep - Michelle was busy a few weeks back (usuall over booking issue ��. Angie talked me into seeing Cherry. She’ was awesome , similar to Michelle in a lot of ways. Hit me up for a tip though , that’s the first time that’s happened to me at 533 , did you get that ?
    Nope. Got offered a deal to stay all night though. Which I unfortunately never got to do. Nixed by the 533 boss.

Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry 26/12

533 Roster - Tuesday 26th December 2022 - Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry.. GFE, sensual tease and soft fun charm.. or a PSE with raunch and fantasy

Cherry - Slim and tall Size 6, DD Cup,165CM, Long hair with a vicious and cheeky personality,Malaysian lady. "533s new roster girl with a playful personality arrives and shows us what Malaysians are known for.. that is a real ice breaker plus offers an exceptional service.. You will never tire of seeing this leggy bundle of energy who can be your fantasy depending on your desires..Come and revisit Cherry and let us know how stellar she is.

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooh, all nighter would be amazing. What was the offer ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Ooh, all nighter would be amazing. What was the offer ?
    Not even worth mentioning. .Because on my second and final visit to this fine establishment a second and utterly mind-blowing lady offered me a very attractive offer to keep her busy for 8 hours (until closing time) after I had already paid 5 full price hours. The deal was pay the full room price to the shop and the lady graciously offered her own time at a very mutually satisfactory rate so as not to have to fuck any of you guys lurking outside for the rest of her working day/night.

Yet again. Totally nixed by the boss. Which does seem to violate a number of provisions of the NSW legislation regarding what brothel owners can decide and what sex workers can decide. But I no longer have a Practicing Certificate and can’t give any ladies legal advice - even pro bono.

But as of Jan 1 I’m fully back in retirement anyway. No shops. No ladies. Just random comments on the internet . And the occasional houseguest.. from back in the day (or their day off over there on the Northside!)

Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry 4/1

533 Roster - Wednesday 4th January 2023 - Personality PLUS+ and stunning Malaysian superstar Cherry.. GFE, sensual tease and soft fun charm.. or a PSE with raunch and fantasy

*A quality lady roster for this Wednesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2023 place to be.

Cherry on roster today 17/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Cherry (should be cheery)

Month/Year of Visit : 28th November 2023

Hours of Business :10 am to late 3 days per week

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, another DTBBBJ, rimming on me, cowgirl, side saddle, reverse cowgirl, side saddle to completion, no time left for massage

Size/shape : Medium height at 160 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, long light brown with tones hair, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China, somewhere

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very girlfriend vibe, gets excited during sex (that's a good thing isn't it?)

My experience/comments : Cherry is a terrific little lady, always bubbly and happy and full of energy and a great little sexy body to fuck.

After my shower and wash by Cherry she gets on her knees and my cock is swallowed whole to the hilt and the licking and sucking and balls play was so good.

She is an expert and I was admiring her tight little sexy body and legs and wanting to get inside her but after I lay down for some more of her magic sucking.

After ten minutes Cherry is horny and wants to fuck me so she climbs on top and is holding me deep inside her pussy just moving very slowly on top.

I was enjoying it and watching her get worked up and the little movements back and forth holding my cock deep inside and I fucked upwards a couple of times.

I wanted to get her in side saddle as all the girls like this and it felt really nice in her dripping wet snatch just slowly fucking her deep and she is crying out chattering.

Oh good fuck, very good fuck, very horny etc and I must have stayed like this for 15 minutes again with the differing angles and speeds.

I liked looking at her sexy legs which are very firm and shapely and watching my cock going deep into her pussy and she has the balls and fuck it was good.

I then get on top in missionary and we are occasionally kissing and she is biting my lip as I fucked her slow and deep and I hammered her a few times looking down on those legs.

I was getting hot and then moved to doggy and what a great little arse and legs and held her and stroked away for a good while and then lifted her up of the bed and fucked her hard and came strongly.

So we are both covered in sweat so we showered and then laying back down with 20 minutes left and Cherry wants to go again and starts sucking me again and it took me a few moments to get hard.

Now this is straight after I have cum big time literally 5 minutes have passed and she is getting me hard again and now the deep throating and then she is licking my arse.

Holy fuck this is so sexy and I have never had any girlfriend do what Cherry does, what a great little fuck she is and then more sucking down her throat and then she gets on top cowgirl and is fucking me.

Moving back and forth on my hard cock really horny and after five minutes back to side saddle looking at her firm legs and then reverse cowgirl legs spread out so sexy.

I got her back in side saddle and she has my balls and I go for it and we both came together again, holy fuck and I am old but ok shape.

Cherry is a lovely little firecracker and she is a real sexy sweetheart girl who knows how to get the best out of us guys.