Thread: Lala, the rare find sweetheart

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lala, the rare find sweetheart

Have seen the new girl Lala several times already. She's so good. Young beautiful face, great natural breasts, D cups I think; curvy and all at the right places. White smooth skin... She's definitely a rare find.

This hot looking girl also has great personality and truly service oriented. She's one of the best girlfriend experiences I've had in years. She really is as pretty as her photos in the roster. From the moment I first saw her, I knew I was going to have a memorable good time, and she made me feel so lucky every time I visited her.

I was always welcomed by Lala's tender loving kiss before walked into the warm showers. I started with soft kisses and caress her and followed with some passionate DFK. She's very cooperative and responsive when I give her all kinds of oral pleasure which really turn both of us on. Her young juicy pussy is so clean and yummy, and she'd return the favour with amazing BBBJ before moving on to some serious love making. She likes all the positions I used and she told me her favourite one is doggy.

I'm confident that she enjoys the sex as much as I do. It's always important for me to make sure we both enjoy the good times together. This only happens when I find the right girls in bed, and Lala is definitely one of them. I'm going to visit her regularly as I wouldn't want to miss the chances while I can.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Lala, the rare find sweetheart

Thanks for the review Mr Honeyeater. Sounds like I need to pay Lala a visit. Is the photo on the roster legit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Mr Honeyeater. Sounds like I need to pay Lala a visit. Is the photo on the roster legit?
    Yes, mate, her photos are legit; and as I mentioned in the report, she really is as pretty as the photos. She's a very sweet girl. Treat her nicely and she'll reward you with a decent good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review honeyeater

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wlao sounds great to visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lala, The rare find sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    I was so impressed with the pics. Had to check her out.

Unfortunately, Pics do not appear Legit. Had previously spoken to Jenny- Boss lady. She had confirmed these pics were real and her services were good . She is attractive. Still went ahead . (The pics on the Website resemble someone looking quite exotic like Thai, Vietnamese or even from Phillippines.) Lala said is from Sichuan Province.

In short if you are pleased with the services of Happy , Dior or Purple (the ladies I have seen) you will not be disappointed. Worth checking out for yourself. Like Happy and Dior I used the translator, extensively. Limited English.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile lala, the rare sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Thought I had posted this.

I see Purple very regularly but when pics of Lala came on I just had to check this out.

Called Jenny (Boss lady) who confirmed the pictures were Lala. Wow! I thought .This was a girl who was super attractive, fantastic looking and had exotic looks, that of Thai , Vietnamese or Filipino. Booked her . As it turned out she does not appear to resemble her pictures. Nevertheless I decided to give it a go. Lala is Chinese, is attractive and from Sichuan Province.

In short , if you are have been pleased with the services of Happy or Dior it is well worth it . She is very cooperative and friendly but has very limited English. Had to use a translator app.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can’t really trust photos these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review! Sounds good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I paid Lala a visit and OMG she is so beautiful and sexy!! Great service, left with a big smile on my face!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lala , the rare find sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    I paid Lala a visit and OMG she is so beautiful and sexy!! Great service, left with a big smile on my face!
    Good you for you , Mech!

Another lady that has aroused by interest this week is Coco. She appeared briefly a couple months ago and disappeared . She is back. Cover model looks I would say - very gorgeous looking !!!! Was on the roster yesterday. I had to call to ask Boss Lady if pics were that of hers. Again , not real pictures!!!! Bugger . Was I disappointed.

Anyway, Jenny has assured me again , she is very beautiful. Well , I'm not going to die wondering.

No time today - will have to see her real soon!!! .

Senior Member(無間使者)

lala - the rare find sweetheart

Appears that Lala has moved elsewhere . I enquired from Jenny but it was Purple who advised me. She has her ears to the ground on the happenings in the shop.

Good news is that Coco has returned back and after 1-2mths hiatus and before i had my opportunity. Have since seen her twice and in between a 2 week break as she had her period and something other reason. She indicated she will be here at least twice weekly and this is great as i will see her again. This a short account of my two sessions but is was just GREAT.

As expected you can't trust the shop as that is not her pic on the roster. Nevertheless I was not disappointed. She is beautiful and sweet. B-C cup , fair looking and slim built. Hence , cover girl material! She is from Guangzhou. Her English is not as superior to Purple but i had no problems with holding a conversation. The plus for me is she can speak Cantonese and i had quite thrill as i have not experienced a WL talking dirty to me in that lingo !!

We showered together . This was great as it was the ice-breaker to get to know each other. A very good massage by her and was a real turn-on for me. She is very conscious of hygiene and gave me mouth wash which meant i can expect DFK further down the line. Next time round i will request a BBBJ in the shower. That will be another turn on for me.

We dried up and into the bed . She asked me what i wanted . I said GFE. She obviously knew what my expectations were going to be. She also knew i was a regular here.

I'm not big on details but we practically attempted most things - catbath , mish , daty, cowgirl, doggie etc. I was not interested in CIM coz it is a bigger thrill to come inside a WL's pussy and u can do a dfk with her. For me what made the experience so exceptional was she participated in it. I could tell from her body language and it was complemented with good DFK. For many WLs it is a service but not her . She had a big orgasm and had to pull away. I could not time it with her and came a little later. Importantly she really made sure it was great for me, too.

In summary , she is well worth cover girl price. It is going to be interesting for me as Purple is my favourite . I decided i just mentioned that to her. LOL!!. She seemed okay with and they know each. Purple also knew there was no choice as i happen to visit the shop on her off days and that . Obviously, she was keen to know my experience but i decided not to compare.

Hope this helps.

Tezzaman

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco

Quote Originally Posted by hatter View Post
    Thanks for the review
    No worries. Good to share experiences around. Unfortunately, Coco has not appeared for a month now. Hope she returns. SHe mentioned she works at a massage parlour but no idea. Should have asked her.

The last time i booked Coco, she did not turn up . SHe had her period. Shop did not tell me until i turned up. So the boss lady did a great sell job on one of the Japanese WLs. It was very disappointing. She is no longer there. There are some lovely pics of Japanese ladies. Not sure if they are real pics. Has anyone had good sessions ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I was so impressed with the pics. Had to check her out.

Unfortunately, Pics do not appear Legit. Had previously spoken to Jenny- Boss lady. She had confirmed these pics were real and her services were good . She is attractive. Still went ahead . (The pics on the Website resemble someone looking quite exotic like Thai, Vietnamese or even from Phillippines.) Lala said is from Sichuan Province.

In short if you are pleased with the services of Happy , Dior or Purple (the ladies I have seen) you will not be disappointed. Worth checking out for yourself. Like Happy and Dior I used the translator, extensively. Limited English.
    Thanks for your intel
    Baby is nice and enthusiasm emotionally personality
    Love her service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the heads up got curious will look

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea if Lala works at another shop as she has disappeared from 60 Chats... Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't find Lala's photo on cw60 website. Anyone knows where she's working?