Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slowing down

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slowing down

Was talking to a WL 2 days ago (in Brissy South) she mentioned that things seem to be slowing down and she cant figure out whats going on.
    Wondering if inflation is starting to bite!?
    Anyone heard similar things from other girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know an ml at a quite well known place who had 1 customer for the day earlier in the week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's exactly what is intended to happen.

less discretionary income, people direct expenditure to most important area. girls earn less. girls consider if they take less pay or look elsewhere for a job..like that aged care village that needs workers, or that farm job that pays well or that cafe that needs people.

the good industry ML will survive, the average also rans will exit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep and Facebook market place is full of people selling their toys... Low interest rates are gone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to get into tik tok carina today and they are fully booked till 8pm. Was hoping to try Sunny ….bah next time I guess

Looks like some shops are not impacted at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried DD on Monday and Tuesday this week and they were extremely busy and ML even said itÂ’s the busiest they have ever been and so obviously some shops not been affected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4S the other day. All four women available at lunchtime…..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was at the George St shop on a Wednesday mid August and I was the first through the door for a 12.30pm appointment. The 2nd Customer did not arrive until I was leaving 90 mins later. The girls were in shock.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ironically in times of financial hardship, recession etc, money spent on recreational activities increases. People stream movies more, people drink more booze, people go out to the movies more. Its essentially therapy, having fun despite whats going on. An attempt at Lifting their mood. I wonder if ML shops fit that trend. I dont know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe put it down to the success of the forums like this one.

After many months of complaints about under performing providers, we are heading more and more to the better providers, and the rest will have to look at working at Cafe 63 etc. where they can have a guaranteed income.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Tried to get into tik tok carina today and they are fully booked till 8pm. Was hoping to try Sunny ….bah next time I guess

Looks like some shops are not impacted at all.
    I wonder if different day makes a difference? Went to TT Carina Tuesday this week and the girl was complaining they are not as busy recently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    I wonder if different day makes a difference? Went to TT Carina Tuesday this week and the girl was complaining they are not as busy recently
    Maybe heard similar but it’s busy done quite others - not much will change yet but hopefully the good ones don’t seek more money interstate or elsewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time to put some downward pressure on those rediculous 15 min rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Ironically in times of financial hardship, recession etc, money spent on recreational activities increases. People stream movies more, people drink more booze, people go out to the movies more. Its essentially therapy, having fun despite whats going on. An attempt at Lifting their mood. I wonder if ML shops fit that trend. I dont know.
    yes, i think they(ML/WL/WG) should be getting more business. but when they try to be too smart and jack up their prices, the customers decide to jack themselves off. and so of course their business would slow down. now it seems one will be spending an average of about $250 per visit to massage parlours. if one day someone should come along in here and say he got FS or BBBJ or body slides for $100 all up for the 30 minutes, i'm sure customers will be flocking back to that MS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Happens OS too in the industry for some dumb reason. Shows you the mentality of some Wgs. When it is off season they try to get as much money out of you as possible rather than giving you better service and encouraging you to come back. Shows how they live for now. I am one that is more prepared to "jack off" then be screwed by greedy Wgs. As far as Wgs complaining they are not busy - taken with a grain of salt.
    If I was a Wm ( working man) with the necessary assets only seeing women that is, I reckon I could make a million - just requires some thought about how to push buttons and what women want. Remember "most" Wg's did not get A's and B's at school.
    I play hard ball with Wgs OS as its a buyers market, even here just because you have a pussy and I am horny doesn't mean you get my money.
    I'd rather be blue balled ( but I can go home and jerk off), then be a sucker. Wg's you do the Math.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard agree. enough buyers remorse still remains from poor service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Maybe put it down to the success of the forums like this one.

After many months of complaints about under performing providers, we are heading more and more to the better providers, and the rest will have to look at working at Cafe 63 etc. where they can have a guaranteed income.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Good point. Cream always rises.

(no pun intended).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a few months ago most MLs thought making an average of $1000 per day is normal, now they are making $500-600 cash a day is called struggling? how are they gonna survive with minimal wage (with tax) from cafe 63?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Girls not arriving

Not enough girls arriving due to covid.
    We know that they study and work shops. We like to see new girls in shops not just regulars.
    I was having lunch with the owner of a popular North side shop the other day and she told me that her 4 shops are busy sometimes and not as busy other times. She says Tradies tip big ! Business Office Guys not as many tips! One shop had 15 customers on the North Side by Saturday afternoon when needs girls. One of her shops were shut . I arrived. Yes times are slow but I always have dollars for my North Side Adventures. I like Nuru Gell .
    Last edited by Herpetology; 30-08-2022 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't expect a price drop though. Brisbane market is already simp saturated to keep boilers afloat and they'll compromise their expenditure elsewhere to keep on simpin'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast