Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slowing down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If there are any girls sitting around in shops doing nothing, or owners wondering why no-one is walking in the door, maybe have a look at the person in charge of the phone??

Recently I rang a shop and said "Hi, can I please book "Girl A" in two hours?"

The reply I got was "We quiet now. You come now" and then hung up?

Texted a northside shop after checking their Locanto ad for the roster "Good morning, can you please tell the earliest I could book "Girl B" today?'

The reply back "Today we have Girl A, Girl B and Girl C working"

Seriously?? How about replying to the text you are getting, not sending out generic replies.

Neither got my business, because if they can't get basic human interaction right over the phone, it's not going to happen in person.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    If there are any girls sitting around in shops doing nothing, or owners wondering why no-one is walking in the door, maybe have a look at the person in charge of the phone??

Recently I rang a shop and said "Hi, can I please book "Girl A" in two hours?"

The reply I got was "We quiet now. You come now" and then hung up?

Texted a northside shop after checking their Locanto ad for the roster "Good morning, can you please tell the earliest I could book "Girl B" today?'

The reply back "Today we have Girl A, Girl B and Girl C working"

Seriously?? How about replying to the text you are getting, not sending out generic replies.

Neither got my business, because if they can't get basic human interaction right over the phone, it's not going to happen in person.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with u there. Regardless of how much English may be the barrier the fact that some of the girls have absolutely no skills in answering calls and texts is a turn down. Personally skipped many shops because of this as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think it's lack of skill in answering calls, but that some guys just want a girl talking to them while wanking on the other end. And they are not offering their services for free.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My last visit the GOE, the lady reported it being very quite recently, likely a combination of people sick with winter sneezes and less disposal income.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They all say they are not busy, LOL, trying to make you feel special.
    We get flooded with touring girls from time to time, that may slow things down, plus you get some girls doing more for same price, for the same price or cheaper. The 15min quickies seem to be more available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I don't think it's lack of skill in answering calls, but that some guys just want a girl talking to them while wanking on the other end. And they are not offering their services for free.
    Reminds me of a funny story.....

Was in a session at the Green Banana about a year ago. Phone rang, I protested to ML a little but then conceded. She answered it.

Me thinks the punter on the phone was a noob, and trying to ascertain 'do MLs at this shop do extras?'...

ML speaks perfect English, but has a pretty thick accent. She just keeps trying to wrap up the phone call by asking "You want to book for what time?"

Punter says "Do you do sexy time? sexy sexy time? after massage sexy time?".... ML hangs up phone.

Then ML turns to me and I'm creasing laughing, and asking her "Sexy time? sexy sexy time?"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardup42 View Post
    They all say they are not busy, LOL, trying to make you feel special.
    We get flooded with touring girls from time to time, that may slow things down, plus you get some girls doing more for same price, for the same price or cheaper. The 15min quickies seem to be more available.
    I used to a regular punter now I haven't had a punt for a month.Why? Nothing out there to attract me. Service levels and quality is down.
    Its that simple in my view.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, this is most certainly correct.

i see the number of people having positive experiences with ML's and WL's in here getting less and less. most of the reviews in here are more complaints than compliments. standards have dropped. prices have risen. if people are still rewarding the girls for providing shit services, it is no wonder prices will not come down. i'm staying away until i find some place or someone worth my money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post

i see the number of people having positive experiences with ML's and WL's in here getting less and less. most of the reviews in here are more complaints than compliments. standards have dropped. prices have risen. if people are still rewarding the girls for providing shit services, it is no wonder prices will not come down. i'm staying away until i find some place or someone worth my money.
    Save your money and fly off to Thai, Phil, or Indo - although Indo has just passed a law banning un married couples sleeping together - don't worry won't affect tourists.
    Prices now Phil 2000 peso ST around 50AD, Thai FL 1000-2000 Tb = 45-85 Aus D , Bar girl 3000 + ( barfine + girl, maybe ST room), of course gotta factor in cost of flights, accom & food.

Or

Take a trip to Sydney.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I used to a regular punter now I haven't had a punt for a month.Why? Nothing out there to attract me. Service levels and quality is down.
    If you havent punted for a month, how would you know service levels and qualiity are down?
    Im not the sharpest knife in the draw, but you gotta be in it to win it.
    If i am a vegetarian, im not complaining about the taste of meat.

Im having a great time, catching stis left right and centre from all kinds of willing ladies.

Perhaps your mindset and expectations are not set correctly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post

What that is just people in general... they love to complain and when a service is good they dont feel the need to say anything. Like alot of things its the loud minority making most of the complaints.

Do agree that prices are a bit steep at the moment, just gotta find the right places i guess..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    If you havent punted for a month, how would you know service levels and qualiity are down?
    Im not the sharpest knife in the draw, but you gotta be in it to win it.
    If i am a vegetarian, im not complaining about the taste of meat.
    Im having a great time, catching stis left right and centre from all kinds of willing ladies.
    Perhaps your mindset and expectations are not set correctly.
    Funny how you question my mindset when you are out there " catching stis left right and centre from all kinds of willing ladies."
    Anyone else on here have the expectation of catching STI's everytime they punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting Argument.

The standard rate for Brothel just increased $10 comparing to 2019. Talked with a manager in Brothel, they are struggling to make decision whether or not to increase the price. As the Massage Shop and private worker took too much business from them, if they lift up the price, worry that not only continue to lose business but also lose some good girls from the shop if they can not guarantee the decent daily income due to lack of customers. On the other side, the rent, electricity, water, reception salary and other business related consumption's price keep going up, a hard situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    What that is just people in general... they love to complain and when a service is good they dont feel the need to say anything. Like alot of things its the loud minority making most of the complaints.

Do agree that prices are a bit steep at the moment, just gotta find the right places i guess..

if i go to a good restaurant, and the food is good, i will not feel the need to say they are good. i went there BECAUSE they are good ( or that they are reputed to be good ). and of course if they are more expensive compared to the outside average, i will not be complaining because i already expected that to be so, being good and all. if the food turns out not as good as i expected, for the price i am paying, then yes i will be complaining.

if i go to a massage shop and i pay $20 an hour, you can be sure i'm never complaining about anything. after all, it's only $20. but if i have to fork out 4 pineapples for a service that in the end i feel should only have cost me 2 pineapples, then yes, i will be making some kind of noise.

for people out there who are in the habit of tipping, i am sure they have never tipped someone for a bad service they received. they tip because they think it is worth that bit more.

a lot of us feel prices are steep at the moment. but how do we know what is steep and what is not ? we can only know this by comparison. if Rebel Wilson charged $400 an hour for a massage, would that be steep ? if Margot Robbie charged $400 an hour for a massage, would that be steep ?

i have a fair idea of what i'd be willing to pay. the last few that i've had, i've never felt the person deserved more than what i have paid. hell, there were times i actually felt i should be asking for part of it back. so, yes, in my opinion, prices are currently steep.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What gets me is that Wgs don't give reduced rates for better clients. Sometimes they have a rollicking good time with a few O's along the way. Many are not top shelf so they don't have the right to say they can have whom they please.

I wonder if the roles were reversed what would you charge? If the fattest ugliest Mother Fker walked in to get her off what would you charge? If a passable realtively ok looking lady walked in what would you charge...remembering you are there to make money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny how you question my mindset when you are out there " catching stis left right and centre from all kinds of willing ladies."
    Anyone else on here have the expectation of catching STI's everytime they punt?
    Its a risk anytime you get a bbbj, daty or even kissing ffs.
    Let alone natural fs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Its a risk anytime you get a bbbj, daty or even kissing ffs.
    Let alone natural fs.

I had a charmed 4 year run of being all clear. This year the luck ran out.
    I can cry about it or just make more frequent trips to Rapid or change my behaviour. If it was easy to find fucking dental dams, id be all over it.

As it is, i had a magnificent encounter yesterday, so there are good ones out there, but expecting 2013 to come back again for prices and services....good luck.
    Make your own dental dam.

Unroll a condom, cut both ends off, cut down the tube and there you have it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe we've just burnt out our dopamine receptors.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What gets me is that Wgs don't give reduced rates for better clients. Sometimes they have a rollicking good time with a few O's along the way. Many are not top shelf so they don't have the right to say they can have whom they please.

I wonder if the roles were reversed what would you charge? If the fattest ugliest Mother Fker walked in to get her off what would you charge? If a passable realtively ok looking lady walked in what would you charge...remembering you are there to make money.
    i think at the end of the day, all WG's are doing it to make money. they are trying to make as much as possible, as quickly as possible. for them, time is running out. so they will charge whatever they think they can get away with.

also, don't ever ask the WG for a discount. they will drop their level of service if they charge you less. they mention their price cos they feel they are worth that price. if you don't think they are worth it, just walk. they might reduce their price for next time. it might be a wasted trip on your part, but you might get a text on another day offering lower prices. yes, this has happened for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    Make your own dental dam.

Unroll a condom, cut both ends off, cut down the tube and there you have it.
    Good idea, but doesnt stop crabs, HPV or herpes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12