Thread: Any Massage Place at Double Bay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any Massage Place at Double Bay

Hi guys, I realised both Jasmine's and massage place in Cosmopolitan are closed. Do you guys know any other shop that is still operating at Double Bay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miss Massage is a legit place but clothed HJ on offer same in Bondi be polite

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjoe1 View Post
    Hi guys, I realised both Jasmine's and massage place in Cosmopolitan are closed. Do you guys know any other shop that is still operating at Double Bay?
    There is a Happy Ending massage place in Knox Lane... upstairs, over No 18. Look up from the corner on Knox Lane and Cross St, and you'll see it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate. That's what I heard too, but when I went there and asked for b2b massage, they said no. I guess it's just for clothes on, no touching HJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is one at Rushcutters Bay, but man this corner of Sydney is in dire need of attention we need a local deeper down New South Head Road.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney_guy View Post
    There is a Happy Ending massage place in Knox Lane... upstairs, over No 18. Look up from the corner on Knox Lane and Cross St, and you'll see it.
    Mate, went to check out the place today. The only ML is a old Chinese Lady in her 50s...she needs to fking pay me for touching her.... this area truly needs some attention