Thread: Cute girl Tomo from Japan — at least D cup for Spanish!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cute girl Tomo from Japan — at least D cup for Spanish!

I don’t usually do reviews, but I felt like doing one for Tomo.

While my initial intention was to see Ria, I decided to check out Tomo instead, as I have a preference for shorter girls. Tomo has a cute, young face, and quite short too. Her profile says 154cm but I’m willing to say she’s shorter, maybe 149cm tall. She is not thin, probably size 8 or 9, so if you prefer petite slim girls, she is not for you. Having set that, she has a nice pair of boobs, advertised as E cup and they may very well be! But unfortunately I am no expert so I will say D cup at they very least. Ahlungor might be interested!

She speaks very little English, and had to use her phone to translate, but not too much of an issue. She doesn’t seem very experienced, and was only willing to give small pecks on the lips (so dfk fans, look elsewhere), but it was appealing in her own way. BBBJ was offered, and while her licking was very nice, the actual blowjob showed off her inexperienced the most.

I also had to teach her Spanish, as initially she was simply giving a bodyslide, but she learned quickly! That said, I can’t say I’m a good teacher, so maybe someone else will be more successful.

As for the main event, it was probably the best thing of the session. She gets wet quite easily, although I didn’t try a finger or daty. But fucking was really good. Started on cowgirl, and moved onto mish afterwards. She gives these sweet little moans that show how shy she’s actually is, with a small scream every now and then when the angle hits right.

We finished by just having a small chat and how she liked bungee jumping and going on roller coasters, before moving to the shower, where she was kind enough to give my a hj as I was still a little horny.

So overall, a nice experience… except that for $250 for 45m is a little much. I would like to see her again, but only if I had some extra cash to burn. Maybe in time she’ll open up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review! Her boobs do look nice 👍