Three brand new Korean girls started at Ginza Empire today – Cherry, Peach and Lemon – A Korean Fruit Salad of pussy.
I chose Lemon.

LOOKS and BODY
Lemon is in her mid to late 20s and from Seoul.
She is a Korean glamour girl with the obligatory famous Korean surgery.
She has a sensational catwalk model type body – tall and super thin.
Not a gram of fat on her. Nice smooth skin.
Nice pair of C-cup boobs (enhanced but an excellent job and took me a while to realise it)
Tiny super cute bum and tiny, narrow waist.
Her best feature probably her long slender silky smooth legs that go on forever. I nominate Lemon for the Best Legs at Ginza Award. If you are a leg man this is the girl to see.
Pics on the website are definitely Lemon. There is no mistaking that tall slender sexy body.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Experienced in Korea but first time in Sydney.
Professional girl but nice friendly personality and quite sweet.
Definitely no KPS. Not even the slightest trace of it.
The more Korean girls I see the more I think this KPS thing is just a myth.

DFK and DATY
Nice LFK. Very sweet kisses.
Nicely shaved pussy with just a tiny patch of hair above the clit.
Nice juicy pussy and gets nice and wet very quickly.
A bit of performance but that’s Ok, you get that with experienced girls, and it adds to general fucking in a bordello ambience.

BBBJ
Good BBBJ skills and can crank up the pace to get you rock hard for fucking or over the line if you just let go.

FUCKING
Nice tight pussy, but gets naturally wet and we added a bit of lube just to make sure it was comfortable for her.
She is a very active fuck in cowgirl and rides hard and fast and with feeling.
Mish, sideways, doggie and a few more variations were also all very good and she puts plenty of energy into fucking.
Very responsive to being drilled – some genuine, some performance but all good and got me over the line no problem.
Time flew really quickly and all of a sudden there was only 5 mins of a 1 hour booking left, so we just chilled out and chatted.

OVERALL
Lemon is a sweet girl.
She is experienced and a professional but still has that genuine feeling and warmth and sweetness.
And of course she is a total glamour with her looks and catwalk model super slim body.
I think it’s her combination of catwalk model looks and sweet personality that makes her quite special and definitely worth seeing.
I will be seeing her fruity friends Cherry and Peach in the next few days