Thread: T Ashley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Ashley

Haven't really been to massage places but did some reading on this forum and 227 seemed to have good rep with reasonable prices.

Dropped by without a booking and Ashley was available. She's fit and has a nice body.

Her massage was really good same as the legit shops. We did struggle a bit with conversation as her English isn't great.

Part 2 was pretty good as well. Played with her breasts and ass and enjoyed her HJ technique.

I was hoping for extras/p3 but she doesn't offer any which was a bit of a let down.

Overall a good experience.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Haven't really been to massage places but did some reading on this forum and 227 seemed to have good rep with reasonable prices.

Dropped by without a booking and Ashley was available. She's fit and has a nice body.

Her massage was really good same as the legit shops. We did struggle a bit with conversation as her English isn't great.

Part 2 was pretty good as well. Played with her breasts and ass and enjoyed her HJ technique.

I was hoping for extras/p3 but she doesn't offer any which was a bit of a let down.

Overall a good experience.

Thanks for your review Mr xtc.

Now that you’ve found 227 Broadway you should try more of the girls there. In my experience they are young, hot and willing to please.

Alice runs a very tight ship and I believe the more you go there, the more you will enjoy yourself.

It leaves other places for dead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for reporting
    This establishment has good shower facilities and nice place
    Standard rate too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes definitely will be returning and checking out other girls Mr T. Reputation holds well.

The only thing that was a bit awkward for me was going to the showers as I had to pass through a few rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nearly all room have great showers in them. You must have got the downstairs one without! BTW, Mr Crown, have you seen Penny yet? Keen to hear how you go.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Nearly all room have great showers in them. You must have got the downstairs one without! BTW, Mr Crown, have you seen Penny yet? Keen to hear how you go.
    Mr madness — that small room downstairs without a shower is where I met Celine. I’m sure this forum knows her. Thai, stunning face, jaw-dropping body (especially her rack).

A little reserved (with me anyway) compared to other girls, but just so hot. She would command $350 an hour and be fully booked at certain FS shops.

Have not met Penny. Seems I should take your question as a recommendation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely,
    As I am going to follow up on yours from last year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penny is the girl who makes you to want to have a fs with her. I had a few sessions with her and each session I wanted more and more as she treated you like a boyfriend and made me so horny so the massage with hj is not enough. She really likes to please you. Go and try her, no regret!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Thanks for your review Mr xtc.

Now that you’ve found 227 Broadway you should try more of the girls there. In my experience they are young, hot and willing to please.

Alice runs a very tight ship and I believe the more you go there, the more you will enjoy yourself.

It leaves other places for dead.
    Well said. Broadway 227 girls actually offers good massage, good NHJ and clean place. Sometimes it gets busy and the owner is overwhelmed a bit. For future punters always book in advance.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Penny this last week. Sweet girl, attractive but has fake tits and lips I believe. Moans too loudly imho in part 2 which sounds fake but CBJ was great and HJ. I take a long while to cum and she never gave up or got frustrated so credit to her in that aspect l

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Mr madness — that small room downstairs without a shower is where I met Celine. I’m sure this forum knows her. Thai, stunning face, jaw-dropping body (especially her rack).

A little reserved (with me anyway) compared to other girls, but just so hot. She would command $350 an hour and be fully booked at certain FS shops.

Have not met Penny. Seems I should take your question as a recommendation.
    Ah the King of 227.

Any intel on Gabby kind sir ?