Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand - post COVID

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thailand - post COVID

Thailand has some of the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world IMHO and - prior to the dreaded COVID - one of the most thriving sex industries on the planet and has been a perfect destination for mongers from all nations for decades.

I was lucky to spend some time in Phuket before COVID hit and the memories of some sessions are deeply imprinted into my memory bank including a wild night at Suzie Wongs and a threesome with 2 beautiful young freelancers. I am planning another visit later this year and am wondering at how much things have changed in the past three years. Many places have shut their doors for good including Katherines in Old Phuket Town which was one of my favourites.

How are things now in the land of Smiles? Would love some intel on Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya.

Feel free to share your experiences brothers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear that the Rawai area in the southern tip of Phuket has some good punting options with about 100 punting places in Soi Saiyuan, including massage parlours and bars with about 500 plus ladies working the area from mid morning till late hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bangkok is slowing getting back to normal. I’ve done three trips in the last 6 months. (First time there were two quarantine days, 2nd trip was one quarantine day and last one, no quarantine… business as usual. It is the low season time of year. Parts of Soi Cowboy are quite normal, Nana Plaza is rocking and I haven’t recently been to Pat Pong or Huay Kwang. Sukhumvit Soi 7 is back in action. Massage places are fully operational and enthusiastic. My next trip is in one months time and I’ll will check out Pattaya and Buriram.

If you need weekly info, a good source is the Stickman's weekly column.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro ... Stickman's website is freakin awesome. Never been to Bangkok ... I've got 12 days in Phukek booked for late this year, could be worth a side trip just to experience the place and then head down to Pattaya for a day or two

Not sure if you have been to Phuket and Patong/Bangla Rd. I hear it is a bit more expensive than Bangkok and Pattaya/Walking street but it has some exceptional places like Suzy Wongs and Nida (both Go Gos with full nudity and plenty of interaction with the ladies who are stunning)

Happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info bros. I am wanting to plan a punting trip to Thailand soon. Any info/links to blogs/advice or suggestions would be massively appreciated. Time to start saving the $$!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Phuket is a great holiday destination. I particularly like Kata Beach and I will be staying there in January. There is a bar area on the main road at the Northern end of Kata Beach. I found the adjoining side streets to be quite good. (Pattaya style). Patong/ Bangla Rd is good as are the side roads there. Make sure that the good looking girl that you are talking too isn’t a lady boy (unless that’s your preference). A friend of mine got a big shock in the room. Bangla Road area is a fun night out with some good music spots. Restaurants on on the cliff tops or on the absolute beachfront are good . Phuket is good for BYO (Thai Lady) and they can be great company.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Thanks Bro ... Stickman's website is freakin awesome. Never been to Bangkok ... I've got 12 days in Phukek booked for late this year, could be worth a side trip just to experience the place and then head down to Pattaya for a day or two

Not sure if you have been to Phuket and Patong/Bangla Rd. I hear it is a bit more expensive than Bangkok and Pattaya/Walking street but it has some exceptional places like Suzy Wongs and Nida (both Go Gos with full nudity and plenty of interaction with the ladies who are stunning)

Happy punting
    I was in Phuket in May...pretty much back to normal. Suzy Wongs is great with some great looking girls but they are asking ridiculous money. One girl quoted me 5000 Baht for a short time (30 minutes) with NO blowjob at all...just straight fucking. Best value are the many massage girls especially just north of Bangla in Patong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the update King Wally. Jeez 5000 Baht for a ST fuck is about $200 in aussie dollars! WTF!! I can get a cheaper fuck here in Oz with plenty of options!

What is the damage for some FS action at the massage parlours? Are there any particular massage places you can recommend?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the update King Wally. Jeez 5000 Baht for a ST fuck is about $200 in aussie dollars! WTF!! I can get a cheaper fuck here in Oz with plenty of options!

What is the damage for some FS action at the massage parlours? Are there any particular massage places you can recommend?
    Not sure of the names of the places but they are about 300 to 400 metres up from Bangla...I was paying 1500 to 2000 baht for all the works...girls mostly 25 to 35yo. Also a great option is Thai Friendly..there is literally hundreds of freelancers on there. I got one cracker on TF for 1200 baht (slightly older..maybe 40 to 42)for all afternoon...balcony fucking, IBIS pool fucking and a blowie while watching the footy as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A blow job while watching the footy! Now that sounds like fun! With a name like King Wally you musta been watching the broncos. Getting blown while watching your team getting flogged must have helped soften the blow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A blow job while watching the footy! Now that sounds like fun! With a name like King Wally you musta been watching the broncos. Getting blown while watching your team getting flogged must have helped soften the blow
    Not so much of a Broncos fan now....Darius Boyd killed them for me. It was Manly vs Melbourne actually. I am a Queenslander living in Sydney, so I just love Origin time when Queensland wins the series most of the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just booked my business class return flight from Sydney to Bangkok Business class nearly $6K each with Thai airlines, economy where $2250 so expensive,
    Emirates was $7200 return than booking domestic flights to Chiang mai locally as its a lot cheaper to do it there
    Stickman Bangkok has been my bible since 2005, and i learnt a lot especially about scams, and prices for girls, i remember Pattaya prices back from 2005, short term was 500 baht from the beach girls, 1000 baht for freelancers in the club long term and GOGO Bar girls where 2000 baht plus 500 for bar fine for the night, the exchange rate was $1 equalled 30 baht
    but this time i am bringing hot Blonde candy to the candy store with me, but might be able to sneak in a soapy massage a long the way as she is a financial adviser who works on line in the mornings

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Used to get business flights on the cheap pre COVID to Thai, Phil, etc for around 3k, now they want 6. Add accom & food then mongering money it becomes mighty expensive.
    Refuse to go cattle class.
    Hope once the rush after COVID dies down decent prices might return but like petrol prices probably not.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any updates on recent trips.

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Used to get business flights on the cheap pre COVID to Thai, Phil, etc for around 3k, now they want 6. Add accom & food then mongering money it becomes mighty expensive.
    Refuse to go cattle class.
    Hope once the rush after COVID dies down decent prices might return but like petrol prices probably not.
    4FoW2

I'm thinking of a trip during Christmas holidays... agreed tickets are crazy... i have been following youtube videos as suggested, they are quite helpful.. but with recent flood situations not sure how things are at the moment... Would be glad to hear for someone who has recently been there and any insights

Heard that the visa rules have changed with longer stays and no covid restrictions from Oct'22..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just returned from Bangkok this week. The place is picking up. Plenty of girls are now working. Lots and lots of opportunities. I travel economy class but it’s only a nine hour journey. I think that you have to be prepared to explore, be picky, try new places, try new destinations in Thailand and look around Bangkok. There are literally thousands of places to go. A nineteen hole at the golf course was excellent this trip. I also learn a lot from the locals. Some of them continue to amaze me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t mint the rain at all. It keeps other customers away. Not much flooding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I just returned from Bangkok this week. The place is picking up. Plenty of girls are now working. Lots and lots of opportunities. I travel economy class but it’s only a nine hour journey. I think that you have to be prepared to explore, be picky, try new places, try new destinations in Thailand and look around Bangkok. There are literally thousands of places to go. A nineteen hole at the golf course was excellent this trip. I also learn a lot from the locals. Some of them continue to amaze me.
    Thanks Lookha.. Appreciate that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    good to know that its now picking up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Picking up for sure. More girls more customers. More customers more girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just returned from a couple of weeks in Thailand. I visited Phuket and Bangkok.

First of all, I went to Bangkok in late July and unfortunately the punting scene was definitely not what it used to be. The Special Massage shops (which offer Full Service) all had pretty ordinary looking girls. Nothing like what it used to be. In fact, I did not partake with those massage shops as I did not see anything I liked. However now in October, this has definitely changed!

At Patong in Phuket, there is a street that runs parallel to the beach called Rat Uthit Song Roi Pi (you can look it up on Google Maps) but basically it is not the road right at the beachside, but rather the next one over. That road, in between Hooters and Bangla Rd has probably 15 Massage shops where you can have a punt. The girls will typically be standing or sitting outside and try to call/drag you in. I used to walk up and down the street (both sides offer girls) and look for something I really liked and then go in. Price is about 2000-3000 Baht (circa $80-120 depending on exchange rate) for FS which is amazing for some absolute lookers.

There are even punting options first thing in the morning! Because I would wake early, I would sometimes go for a walk around Patong (at like 8am), which is normally far too early for punting in Thailand. However, I believe that some of the girls live in the massage shops because several times they would be there someone opening up the shop and general cleaning up but would be available for an early customer.

Bangkok was just as good. Massage shops with great girls aplenty. As someone who has walked up and down Sukhumvit and assorted side alleys for the best massage shops, let me give you the some indispensible tips. Without a doubt, the best 2 locations for FS Massage shops happen to be next to each other, at Sukhumvit Soi 24, near Phrom Phong BTS Station (Sky Train). I've attached a map with the two alleys highlighted in red. You will find around about 8 massage shops in each of these red areas, and with that proximity, competition will be fierce (price!) as well as a high concentration of talent! Cost is around 2000 Baht (circa $80). Many places there will offer the whole Nuru massage experience if that is your thing (but you have to pay a bit more). The price includes BBBJ (most often, although one or two chose to apply a dom) and FS. Some absolute stunners are here. One thing with Thai girls is that if you treat them with respect oftentimes you will get better service. I also found that there would be one or two girls on shift early in the morning (around 8am'ish) for those with a morning itch!

I also checked out the freelancer scene, and visited Thermae. I didn't actually get a girl this time (as the Massage shops have just as pretty girls, and they tend to be more obliging). I found that whilst there were some pretty girls in Thermae, they weren't so great that I would be happy to fork over the extra cost (3000 Baht) I haven't had the best experience with Freelancers in the past as I found they are not interested in providing a good time. You often get a starfish or someone who fakes it way too much. Also, if you are looking for a long time experience (stay the night), the freelancers often try to cheat you by faking an illness or emergency or other reason why they need to leave earlier in the morning than agreed (and prior to a 2nd shot).

Lastly, it looks like business is picking up because flights are getting hard to come by and expensive. That is both a good sign and a bad thing!!!

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast