Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand - post COVID

Banned
    Any luck on the app thaufriendly? Ended up getting a subscription, dirt cheap considering girls there charge 2-3kbaht for 2hrs. Found one so far who was pretty upfront.

So many girls want a 'serious and long term boyfriend'...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Any luck on the app thaufriendly? Ended up getting a subscription, dirt cheap considering girls there charge 2-3kbaht for 2hrs. Found one so far who was pretty upfront.

Many freelancers on that app. They state it clearly they are looking for customers. You can't go wrong there if you're travelling to Thailand for some fun.

Banned
    Yea, unfortunately it's not the case for Chiang mai

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    yeah I'll be their serious long term boyfriend ....don't believe this ...meet at coffee shop & suss out and don't go paying 3000 baht for privilege either.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)

surely not that expensive?

What do you pay for busines flight these days 6k seems crazy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The first prostitute after covid, as I remember now, was Ana https://mx.pander.pro/putas/ana-360 in Mexico and I don't regret that I raided there first thing. Because the girls there are really very, very sweet.

https://www.singlemanstravelguide.co...ting-nightlife

A blog I’ve written about Pattaya. Hope this helps some bros here. Also any feedback is great so I can improve.

Admin please remove if not acceptable and apologies in advance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a great Holiday Thailand in October, but went with my Girlfriend, who is Blonde Thai woman, who works as a financial advisor, the adult scene in Bangkok was very active specially around Nana plaza which is next to Korean town and the arabic food area, also lots of market stalls to find fake luxury goods, in Chiang Mai didn't see much while driving around but did some research and there are a few fishbowls around,
    in Kho Samui, Chewang Beach there is one section near Green mango with massage girls standing on the streets during the day, night time is very active in that area, with lots of freelancers,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Super fans. This site and information reads as a good, sensible and informative guide to Pattaya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been here in Thailand since 14th November, Bangkok was very busy Nana plaza has some high quality girls. Pattaya is very busy not like before covid but still most bars are crowded most hotels are booked out

Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Thanks Super fans. This site and information reads as a good, sensible and informative guide to Pattaya.
    Thanks mate, took a while to make but it's been a fun little side project.

If anyone's interested heres Bangkok: https://www.singlemanstravelguide.co...-light-streets

After Reports and juicy details will always be posted here in our forum though! Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12