Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Akari - face Fuck a young pretty hottie!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Akari - face Fuck a young pretty hottie!

Person’s name: Akari
    Establishment: 43 Albion st, surry hills, NSW
    Rates: 30mins $190 full service
    Services: BBBJ, DFK, Face Fuck, shower together, sex
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japan

Looking at line up

Dropped in Diva 43 this Wednesday morning and had a chit chat with a nice papasan. He said the former name “diva body tone” they don’t use anymore, and he told me the new name of them. But I can’t remember. The name is not the most important anyway. After that I saw a line up of two girls on morning shift. Thai girl Tara has a sexy perky ass, but the new Japanese girl Akari is younger and prettier.

I picked up Akari, paid the damage and was led to the room 1 on the top. The papasan is so nice. He asked me if the music is too loud. I said no I like the smoothing vibe. Diva’s decoration is top-notch.

First impression

Akari came in when I was waiting for her on the Sofa. She is gorgeous petite girl in her early 20s. Her height is 156 - 158cm I guess. And the weight may be only 45kg.

She gave me a tight hug to kick off the session. My hands reached down to touch her butt. Nothing is more attractive than a young pretty girl’s body. She helped me do a thorough clean in the shower, where we gave each other some small pecks on the lips. She cannot speak much English, but it should be ok because I wanna talk with her with my dick.

DFK, BBBJ and SEX

After we dried off Akari requested me to lay down. She started off with a nice catbath. She licked my nipples before she went down for my cock. When she was sucking my cock I asked her to turn around for some 69. Her pussy and ass are very clean, no smell. Although she is so young, her bbbj is a show-stopper. I’m very very hard to cum by bbbj, but this time if I hadn’t stopped Akari in time I would have cummed in her mouth.

The condom was on. Started off with missionary. This little girl could take some pounding without applying lube. Her pussy is very tight as I’v heard from the reception this is the second day she started working. So sad to imagine this young fresh girl will be smashed by you guys. I leaned in for some DFK with my dick deep inside her body. Akari is open to DFK. Her lips and tongue are so soft, nice to taste. Her face gradually turned red as I kept pounding her on top. She is too shy to scream loudly as other WLs. She just gave some little moans but I like this genuine sexual response from a young girl.

Face Fuck

I pulled out my dick, moved to her head and put it in her mouth for some nice “face fuck”. I didn’t take off condom. Just fucked her mouth with condom on. I thrust gently and took great pleasure in this light domination.

The end

Not too much time was left so I had to finish quickly. I asked her to ride on me and pounded her from below. It was so nice to blow my load while watching her pretty slim face. We took a shower and hugged for goodbye. She said she will stay in Sydney for 1 month so I still have enough time go back to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the great review! Have to check her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her today, her DFK is really good, and tight! She seems to be tired though after working a lot, even though I see her when she starts for the day. She also give little moans, but seems disengaged even with no issue on communitation..
    Unfortunately would probably not return from me..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review with good details
    Akari looks sweet love the shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    Dropped in Diva 43 this Wednesday morning and had a chit chat with a nice papasan. He said the former name “diva body tone” they don’t use anymore, and he told me the new name of them. But I can’t remember. The name is not the most important anyway.
    Hard to keep track of if this place is RnT or FS or what the name is these days. Multiple websites running with slightly different rosters and pricing. I think they’re rebranding as XCity
    https://www.sydneybrotheloutcall.com...ex/roster.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Hard to keep track of if this place is RnT or FS or what the name is these days. Multiple websites running with slightly different rosters and pricing. I think they’re rebranding as XCity
    Thanks brother bigboy
    Photos look clear and nice
    Website booking not working though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Thank you for the information brother bigboy. Xcity sounds a bit weird lol. Never see this website before. It seems their new website is still being built. looks pretty good. nice homepage nice pics. I think most of their girls do full service now.

Banned
    Thank you for the information brother bigboy. Xcity sounds a bit weird lol. Never see this website before. It seems their new website is still being built. looks pretty good. nice homepage nice pics. I think most of their girls do full service now.
    I think they're pushing the girls towards FS rather than massage. More money to be made from FS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm intrigued by the face fucking, can she handle it going down her throat and is cim on offer??, if so you may have a new customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on her counterpart Kumi? Seems like Monday will be their last day according to WeChat.

Such a shame, really wanted to see either of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Any intel on her counterpart Kumi? Seems like Monday will be their last day according to WeChat.

Such a shame, really wanted to see either of them.

Tried Kumi this week because I just didn't want to miss her out before she goes back to Jp lol. Kumi said she is Japan and Philippines mixed. I can also tell this from her tanned skin. DFK DATY BBBJ CIM are provided. Not sure about DD. Kumi is much taller than Akari. Around 165. The photo of Akari and Kumi in traditional Japanese clothing are 100% themselves. They are best friends and work together. And so sad they will leave.Akari and Kumi.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'm intrigued by the face fucking, can she handle it going down her throat and is cim on offer??, if so you may have a new customer
    I didn't go that deep. I think she probably can't handle deep throat because she is so small. I remember the Papasan said she can CIM but I didn't ask her to do so.

Banned
    Tried Kumi this week because I just didn't want to miss her out before she goes back to Jp lol. Kumi said she is Japan and Philippines mixed. I can also tell this from her tanned skin. DFK DATY BBBJ CIM are provided. Not sure about DD. Kumi is much taller than Akari. Around 165. The photo of Akari and Kumi in traditional Japanese clothing are 100% themselves. They are best friends and work together. And so sad they will leave.Akari and Kumi.jpg
    Best friends? Anyone do a double together with them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Planning to visit this weekend
    Wish to see this beautiful lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn. Probably should have embraced the temptation and saw her before she left. Atleast another brotha got to experience her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Damn. Probably should have embraced the temptation and saw her before she left. Atleast another brotha got to experience her

Akari already left when call for booking lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Diva body tone is getting good attention now
    Turned to fs shop now?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Akari already left when call for booking lol
    Shop told me will be back this week
    Eyes on roster 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments