Thread: Sex as a Currency

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sex as a Currency

Does your partner still try to use sex as a currency in your relationship. If so does it work, do you fake it or has the ship sailed long ago ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Does your partner still try to use sex as a currency in your relationship. If so does it work, do you fake it or has the ship sailed long ago ?
    Id say that a lot of married lads are bankrupt! Remove sex and money from any relationship and most people will have nothing to offer.

Banned
    Yes. The value is as follows:

A hug = $50
    Kiss = $100
    Fondle breasts = $150
    Kiss and suck breasts = $200
    Touch between the legs = $250
    Suck between the legs = $300

The currency is non-bankable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't start me on that subject please! Without overstepping the boundaries (constrictions)of marriage in a nutshell yes. That was until my chosen one took over the portfolio of Minister For War and found a more satisfying way for her to rule. Not until all the enjoyment was taken from any need or desire of mine did I realise the cost I was paying. No I don't buy it anymore,...not from Her anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A scientific study was done a few years ago on happiness, and it determined that people reach a peak in happiness right around the time they get married and once they start having kids, that happiness then falls off a cliff, and never approaches that previous level again until the little rugrats have left home, which according to the media with current house prices and rental increases appears most likely to be around the time you die, so they can inherit your house. Women have used sex as a weapon since the beginning of time, the reverse doesn't work. Try to threaten withholding sex from your wife and watch her laugh hysterically as she reminds you the only time you have her an orgasm in the past 12 months was when she looked out the window at just the moment the neighbour backed their car over your foot. So you exist together, animosity building, your life is no longer yours, Billy has to be at soccer, while Marcia has touch football, don't forget to call the builder about the plans for the totally unnecessary renovation she is demanding when you could just buy a different fucking house, or in fact live happily in the current one that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. You mutter to yourself as you step in the soulless SUV she made you buy because it's "practical", never mind the fact the sedan version of the same fucking car is 10 grand cheaper, uses less petrol and doesn't handle like a wounded wildebeest. You look in the mirror, your face seems permanently frowning now, no wonder, you hate your job, your boss hauled you in for a performance evaluation and asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, and for a fleeting second you wanted to answer "standing in the smouldering remains of this office, pissing on your still burning skull."...

Sorry, got a little sidetracked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes. The value is as follows:

A hug = $50
    Kiss = $100
    Fondle breasts = $150
    Kiss and suck breasts = $200
    Touch between the legs = $250
    Suck between the legs = $300

The currency is non-bankable.
    I always went with the standard package. It comes with "indifference". Could never afford the FOAM package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It doesn"t matter how good she looks , how good her blow jobs are ,how good she roots ,somewhere she is pissing someone off !!!!!!

Banned
    Sex as a currency is common in Chinese families who view money as being above blood relations. Most of them got fat and unattractive years later that their husbands don't even get turned on. The worst is when they had children from natural childbirth, the box just doesn't feel the same and they don't even bother learning how to squeeze their Kegels. However, many just stay in such sexless marriages just to save face from their relatives.

I was lucky I divorced my Chinese ex-wife, we were childless and she couldn't conceive anyways. I would've chosen suicide if I was stupid enough not to lose face. It was a good decision, I started making a lot more money after the divorce as she was using me as her backup free ATM.

We currently live in a degenerate age where sex sells and kindness is looked upon as weak and worthless.

My currency is respect. If my partner shows me respect in both public and private, she gets anything in the world that I can afford her. And she gives me sexual relief whenever I satisfy her emotional needs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    A scientific study was done a few years ago on happiness, and it determined that people reach a peak in happiness right around the time they get married and once they start having kids, that happiness then falls off a cliff, and never approaches that previous level again until the little rugrats have left home, which according to the media with current house prices and rental increases appears most likely to be around the time you die, so they can inherit your house. Women have used sex as a weapon since the beginning of time, the reverse doesn't work. Try to threaten withholding sex from your wife and watch her laugh hysterically as she reminds you the only time you have her an orgasm in the past 12 months was when she looked out the window at just the moment the neighbour backed their car over your foot. So you exist together, animosity building, your life is no longer yours, Billy has to be at soccer, while Marcia has touch football, don't forget to call the builder about the plans for the totally unnecessary renovation she is demanding when you could just buy a different fucking house, or in fact live happily in the current one that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. You mutter to yourself as you step in the soulless SUV she made you buy because it's "practical", never mind the fact the sedan version of the same fucking car is 10 grand cheaper, uses less petrol and doesn't handle like a wounded wildebeest. You look in the mirror, your face seems permanently frowning now, no wonder, you hate your job, your boss hauled you in for a performance evaluation and asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, and for a fleeting second you wanted to answer "standing in the smouldering remains of this office, pissing on your still burning skull."...

Sorry, got a little sidetracked.
    Love this… 😂
    Marriage in a nutshell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One day they'll tokenise sex through a decentralised block chain using smart contracts for settlement and the transactions will be recorded on a public ledger.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Women have always sold their cunts. Men have always paid for them.
    Marriage, prostitution, sugarbabes, whatever, it's all good. Pay. Fuck. Enjoy!
    Don't analyse it, don't get bitter about it, don't fight it, just accept that this is the way it is and Pay. Fuck. Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Women have always sold their cunts. Men have always paid for them.
    Marriage, prostitution, sugarbabes, whatever, it's all good. Pay. Fuck. Enjoy!
    Don't analyse it, don't get bitter about it, don't fight it, just accept that this is the way it is and Pay. Fuck. Enjoy!
    Truer words were never spoken. Hats off to you, sir.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck monogamy, fuck other women, fuck M/L's & W/L's. World without end. Amen.