Yes this is off topic but it a public forum .I have a message on behalf on my former brother and sister’s. I use to work in ICU and it became too brutal and yes i left . This was a too common occurrence and it wasn’t the IV drug users or the alcoholic that gave the most headache but the families . 95 yr old grandma / grandpa came in and has trouble breathing. We ask if they want to be incubated and they say no also to CPR . They just want to go peacefully but the family won’t respect this. So we tube them but their blood pressure can’t handle the sedation, so we need to start pressors . They then develop a pneumonia, so we got to pump them with antibiotics. But too bad they have already gone septic. Oop’s there goes a few toes and fingers .We got a BP right ? Get some bedside dialysis too , might as well until ultimately we tell the family it’s futile and we should just make them feel comfortable for their sake. They disagree.Fuck listening to more than a half a century of experience in ICU . So next they code .We start chest compressors. Oops their rib cage collapses. We shake and slam them with drugs and fluids for half a hour. Until they close their eyes permanently. Everybody stay safe and happy punting .And if Chester in HR reads this fuck you sadistic cunt .