Thread: Eva (485 Parramatta Rd) = Mimi (47 Sydenham Rd) = Coco (Blacktown)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eva (485 Parramatta Rd) = Mimi (47 Sydenham Rd) = Coco (Blacktown)

Accidentally paid $150 for the same lady in Leichhardt a week after not enjoying her much for $125 in Marrickville. I had no idea it was the same girl until she’s in the room with her hand out. Too much the gentleman to say “Fuck No!” to a lady at 3 AM on a miserable Sunday morning.

Turns out she does Mondays at 47 after doing weekends at 485 and I think Wednesdays at some place in Blacktown. So you can get the same thing for an hour at $110, $125, or $150 depending on location.

Anyone know her in any of these places?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shit happens bro
    Thanks for sharing bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate if her service was not good you should have asked for another girl. If they are not used to putting an effort it does not change even if you repeat them. They need to improve as there are so many girls out there.

Banned
    No wonder you are cheap

Banned
    If you had bad service first time why go again for second time unlucky? You had every right to walk away or ask for another girl. The shop can't force you to take girl you don't like. I assume you didn't pay upfront before seeing girl or did you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate if her service was not good you should have asked for another girl. If they are not used to putting an effort it does not change even if you repeat them. They need to improve as there are so many girls out there.
    I figured she was probably a nice lady maybe having a bad day first time I met her. 47 is a good shop and well managed and I’ve never had a bad time there. So I probably would have given her a second chance there on another day. Some of my best times have been after getting to know ladies that I didn’t instantly click with on the first meeting.

I was just a bit gobsmacked at 485 and got “confused” in the moment (3AM on a Sunday that started somewhere around Thursday knock off time).

I actually ended up having a better time the second go with her. And extended after the first hour. I probably should have said that in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Beergut View Post
    No wonder you are cheap
    What makes you say that? This is but one little anecdote in a life completely and utterly devoted to helping as many Chinese MILFS as possible enjoy a happy and prosperous few years in Sydney. If these lovely ladies were in $300 shops then I would be too. It’s not my fault the market doesn’t properly value their services. So I just buy more time with more ladies and still spend more than I earn most weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you had bad service first time why go again for second time unlucky? You had every right to walk away or ask for another girl. The shop can't force you to take girl you don't like. I assume you didn't pay upfront before seeing girl or did you?
    See above. You are absolutely right. But I wasn’t forced. I reckon it always takes two people for great sex (whether done for love or money). I sometimes read reviews of my regular ladies where punters describe them as absolute duds. Yet I can’t believe the reviewer’s description of their experience since it seems the exact opposite of what I get every week from the very same lady..

So no doubt this lady also has devoted and loyal customers who think she is great. That’s why I asked if anyone knew her in the different shops. Horses for courses. I was hoping someone might also have something good to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    I figured she was probably a nice lady maybe having a bad day first time I met her. 47 is a good shop and well managed and I’ve never had a bad time there. So I probably would have given her a second chance there on another day. Some of my best times have been after getting to know ladies that I didn’t instantly click with on the first meeting.

I was just a bit gobsmacked at 485 and got “confused” in the moment (3AM on a Sunday that started somewhere around Thursday knock off time).

I actually ended up having a better time the second go with her. And extended after the first hour. I probably should have said that in the first post.

What makes you say that? This is but one little anecdote in a life completely and utterly devoted to helping as many Chinese MILFS as possible enjoy a happy and prosperous few years in Sydney. If these lovely ladies were in $300 shops then I would be too. It’s not my fault the market doesn’t properly value their services. So I just buy more time with more ladies and still spend more than I earn most weeks.

See above. You are absolutely right. But I wasn’t forced. I reckon it always takes two people for great sex (whether done for love or money). I sometimes read reviews of my regular ladies where punters describe them as absolute duds. Yet I can’t believe the reviewer’s description of their experience since it seems the exact opposite of what I get every week from the very same lady..

So no doubt this lady also has devoted and loyal customers who think she is great. That’s why I asked if anyone knew her in the different shops. Horses for courses. I was hoping someone might also have something good to say.
    Don't believe everything written in reviews. Some reviews are honest while others may be exaggerated in what the punter got from the girl. However there are cases where punters may write an unfavourable review for the purpose of influencing other punters from seeing their favourite girl(s). A punter will only know for himself once he has met the girl and had some time with her.

As you said, you were satisfied with your service but other punters were writing their dissatisfaction with the girl's service. Maybe the girl was having a bad day or the guys were expecting PSE but the girl didn't offer it. I guess there are many reasons why punters views differ.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't believe everything written in reviews. Some reviews are honest while others may be exaggerated in what the punter got from the girl. However there are cases where punters may write an unfavourable review for the purpose of influencing other punters from seeing their favourite girl(s). A punter will only know for himself once he has met the girl and had some time with her.

As you said, you were satisfied with your service but other punters were writing their dissatisfaction with the girl's service. Maybe the girl was having a bad day or the guys were expecting PSE but the girl didn't offer it. I guess there are many reasons why punters views differ.
    Thanks brother cuteguy
    Many tricks use whether directly or indirectly for individuals purposes.
    Thanks for sharing bro many to learn
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…