Thread: Mikki @ Mt Gravatt East

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mikki @ Mt Gravatt East

Advertising on Locanto with 10/10 reviews so I was happy to try. Japanese lady, around 30ish, body 8.5/10, face 5/10. Massage was very good, TT was ok, Nuru slide enjoyable, finish was 8.5/10. Rate for full hour is 150/170, very reasonable for the quality of service.

Important to note she is very regimented on what she will & won’t allow, I’m ok with that but some punters may find it a turn-off. Peace ☮️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any ad link at all ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed. Tried her once. Miki is very clinical in her approach. Strong, firm massage but with many rules and no TT (if I rmb correctly). I personally don’t find her attractive but if you’re after a good massage with just a HJ, might not be a bad option.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually seen her in the past. Imo shes closer to the late 40 early 50 bracket. Has thick make up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    Has thick make up
    I saw her one time and her eyebrows were drawn on with the thickest square tipped Nikko pen she could find. Service was ok but I couldn't get past those eyebrows. She had a little dog too but it was quiet most of the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Chimpo View Post
    Advertising on Locanto with 10/10 reviews so I was happy to try. Japanese lady, around 30ish, body 8.5/10, face 5/10. Massage was very good, TT was ok, Nuru slide enjoyable, finish was 8.5/10. Rate for full hour is 150/170, very reasonable for the quality of service.

Important to note she is very regimented on what she will & won’t allow, I’m ok with that but some punters may find it a turn-off. Peace ☮️
    Been around 4ever... too many rules..many reviews on PP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    she's probably more close to 50s than 35?