Thread: Croydon Palace - Anna

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Croydon Palace - Anna

Anna. Yum! Late 20s (?). Filipina. Soft skin. C cup boobs. Slim & tight figure. Dark eyes. Flirty.

She's been on my radar for awhile. The planets aligned today, and I made an hour booking with her this morning.

Lots of post-shower teasing with assjob & pussy slide while I'm standing behind her. Light lip & neck kissing with lots of roaming hands, still standing, and then I ask if I can dine at the Y. She loves it. I love it! It's my favourite place for my mouth & tongue to be - the textures, taste - like eating a piece of exotic fruit!

She asks to return the favour, and it's on with the raincoat. Great BJ! Lots of deep-throat, suction & lots of teasing with tongue flicking on my knob with cheeky eye contact.

But I wanna fuck, so Anna mounts me, and it's a slow sensual ride! We go through a few positions and I can't hold out!

Anna offers a massage (very relaxing, very thorough - she could definitely do this for a living), and lots of easy-going chat about a range of subjects.

She offers round 2, but I think those days are long gone for me (maybe later in the afternoon, but not within the hour), so we continue the massage & chat.

Will I return? Absolutely!

www.219croydon.com.au

Anna is an absolute stunner and definitely pleasing her curves are to die for

Angelina would be similar one if you want to try different lady next (Fiji Indian).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post

Angelina would be similar one if you want to try different lady next (Fiji Indian).
    Agreed! Angelina is fantastic, too!
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...alace-Angelina

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do either Angelina or Anna do BBBJ? or is it always CBJ? is the cost different if they do BBBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    Do either Angelina or Anna do BBBJ? or is it always CBJ? is the cost different if they do BBBJ?
    Anna does BBBJ for extra $50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Anna does BBBJ for extra $50
    Ah thanks for the intel, that's a bit steep but probably will cough it up at the time haha