Thread: Shower @ Saigon Princess Bexley

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shower @ Saigon Princess Bexley

I believe this shop has a shower can anyone confirm if the girls shower with you or if they do alone between customers or if customers can use at all and how do the rooms compare to the St Marys shop ?

'I've visited the st marys shop but no shower unfortunately and only 1 good room the others 2 are very small.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    I believe this shop has a shower can anyone confirm if the girls shower with you or if they do alone between customers or if customers can use at all and how do the rooms compare to the St Marys shop ?

'I've visited the st marys shop but no shower unfortunately and only 1 good room the others 2 are very small.

Cheers
    You shower alone, don't know if girls use it. Rooms much bigger at Bexley.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One shower cubicle is available at Bexley, though it is quite small and I doubt you could squeeze a girl or two in there.
    Ask for the massage cubicle closest to the shower room. If you get the body scrub treatment the shower is a must.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your reply gents.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shower is more than adequate for two ,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One rainy evening, I was the last customer and it was with Jessica .. I probably did over pay her ($150) .. after the session, she took me to the shower and it was a fun filled 15 mins. I always dreamt of having shower with a beautiful girl and fantasised doing things while we are at that. That day I got to strike off that from my bucket list. One of the best punts and ofcourse I got lucky. It still turns me ON just thinking about that even to this day.

Bexley is a long drive from my place .. all that pain of driving and $200 spend were justified.