Thread: Are there any WLs comfortable having the wife in the room watching but not participating?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Are there any WLs comfortable having the wife in the room watching but not participating?

My husband and I have recently made a hobby out of him seeing WLs. I've even made the booking for him on occasion. I now want to watch him with a WL, where I'm in the room for the session, but I don't participate.

We've asked one particular shop if they would allow this, and they said they would charge 2 x the rate because there would be 2 people in the room.

Are there any shops and WLs who would be comfortable with having me in the room to watch? I would understand if it depends on the WL, so if it a service the WL has provided before, that would be even better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bodyrotic. They love couples, but charge extra.

Jenna Love (in the Blue Mountains) also loves couples. No additional charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Outcall it, hide and watch from a closet, no extra charge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the suggestions.

Bodyrotic, RPM, Sirs, Bliss on Crown all offer couples massage services, but BBJ and FS are extras and depend on the girl.

That's why I was hoping a WL may be a better bet. We've asked one particular WL if she did outcalls, but unsurprisingly she said no.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In the meanwhile you can also have massage or sexual massage by lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting concept, I wonder how much call there would be for this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the world would be a brighter place if there were more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you find anyone? My partner has watched me with a lady before - I’ve watched her with guys. Keen to watch each other get erotic massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    double charge is unreasonable unless both are getting the massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We found what we were after with one of the WLs at 42Glades. Happy to share the name of the WL - just shoot me a PM.

We were charged $200 on top of the hourly rate to have me in the room but not participating, so not the cheapest, but good to have a place that we know can accommodate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh that’s great !
    Bet it was fun to finally do it ! Yummy !
    We want to do a bit of voyeur/exhib again. Bit different to what you’re doing, but definitely related.