Body: Curvy and busty
    Height: 155cm
    Boobs: D/E cups natural
    Pussy: Shaved.
    BBBJ: Pretty good
    CIM: Not sure. I didn't try.
    DFK/LFK: LFK only
    DATY: Yes.
    Sex: Good. Like sex with girlfriend. We try many position. Normal sound during sex. Not squeaky JAV sound.
    Personality: Cute, Cheeky, GFE.
    Extra Comment: Erika Inami is JAV star and very cute. She was exchange student in Australia before so English is good. Body is curvy and busty but not fat. Feeling is like naughty teenager schoolgirl, cute but cheeky and enjoy sex.
    She made many JAV but still feeling with her is like inexperienced girl still learning. I think when she make JAV she is used to director tell her what to do, so I pretend I am director and tell her what to do and she is very good girl and do everything for me. After sex we have a nice talk and she is very nice friendly girl. I enjoy my time with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers bro for the review, sounds like a great session!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you bro, I enjoy my time with Imani Erika. Maybe I see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you for the objective review.
    Was booking her difficult?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review bro, I'll put her on my radar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Thank you for the objective review.
    Was booking her difficult?
    I book her the night before bro. Was no problem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WIR? not really. She has a very cute/pretty face, she has a nice curvy body but more of what fat she has been perfectly distributed around her body, nice shaped bum and thighs and nice soft stomach. Her bbbj was meh, her cim was just having the tip of my dick in her mouth and trying to wank me with a very slight sucking (myself and you guys as well have had those killer bbbj were you are coming and she keeps on sucking and you know it was money well spent). If I was to see her again and options at the shop were limited then i would happily pay 250 for her as she is not the 360, a girl like Ksomi is worth the 350. Basically her game plan is she decided to no longer work anymore and wants to retire at 30 so her price isn't a reflection of her JAV experience/exposure but more so from her setting her price to retire early.

To quote the guy above, he is right about her having to ve told what to do in a film set rather than other girls who know how to take the initiative

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    WIR? not really. She has a very cute/pretty face, she has a nice curvy body but more of what fat she has been perfectly distributed around her body, nice shaped bum and thighs and nice soft stomach. Her bbbj was meh, her cim was just having the tip of my dick in her mouth and trying to wank me with a very slight sucking (myself and you guys as well have had those killer bbbj were you are coming and she keeps on sucking and you know it was money well spent). If I was to see her again and options at the shop were limited then i would happily pay 250 for her as she is not the 360, a girl like Ksomi is worth the 350. Basically her game plan is she decided to no longer work anymore and wants to retire at 30 so her price isn't a reflection of her JAV experience/exposure but more so from her setting her price to retire early.

To quote the guy above, he is right about her having to ve told what to do in a film set rather than other girls who know how to take the initiative
    Nailed it to a tee bro JJ... very beautiful girl but wasted $360/hour ... she has a lot of limits and I made an excuse to leave early... her service leaves a lot to be desired.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Nailed it to a tee bro JJ... very beautiful girl but wasted $360/hour ... she has a lot of limits and I made an excuse to leave early... her service leaves a lot to be desired.
    Thanks for the heads up Mr F.
    Calling this service sounds a misnomer to me!