Thread: Burner number and black ops kit.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Burner number and black ops kit.

Interested to hear what setup my fellow punters are using for this game.
    Carrying 2 phones is a bit much for me. And a sambrero hat may get you picked on for cultural misapropriation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Double sim phone, turn off the other sim when not using.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2nd phone & phone number using a $5 ALDI sim card. I only bring the phone out when I'm on the punt.

I do not hide this backup phone which I keep in a common location at home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You need a king size ego to think the government gives a flying fuck about your phone movements.
    Remember how incompetent most of them are. All the corporations want to do is sell you their shit.

CCP is a different beast, but we arent under their thumb yet.

Home for those affected, is where the problems lie. Getting caught with a burner is a tough sell. Have an excuse ready that has been attacked from all angles.

As for being seen entering a shop? Again you overestimate your importance. Do you remember what the person looked like entering the post office, the bakery or Woolworths?
    Again plan an air tight excuse if in the unlikely event you are seen by someone who gives a shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    You need a king size ego to think the government gives a flying fuck about your phone movements.
    Remember how incompetent most of them are. All the corporations want to do is sell you their shit.

CCP is a different beast, but we arent under their thumb yet.

Home for those affected, is where the problems lie. Getting caught with a burner is a tough sell. Have an excuse ready that has been attacked from all angles.

As for being seen entering a shop? Again you overestimate your importance. Do you remember what the person looked like entering the post office, the bakery or Woolworths?
    Again plan an air tight excuse if in the unlikely event you are seen by someone who gives a shit.
    Pretty sure the CPC don't give a toss about anyone's phone movements here either.

Jeez there are some paranoid cunts around.

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    I actually started out using a second phone with a prepaid ALDI SIM card, even with a fake ID - from a Chinese tourist after they left the country - but more and more I have started to simply use my regular phone. My partner and I don't go through each other's phones, and BigGov and BigTech have more ways to track us than we can think of anyway.....the GPS system in our cars being just one....
    reason I still like have a different number is the random shop messages that sometimes arrive on my burner phone. don't want them coming on my mainline.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Pretty sure the CPC don't give a toss about anyone's phone movements here either.

Jeez there are some paranoid cunts around.

The victorian liberal party had a chinese spy in their ranks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk&t=1828s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    reason I still like have a different number is the random shop messages that sometimes arrive on my burner phone. don't want them coming on my mainline.
    Yeh this is an issue, odd messages back, the “friend”, I’m back etc etc agree it makes sense but a full on kit is a bit over the top

Worst one of late was a regular who has good connection but no BS comments other girls and felt like fishing, then calls me out as thought I’d booked another girl and I DID - a few weeks earlier - made it seem like now - worst thing I’d the bloody X factor is gone - I don’t buy into the idiots who rock up with presents thinking they are girlfriends, keeping shit to themselves etc but her feeling went but I’m annoyed mostly as hie many bloody dicks has she handled / I best done got less than me but a lot got more I’m sure - I just didn’t pressure her - pity that shit

I’m not a great fan of other kit other than if you need to hide it (your business) but jeez from the girls it’s not great…..

Anyway I’d say keep it simple - different phone and sim not on your cards etc, keep it hidden (not hard boys) or leave it at work (and hope covid does not lock you down or you get walked ha ha)

The more elaborate the more shit you need to hide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    The victorian liberal party had a chinese spy in their ranks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk&t=1828s
    Yeah, right. Claims from someone who is "defecting to the West" (and needs to justify his Visa claim of course). Where have I heard that one before? That's right. It was during the entire Cold War! Bollocks.

That's not you or anyone else here and even if it was true, if you think it's just the Chinese doing this then you might be interested in buying a bridge I have for sale.

FMD the level of paranoia from some people is beyond belief!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to use an app on my iPhone called iBlacklist . It would intercept any flagged or unknown numbers and put them into a secure vault on the phone for me to read at my leasure. It would catch sms/iMessage/messenger/phone calls and remove them from the main app and put into the vault. Prying eyes could not find them. Access to the app was via a pin code, and if you got the pin wrong (or reversed it) you could set the app to open something else, like calculator. You could even rename the app to whatever you wanted, and set your own icon.
    It did require jail breaking the phone though , so had to keep up to date with what versions of iOS were compatible etc.
    Was a fantastic piece of kit, and was foolproof (as long as no one got your pin).
    I don’t have a need for it anymore , so not sure what the current version offers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never ever worried about that Never ever got into any trouble going to massage girls doing it for years The police aren’t going to track you down and ask you what you are doing if something is going to happen it’s the shops and the girls who could get into trouble. Sometimes the girls ask to take the condom with me and throw it away. Instead of the rubbish at the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like the idea of keeping it simple, 2nd phone and sim for occasional use. Put away buy not exactly hidden. An old phone that looks blank, we have heaps of old phones in the house. Plausible deniability....