I’ve been here a few time now and have to say the class of service that I get is absolutely excellent
Now I do prefer the mature ladies and Lily and Nancy fit everything I enjoy
I made an appointment to see Nancy today arrived at the time and lily said she was running about 20 min late
Ok I said I ll see you for 30min and enjoy some edging
Lily agreed and when she came back got undressed I man handled her onto the bed spread her wide and went in for a treat and have to say very very tasty
And lily says oh my don’t stop so I don’t pretty soon she is saying no more no more I want to play with you
So on my back she lives me up and for the next 15 min she keeps me at the point of no return very skillfully she edges me
Later she says next time double with me and Nancy 2 pairs of hands will drive you crazy
Just as we are finishing up I asked about a golden shower well lilys eyes lit up drags me to the shower and yep what can I say I’m in heaven and so is she
She then showers herself showers me and grabs Nancy
So off to Nancy’s room she gets undressed I throw her down spread her wide and eat her out till she comes a couple of times
I slip my fingers in and like a cracker she goes off
Nancy grabs me and says I sucky for you so off she goes I have to remind her about her teeth but yes I’m getting close
Nancy knows the drill edge me till the very end so more cock and ball play
Slow fast squeeze omg then she starts flicking the head of my cock with that and the hands I’m almost ready to erupt but again Nancy feels this and backs off
She looks at me and says I want your cum and then proceeds to milk me i cum hard and hard even Nancy is surprised by the amount and how much I shoot
I says next time hr with you both she smiles and says yes we will look after you
Thanks lily and Nancy angsin I’ve had another great time see you both soon