Thread: BRAZILIAN SAVANNA. Big boobs and big booty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BRAZILIAN SAVANNA. Big boobs and big booty

Wanted to book J Misa But suddenly saw this G cup lady on roster, bigger boobs bigger attraction. Go!
    If anyone tried J misa, please share with me, thanks.
    Savanna looks so good, natural G cup boobs and big booty, you can't ask for more. And she is only 20 yo, what a girl! Her attitude was nice, laid on the bed after showered, Savanna started touching and gave me BY, not sure if she can do bbbj with extra. But CBJ was fine for me. No kissing. The sadness part was no titty fuck, what a waste, i should asked for that next time. Then We tried 69 which was tasty. Moreover, routine service.
    I was totally happy with her, super figure with nice attitude, That's my love. Maybe some services are not provided, But im OK with it.
    Worth a try.
    Price:220 270 320

Another story, still sad about my previous post about 227 get deleted which make me quite confused. Should i keep posting with my real experience? Don't want another post get deleted which is a turn off as a poster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow she has a G cup but no titty fuck.... that is so sad.... even girls with C or D cups tries to spanish.... 0/5 for attitude

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sounds like absolutely shit service. Thanks for the AR bro. One to avoid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can confirm absolutely shit service. she was friendly i guess, but my god no clue what she is doing i think.
    the pics are also fake, she is very much a fat curvy lady, not at all like the pictures.
    money down the drain for me.