Thread: You want to see Maggie, two body slides Part 1 and 2 (back + front), most complete service i've had

Junior Member(有D料到)

You want to see Maggie, two body slides Part 1 and 2 (back + front), most complete service i've had

Person's Name :
    Establishment : 227 Broadway Massage
    Date of Visit : 20.08.2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity
    Phone : 0402 680 999
    Hours of Business : M-F 10am to 9pm/8pm Saturday and Sunday
    Rates : $125 60 mins, (tip included)

Sometimes the boss will tell you exactly what she thinks of the girl "too fat", "braces", "massage is not good" etc

Well this is one of the ones where she only has good things to say "great body/slim", "young".

Maggie delivered a great massage that really stands out from experiences i've had so far, if i can only describe it one word "acrobatic".

Maggie is a young thai girl with smooth brown skin, probably in her mid to later 20s, nice long hair. She has a nice and very petite body and a nice waist, with maybe nice enhanced breasts (i'm not good at spotting fake breasts).

I had a look around online i would say she looks like this.
    Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 3.42.41 am.jpg

I was instantly attracted when i met her.

Maggie she gives off a nice and friendly vibe, that is very eager to work and really committed to impress and give good service.

I got the sense that she's working on her routine, experimenting on things and hence was throwing all kinds of unique things when i was with her which resulted in something beautiful.

It started off with her stripping at very start which is already quite uncommon, a lot of times if you wants this you have to ask or pay.

First stop was a body naked body slide dry on my back. I was over the moon at this point.

Then after that she started massaging me at first it was standard, with some masseuses you can really feel how strong their hands and fingers are but Maggie had more slender, delicate and smooth feeling hands.

And then suddenly, not long after the start she was doing this cool balancing pose behind me and using her knees. I do love a hard massage and this resulted in a solid massage.

I was really impressed she could even balance like that. She followed this up with a full massage on my head legs arm and body.

Then turn over and it was part 2. By this point i was already impressed but Maggie was only getting started.

I notice at some point she has hair all tied back. I thought she looked like a different petite asian girl.

Then surprisingly she got into a serious second round of body slide on my front, she was rubbing her boobs and chest

at an intensity where it felt just enough that i thought i could actually cum this way. This was insane.

Then when she felt like she had me she got some more oil and grabbed my cock and looked me in the eye and started talking dirty. "When was last time you jerked off/cummed?"

I said like a week ago "then you will come a lot", she started saying "cum for me please" as she was stroking me and my balls moaning and sticking her tongue out for me.

A lot of these things Maggie was pulling i have never seen in a 1hr massage specially in combination. Like maybe 1 thing in isolation but not like this.

She kept this up talking dirty, stroking me with those beautiful fingers, licking the air at me while looking directly at my eyes. On and on until i just couldn't hold it anymore and blew pretty hard.

And i had to like cover my head and like re-collect my thoughts. I was so fucking turned on and satisfied, i felt like i needed to meditate or something.

I've had more than a handful of full service that couldn't match that. And when i got out i didn't even realise she finished me off somewhat early, usually i take too long.

I've been coming here for some time and i've had massages else where, i've found the girls in 227 to be the most consistently beautiful and attractive, and young by far, and this shop wins by price all the time.

The massage has never been bad and always of a decent to very good standard, however massage wise more experienced masseuses will deliver harder massages (stronger hands, technique).

Maggie's massage was better than most because she does a solid collection of extras as standards that otherwise would just be too tiring to request individually in a list.

Quite simply an incredibly complete service. I can't really ask for more.

Cannot believe that was $125. I felt dumb because i forgot tip. Will have to save that for the next one. Really have to encourage good service.

I got to talking with Maggie it seems she just got here like 3 weeks ago and was super eager to get right into and work as much as she can.

And yeah that really showed, i feel like she threw everything at me.

Cannot recommend more if you're looking for a massage.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting and review, she works here on Thu.

Maggie, Thailand, 160cm, 48kg, dress 6, slim hourglass 34C/D-23-33, light tanned silky skin, age 24
    (Cheerful. Massage 8, English 8, Conversation/Popularity 10)
    (Pretty girl, looks like actress, educated and lived in US California for 5 yrs, long copper hair)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    Person's Name :
    Establishment : 227 Broadway Massage
    Date of Visit : 20.08.2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity
    Phone : 0402 680 999
    Hours of Business : M-F 10am to 9pm/8pm Saturday and Sunday
    Rates : $125 60 mins, (tip included)

Sometimes the boss will tell you exactly what she thinks of the girl "too fat", "braces", "massage is not good" etc

Well this is one of the ones where she only has good things to say "great body/slim", "young".

Maggie delivered a great massage that really stands out from experiences i've had so far, if i can only describe it one word "acrobatic".

Maggie is a young thai girl with smooth brown skin, probably in her mid to later 20s, nice long hair. She has a nice and very petite body and a nice waist, with maybe nice enhanced breasts (i'm not good at spotting fake breasts).

I had a look around online i would say she looks like this.
    Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 3.42.41 am.jpg

I was instantly attracted when i met her.

Maggie she gives off a nice and friendly vibe, that is very eager to work and really committed to impress and give good service.

I got the sense that she's working on her routine, experimenting on things and hence was throwing all kinds of unique things when i was with her which resulted in something beautiful.

It started off with her stripping at very start which is already quite uncommon, a lot of times if you wants this you have to ask or pay.

First stop was a body naked body slide dry on my back. I was over the moon at this point.

Then after that she started massaging me at first it was standard, with some masseuses you can really feel how strong their hands and fingers are but Maggie had more slender, delicate and smooth feeling hands.

And then suddenly, not long after the start she was doing this cool balancing pose behind me and using her knees. I do love a hard massage and this resulted in a solid massage.

I was really impressed she could even balance like that. She followed this up with a full massage on my head legs arm and body.

Then turn over and it was part 2. By this point i was already impressed but Maggie was only getting started.

I notice at some point she has hair all tied back. I thought she looked like a different petite asian girl.

Then surprisingly she got into a serious second round of body slide on my front, she was rubbing her boobs and chest

at an intensity where it felt just enough that i thought i could actually cum this way. This was insane.

Then when she felt like she had me she got some more oil and grabbed my cock and looked me in the eye and started talking dirty. "When was last time you jerked off/cummed?"

I said like a week ago "then you will come a lot", she started saying "cum for me please" as she was stroking me and my balls moaning and sticking her tongue out for me.

A lot of these things Maggie was pulling i have never seen in a 1hr massage specially in combination. Like maybe 1 thing in isolation but not like this.

She kept this up talking dirty, stroking me with those beautiful fingers, licking the air at me while looking directly at my eyes. On and on until i just couldn't hold it anymore and blew pretty hard.

And i had to like cover my head and like re-collect my thoughts. I was so fucking turned on and satisfied, i felt like i needed to meditate or something.

I've had more than a handful of full service that couldn't match that. And when i got out i didn't even realise she finished me off somewhat early, usually i take too long.

I've been coming here for some time and i've had massages else where, i've found the girls in 227 to be the most consistently beautiful and attractive, and young by far, and this shop wins by price all the time.

The massage has never been bad and always of a decent to very good standard, however massage wise more experienced masseuses will deliver harder massages (stronger hands, technique).

Maggie's massage was better than most because she does a solid collection of extras as standards that otherwise would just be too tiring to request individually in a list.

Quite simply an incredibly complete service. I can't really ask for more.

Cannot believe that was $125. I felt dumb because i forgot tip. Will have to save that for the next one. Really have to encourage good service.

I got to talking with Maggie it seems she just got here like 3 weeks ago and was super eager to get right into and work as much as she can.

And yeah that really showed, i feel like she threw everything at me.

Cannot recommend more if you're looking for a massage.
    I had a lovely time with Maggie this morning. She is the typical lovely Thai girl...slim, attractive, lovely (fake) tits, and nice twat that was beautiful as it rubbed up against me...not shaved but maybe a week worth of hair...just the way I love it. I am not sure why it has not been added to her profile on the website but she gave me a nice CBJ as well for a bit extra. I will return again to see this little pocket rocket, she is lovely.