Thread: C EE wow super petite and tight

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

C EE wow super petite and tight

So felt like a punt and decided to hit up 42G to see who's available. Simon noted that EE is available and I've never seen her before and the photos look good. Booked her in and off to 42G.

Disclaimer she is Asian only so sorry non Asian bros. Rocked up at 42, paid the damage and then waited for EE to come pick me up. First impressions is she's small. She was wearing this office lady outfit with a white shirt and black dress and it looked really sexy for some reason. I quite like a WL who doesn't dress like one. Makes me feel like I'm fucking a office worker or something.

Anyways into the room and we stripped and pretty standard shower. She has surprisingly nice tits for someone her size. I usually expect someone this small to be like A or B but her tits were natural and bordering Cish. Like little soft melons that I can cup and knead. Quite a bushy pussy actually but very small.

We dried up and onto the bed is where the action starts. She comes up for some DFK and then gives the most amazing cat bath. Moving from my nipples all the way down to my legs. She then starts sucking my balls. Alternating between the right and left balls. There was a lot of suction with the ball sucking which was nice. Her BBBJ was pretty standard but still pretty good.

One amazing thing is that she can do foreplay for a very long time. She isn't one to do like 2 minutes of BBBJ and then reach for the dom. She went at the foreplay for a good while and she asked whether I wanted 2 shots or 1 ( saying 1 shot means we can do more of this foreplay). I definitely opted for 1 shot this time as to me the foreplay is sometimes more important than the main event. Flipped her over for some 69 and again bushy pussy. Still I enjoyed sucking her pussy.

Onto the main event and she dommed me up no lube required and rode me CG. Very energetic and so so light. Comes down to lick my nipples and DFKs. Switched to mish and we were just fucking like lovers. I'd go slow and then fast and then slow again. All the while kissing her shoulders, gently kissing her lips and then some sensual DFK (her tongue is really really tiny just like the rest of her). We were fucking mish for a long time cause it just felt so intimate with our bodies intertwined. At one point she wrapped her legs around me and I pounded harder.

Switched to doggy where I wanted to cum so started pounding harder with encouragement from her and blew in the dom. Exhausted, we cleaned up and just cuddled and chatted. She was so tiny in my arms but was so affectionate. Feeling up my nipples, my legs and coming up to nuzzle my chin. It all in all felt very girlfriend experience. Anyways it was a good punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Mate would love to jam my non Asian cock into her. Give her an extra shot of the Meng rod for me next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she has the sweetest voice as shes gets up and close and chats to you. however i thought she is a bit out of shape, would suggest ppl ask her to leave the office lady outfit on would be better

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha Aussieguyinsf will do.

Oneanddone. I agree would be amazing to fuck her while she's wearing the office outfit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The first time I saw her in a line up her hair was tied up and she dressed in full casual (puffy parker jacket and pants), and to be honest I didn't think too much at the time by comparison. Then when I saw her again, she's just as mentioned, a fine looking office worker or hostess. I agree, EE is well worth a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So felt like a punt and decided to hit up 42G to see who's available. Simon noted that EE is available and I've never seen her before and the photos look good. Booked her in and off to 42G.

Disclaimer she is Asian only so sorry non Asian bros. Rocked up at 42, paid the damage and then waited for EE to come pick me up. First impressions is she's small. She was wearing this office lady outfit with a white shirt and black dress and it looked really sexy for some reason. I quite like a WL who doesn't dress like one. Makes me feel like I'm fucking a office worker or something.

Anyways into the room and we stripped and pretty standard shower. She has surprisingly nice tits for someone her size. I usually expect someone this small to be like A or B but her tits were natural and bordering Cish. Like little soft melons that I can cup and knead. Quite a bushy pussy actually but very small.

We dried up and onto the bed is where the action starts. She comes up for some DFK and then gives the most amazing cat bath. Moving from my nipples all the way down to my legs. She then starts sucking my balls. Alternating between the right and left balls. There was a lot of suction with the ball sucking which was nice. Her BBBJ was pretty standard but still pretty good.

One amazing thing is that she can do foreplay for a very long time. She isn't one to do like 2 minutes of BBBJ and then reach for the dom. She went at the foreplay for a good while and she asked whether I wanted 2 shots or 1 ( saying 1 shot means we can do more of this foreplay). I definitely opted for 1 shot this time as to me the foreplay is sometimes more important than the main event. Flipped her over for some 69 and again bushy pussy. Still I enjoyed sucking her pussy.

Onto the main event and she dommed me up no lube required and rode me CG. Very energetic and so so light. Comes down to lick my nipples and DFKs. Switched to mish and we were just fucking like lovers. I'd go slow and then fast and then slow again. All the while kissing her shoulders, gently kissing her lips and then some sensual DFK (her tongue is really really tiny just like the rest of her). We were fucking mish for a long time cause it just felt so intimate with our bodies intertwined. At one point she wrapped her legs around me and I pounded harder.

Switched to doggy where I wanted to cum so started pounding harder with encouragement from her and blew in the dom. Exhausted, we cleaned up and just cuddled and chatted. She was so tiny in my arms but was so affectionate. Feeling up my nipples, my legs and coming up to nuzzle my chin. It all in all felt very girlfriend experience. Anyways it was a good punt.
    I’m with you girls dressed in every day clothes do it for me.

EE is working today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Mate would love to jam my non Asian cock into her. Give her an extra shot of the Meng rod for me next time.
    Public service announcement: EE is now available to non Asian cock. Cum one, Cum all! Big, smalll, janky cocks now welcome. It’s apparently no longer an environment to be picky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Meng.

What do you guys mean by out of shape? In the photos she looks petite. Is she a bit flabby?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now she's no longer Asian only, is she still sporting a full bush ?

How many other Asian only providers are going to open up to other cocks given the economic environment?

Banned
    As one Japanese girl said recently, many guys she had seen have small ones and it's nice to try bigger size. Maybe EE wasn't getting enough satisfaction from small ones and decided to throw in the towel and take them all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if all these WL were only doing it because they love cock!
    You gotta understand as soon as they see cuteguy and his cock the girls immediately start getting wet. They then return his money and fucks him for free cause they aren't doing it for the money.

Saw EE go off with an Indian customer tonight. Were Indians in the Asian Only plan or are they new to her vag too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review another one to try.