Thread: K sera - another solid deliverance

Junior Member(有D料到)

K sera - another solid deliverance

Thanks to everyone's effort here, my K-pop experience are consistently good.
    Don't get me wrong there are of course some mediocre ones, but seriously in my experience when I pay for $250+/hr at Glades or Ginza for kpop almost 90% of them deliver (like what the after reports suggested)

My experience with Sera is no less.
    Her body is not the fittest, I would said she is a little chubby but with curves. A bit of young milfy vibe. She has typical k girl face.
    She has really good attitude and service is good enough to satisfy. She is eager to learn and try to please.
    If ginza Rebecca is a straight 10 at her prime, i would rate Sera something like this:

Body a 7
    Face a 7
    Attitude 10
    Service 8.5

For me it's all about attitude and service.
    If they are above 8 in the attitude and service, I would seriously consider WIR. Although TBH there's only a handful of girls that I can actually count for my WIR 🤣
    There's always something new to try lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's on my list but always clocks off before I get chance

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. Sera has always been consistently good. I saw her when she was doing private as Vivi. Worth the money definitely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw this woman a year or so ago and she was great value back then. I couldn't help but be amazed how beautiful she was but it seems father time and her diet caught up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    she is good value, FYI she is thai.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    she is good value, FYI she is thai.
    No she's not. She's 100% Korean from the accent. I think you're mistaking her for another girl that also does privates at Rhodes and does anal.