Thread: V Miu Miu

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Miu Miu

Lol, if you want super tame super slow talk about the world and your life while you bang.

And she’s looking for a husband or partner, or possibly a sugar daddy. Quite evidently why she talks while you bang. Hard to gauge prospective men unless you squeeze every minute in a session.

Looks mid 20s soft chubbier kinda slim build, 6/10 figure, 6/10 face. Relatively tight pussy that can’t take extended pounding. Not a bad cbj tbh. Overall she is compliant, ymmv imo esp if you don’t fit the criteria but could be worth a quick 110 for 30 mins. But really pushing it uphill.

I managed to jizz despite it all so I deserve a grand applause for my walk out. Just cus I managed to jizz I’ll give it a 4/10 for sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol sorry to hear but atleast you're cheery about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well it wasn’t the dud of duds. At least for that I am grateful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I bet she was booked out. I’d give it a go.

Hi wowsofast, thanks for the feedbacks.
    We checked with Miu miu, and she said because you are really big size for her. You know she is new to this and doesn't have much sex before, that's why not much experience. After seeing you she was really tired and had to finish work early. You can come back to see some girls who is more professional, thanks for understanding
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 02-09-2022 at 12:22 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Lol, if you want super tame super slow talk about the world and your life while you bang.

And she’s looking for a husband or partner, or possibly a sugar daddy. Quite evidently why she talks while you bang. Hard to gauge prospective men unless you squeeze every minute in a session.

Looks mid 20s soft chubbier kinda slim build, 6/10 figure, 6/10 face. Relatively tight pussy that can’t take extended pounding. Not a bad cbj tbh. Overall she is compliant, ymmv imo esp if you don’t fit the criteria but could be worth a quick 110 for 30 mins. But really pushing it uphill.

I managed to jizz despite it all so I deserve a grand applause for my walk out. Just cus I managed to jizz I’ll give it a 4/10 for sex.
    Oh Wow, only $110 for 30 mins?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cvnt View Post
    Standard Service only so $110 is a normal price

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvnt View Post
    Good value especially when you compare with what some MLs charge for less than 30 minutes to make fireworks in the room.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hi wowsofast, thanks for the feedbacks.
    We checked with Miu miu, and she said because you are really big size for her. You know she is new to this and doesn't have much sex before, that's why not much experience. After seeing you she was really tired and had to finish work early. You can come back to see some girls who is more professional, thanks for understanding

Lollll

I love the response. Kinda funny but nice PR skills lol.

I saw miu miu on roster again. I am actually intrigued to see her. But honestly $110 for 30mins sounds like a sign saying that it’s already so cheap so don’t expect anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And there’s no photos on their website as well. I don’t expect her service to be good but anyone can please comment whether she’s pretty or cute or sexy type and more info about her figure? Haha thanks guys.