Hi team,

New to the forum and been busy.

Jisoo: The photos completely match. Very young lower mid 20s. She's got an innocent pretty looking face kind of like the girl next door. She got has a beautiful toned body with milky white and smooth skin to match. A bit shy and cute very experienced.
Gave me one of the most impressive BBBJ in my life. Have you ever had you face go numb from all that stimulation?
Innocent looking girls like her that have a wild side really gets me going and boy does she know to ride you. I prefer slow and deep motions and the naughty way she starts as you as she controls the situation and rides you. Chef's kiss. 😘. She was one of my first punts that's left quite an impression. I'm surprised there's not many posts about her...
Still looking for a girl to match this experience. 5*/5.

Juni: Photos match as well. Very young as well mid 20s. Model like face and beautiful slim body with curves in the right places. I know its weird but skin is just one of my kinks. She's got soft white silky skin. Boobs were enhanced but didnt feel fake and is to die for. Her BBBJ is out of this world. Very detailed and technical. Really keen to ride you and take charge. Although she's very bubbly and chatty. Felt she was still a bit reserved though but may take time for her to warm up. 4*/5

Cherry A new arrival at Ginza empire. Really friendly and good service but photos and age aren't accurate. I find Ginza empire seems to house more of the older Korean ladies. Which is fine. Given my experience I'd say she's around the 40s region. She looks after her body well though. Her BBBJ was serviceable nothing outstanding and interms of ability to ride, average at best. I'd say 2.5-3*/5

Could anyone give me a recommendation on younger Korean girls? Ideally age accurate.