I noticed K Miya is back on at Ginza Empire, so decided to post an AR from my visit a while back since I never got around to it back then.

Appearance:
Miya is a tall lady. Very tall. She'd vie for being the tallest K girl I've seen in Sydney. Miya is quite curvy, with big breasts. She's listed as E cup, and I'd say they're at least that cup size! I say again, she has big breasts. I'm not really into overly big breasts - but for those of you who are, Miya is for you! She has very long legs, and while not slim, they're in keeping with her curvy, buxom body. She's fully shaved down below. I reckon she's in her 30's, with a warm friendly face, and I don't think she's had any cosmetic work done.

Photo Accuracy:
I'm not sure about the others, but I think the 2nd and 3rd photos of her in the green and white check dress is genuinely of her. They give a good indication of her body.

Personality:
She was a bit shy at first, but opened up more as we spoke. She seems to have a very steady and kind personality, and while reserved, is quite warm.
Over the course of my 1 hour session, she was quite open about why she was working this job, explaining her reasoning and aims. Of course, I won't divulge those details here, but I'm sure she'd be open to sharing with others too.

Communication:
Miya has been in Australia for a while, and so her English is decent enough and there are no problems communicating.

1 hr Session Highlights:
- Miya explained that she's relatively new to this, and it showed in that she didn't really follow a set pattern like some of the more seasoned professionals do. Also, she was more willing to be led, which is something that I enjoy.
- She seems to enjoy kissing. There was a lot of DFK throughout the session.
- She was quite responsive to DATY.
- While new to this, she's been trained well with decent shower BBBJ.
- Miya's BBBJ and pussyslide is not top tier, but nonetheless enjoyable.
- Over 2 shots, sex with Miya was a gentle and sensuous GFE.

Summary:
Miya is not a service queen like Rebecca or Jessie, but feels more like a sensual romp in bed with a horny neighbour.
Miya is for those who love tall, big breasted women with a curvy buxom figure.