Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Hi team,

New to the forum and been busy.

Jisoo: The photos completely match. Very young lower mid 20s. She got has a beautiful toned body with milky white and smooth skin to match. A bit shy and cute very experienced.
    Gave me one of the most impressive BBBJ in my life. Have you ever had you face go numb from all that stimulation?
    Innocent looking girls like her that have a wild side really gets me going and boy does she know to ride you. I prefer slow and deep motions and the naughty way she starts as you as she controls the situation and rides you. Chef's kiss. ��. She was one of my first punts that's left quite an impression. Still looking for something to match. 5*/5

Juni: Photos match as well. Very young as well mid 20s. Model like face and beautiful slim body with curves in the right places. I know its weird but skin is just one of my kinks. She's got soft white silky skin. Boobs were enhanced but didnt feel fake and is to die for. Her BBBJ is out of this world. Very detailed and technical. Really keen to ride you and take charge. Although she's very bubbly and chatty. Felt she was still a bit reserved though but may take time for her to warm up. 4*/5

Cherry A new arrival at Ginza empire. Really friendly and good service but photos and age aren't accurate. I find Ginza empire seems to house more of the older Korean ladies. Which is fine. Given my experience I'd say she's around the 40s region. She looks after her body well though. Her BBBJ was serviceable nothing outstanding. I'd say 2.5-3*/5

Bella Super bubbly. Photos aren't accurate but I'd say she looks very similar to the artist Sunmi. Overall found her enthusiasm and my session enjoyable. I'd say 3.5*/5

Could anyone give me a recommendation on younger Korean girls? Ideally age accurate.

You should find K Emma at GE pretty accurate, good service too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't agree that K Emma photos were accurate unless I got switched, but her story matched up so I don't have any reason to believe I didn't get Emma when I booked a few weeks ago

Apart from photos though, she's great. Very wet, no lube necessary, okay bbbj but great attitude, loved the pussy slide

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Flash back to the golden days of Midas. Young, soft skinned beauties would treat you like a king. Rimming being almost a given.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews. Wished they'd go back to the more natural photos (selfies, photos taken at the shop etc) so it's easy to gauge the actual look of the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca 5/5 Duh! But did use her teeth during BJ the past 3 vists.
    K Misha 5/5 her look might be “Too Enhanced” for some guys.
    New K-pop Emma 4/5 - GFE BJ style.
    K Jane 4/5 - very straight forward talking.
    K Nana 4/5 only stuck tongue out to kiss and she spent so long rimming me, wow!
    K Yuri 3.5/5 - Bit of an attitude when I asked for round 2.
    K Ari 4/5
    K Yujin 3.5/5 Didn’t get into the shower with me. TT

All of them K girls in my list are good. None are bad at all. (Unlike “some” not all of the short stay J girls lately.. you are rolling the dice with them girls I think)

So many K girls I haven’t had the chance to try out yet. Like: Jessie, Juni (Julia), Bella, Jisoo, or Sky.

Or that New New K Girl SUMIN. I try to book the other day and got a reply “fully booked sorry” (by the look of her photos: she looks smokin’ hot.)

I will report back soon if I’m lucky enough to try a different K girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    K Rebecca 5/5 Duh! But did use her teeth during BJ the past 3 vists.
    K Misha 5/5 her look might be “Too Enhanced” for some guys.
    New K-pop Emma 4/5 - GFE BJ style.
    K Jane 4/5 - very straight forward talking.
    K Nana 4/5 only stuck tongue out to kiss and she spent so long rimming me, wow!
    K Yuri 3.5/5 - Bit of an attitude when I asked for round 2.
    K Ari 4/5
    K Yujin 3.5/5 Didn’t get into the shower with me. TT

All of them K girls in my list are good. None are bad at all. (Unlike “some” not all of the short stay J girls lately.. you are rolling the dice with them girls I think)

So many K girls I haven’t had the chance to try out yet. Like: Jessie, Juni (Julia), Bella, Jisoo, or Sky.

Or that New New K Girl SUMIN. I try to book the other day and got a reply “fully booked sorry” (by the look of her photos: she looks smokin’ hot.)

I will report back soon if I’m lucky enough to try a different K girl.
    Can vouch for K Jessie to be very good. Probably the best pussy slide. and she just knows how to move!
    But I haven't seen her on the roster at Ginza Club in a while. Same as K Rebecca who is my favourite. Wonder if they'll be back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in here there are plenty of korean reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...s-Multi-Review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw K Jane at the start of the year at Ginza. Booked one hour, friendly girl but definitely a english language barrier. Started with shower together where she washed all parts of me and gave BBBJ in shower and also a bit of rimming. On to bed where she gave the best catbath i’ve had and a great BBBJ with a bit of DT too and also some rimming. She climbed on top for some cowgirl then flipped over for some doggie. The doggie was a highlight she has a great ass whether it’s been enhanced or not i’m not sure. Some mish and then a CIM finish.
    She’s a great girl but flys under the radar as i don’t see her on the roster as often.
    8.5/10 for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Jessie 5/5 10/10 A+++ OMG wow!

“It’s you!” I said when meeting Jessie. (She’s the former receptionist at Ginza) I’ve had a crush on her for years..

Okay… Even when booking K Rebecca and she told me what room to go to, I was thinking on the way to the room: “wow, the receptionist is so pretty and nice. I wish I was having sex with her today instead of Rebecca..”

Everyone probably already knew it was Jessie…. Well I didn’t. What a surprise.

Round 1:
    I didn’t fuck Jessie. Jessie fucked ME! Full on PSE then when I get on top.. as fast as turning a light switch, goes full GFE.

Round 2:
    GFE

And the rimming… wow, such a long time with the rimming and HJ on me same time.

Okay, gun to my head: Jessie or Rebecca? I’d probably pick Jessie. (But I think I’m bias because I’ve had a crush on the receptionist for some time now..)

And it’s $350 an hour. Not cheap.. and no CIM in her profile description.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jessie was a WL at Ginza years ago before turning to receptionist about five years ago at the original Ginza Empire off that lane way beside 278 Cleveland Street. Never forget the time she pushed me backwards onto the bed even before showering. She Spanished me intensely till I blew my load!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree no cim. If yes.. wow.. and too expensive for me just few times are okay for special occasions like birthday haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rebecca Misha Nana Jessie jane ari, are top notch
    Some are retired
    some WL will demand extra bucks for the dfk cim slids even state on the profile says includes
    Could be kps cps jps depending on wl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    Rebecca Misha Nana Jessie jane ari, are top notch
    Some are retired
    some WL will demand extra bucks for the dfk cim slids even state on the profile says includes
    Could be kps cps jps depending on wl
    wow that sucks. luckily hasn't happened to me yet for them to be asking more for the standard service you paid for already lol. you could tell the shop and they will surely weed out the bad ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Can vouch for K Jessie to be very good. Probably the best pussy slide. and she just knows how to move!
    But I haven't seen her on the roster at Ginza Club in a while. Same as K Rebecca who is my favourite. Wonder if they'll be back
    Yeh, waiting to try Jessie. Sounds the good. Rebecca was great but only seen once. Some girls you just have to see more than once and for some reason Rebecca hasnt drawn me back. Perhaps it is the overhype but she was great to be honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    wow that sucks. luckily hasn't happened to me yet for them to be asking more for the standard service you paid for already lol. you could tell the shop and they will surely weed out the bad ones.
    yeah not too serious to tell them
    Just some wl wish to squeeze extra from a punter
    normally I never miss tipping them for service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried k joy? Can’t seem to find any AR’s on her. Photos look hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Anyone tried k joy? Can’t seem to find any AR’s on her. Photos look hot
    Only just appeared on the Roster. Take a punt and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NEW K SUMIN : 4/5

Great body and tits. Her face is super pretty, reminds me like she’s a retired member of an old K-pop girl group. And her nice brown hair and short black dress she was wearing today, holy smokes she’s hot! All services offered on her profile description. BJ was very soft and slow. Her HJ skills are better to get me hard. Great kisser!! I couldn’t stop kissing her. Rim was fine. No HJ during RIM like Jessie, Misha or Rebecca..

It’s $350 an hour. Not cheap. If it was $300 or $320 I’d definitely recommend. But for $350?…... Rebecca is cheaper than that. I kinda miss Rebecca. I hope she comes back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    NEW K SUMIN : 4/5

Great body and tits. Her face is super pretty, reminds me like she’s a retired member of an old K-pop girl group. And her nice brown hair and short black dress she was wearing today, holy smokes she hot! All services offered on her profile description. BJ was very soft and slow. Her HJ skills are better to get me hard. Great kisser!! I couldn’t stop kissing her. Rim was fine. No HJ during RIM like Jessie, Misha or Rebecca..

It’s $350 an hour. Not cheap. If it was $300 or $320 I’d definitely recommend. But for $350?…... Rebecca is cheaper than than. I kinda miss Rebecca. I hope she comes back.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I guess for the fee I was hoping to see 5/5. Weighing up a visit to her or not

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast