Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. I guess for the fee I was hoping to see 5/5. Weighing up a visit to her or not
    The only K girls I’ve given a score of 5/5 is:

K Jessie
    K Rebecca
    K Misha

But I still need to try out: Juni, Julia, Blue, Jisoo and Sky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Julia

4.5/5

Korean barbie alert! And that body: fuckin smokin’ . not very thin but not fat. Pretty face! And tan skin. Her face and tan body and blonde hair reminds me of K-pop idol Hyolyn from the girl group SISTAR. And Awesome big tits! Wow.

BJ in Shower was great. Balls deep! And very sensual. Her hands holding my hands and then her hands on my sides for balls deep. She gets points for balls deep.

Cat bath good then RIM. Wow she spread open my cheeks to stick her tongue right up my ass. Like she was digging for buried treasure. Then hand holding my cheeks open so she can stick her tongue in and out. Then puts whole mouth and face on my butt to lick me out. I do appreciate when girls do more than just lick “like a cat” during rim. Julia gets Extra points for that.

Then - oil on my back and rubbing her tits and body on me. Usually that does nothing for me when girls do it. But Julia used oil. It was nice and relaxing… like a real massage place… she said “it good? Don’t fall a sleep.”

Bbbj until hard . Then pussy slide… “I still want to tease you” Julia said.

Then HJ until hard again Then sex.

Then a great relaxing massage again. Great massage skills from Julia.

Buzzer goes off during HJ for round 2. We ran out of time… she said “1 minute more, let’s see if you can..” very glad she didn’t just say “shower now” like other girls..

So why 4.5/5 and not a 5? Because we ran out of time during round 2… kind of more my fault..I should’ve looked at the clock more.

$330 an hour but no cim in her profile description. She has a good attitude too.

I need to go back again and get 2 rounds out of Julia. She is great! Very good service.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for intel boys. Seen. K Rebecca and K Misha. Both very good.

Hope Rebecca returns soon.

I'm pretty sure K Misha used to be K Yuna pre-covid at Ginza? Just longer hair. Can any bros confirm this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. She was K Yuna with longer hair back then. Now she’s K Misha with short blonde hair.

K Misha 5/5

A rival to Rebecca and Jessie as best service queen that both Ginza shops have to offer I need to do a shout out to misha, she deserves it.

I’ve seen K Misha at least 10 times, I think more than that. I remember first seeing her when she was named K Yuna at Empire. My last session with Misha was last week.

She never uses bullshit dark lighting or tinted lighting in the room, it’s always bright. lights on. So I can see her (like Jessie did in her room)

Short blonde hair. Pretty face, Great thin body and great tits AND just an incredible attitude every visit. Always laughing and smiling when she’s in the shower and in bed with me. (I wish she had longer hair. Her Short blonde hair is as long and styled like K-pop idol SUNMI in the “24 hours” music video)

Great kisser she won’t stop, she’s into it more than me. Kissing for me always get me hard. She still does cat bath(a lot of girls
    Don’t now…) not for long, she always smacks me and says “doggy!” So she can RIM me. Wow OMG rimming and HJ at the same time! Incredible! (Only Jessie, Rebecca and Misha have done that every time for me!)

Pussy slide: I’m not a big fan of it with girls, I think it is so lame…with misha I swear the tip is about to go in, she always teases me and smiles. THEN She even lays down on top of me locks her legs together with my cock in between her legs and pussy slides again this way goes up and down. I came once from that last year and she laughed. I said she’s too good! (Rebecca is the only other girl that has made me cum from pussy slide.)

Round 2 - to help me get hard I ask for RIM and HJ since it’s great. “Sure no problem” a lot of girls at Ginza say no once RIM only! Not misha (or Jessie or Rebecca. All 3 do RIM HJ for round 1 and 2 for me)

CIM: for the longest time CIM wasn’t in her profile description, now it is. My last visit with misha I just finished a 12 hour shift at work and was kinda tired. I wasn’t cumming… from sex… I wanted CIM now! I asked if she does indeed do CIM now? She just nodded yes. Wow CIM was great! BUT misha doesn’t stop sucking after I came.. she keeps sucking to get every last drop of cum out.. damn that feels strange, I didn’t tell her to stop and she evil laughed.

(usually every other visit, after sex and she’s cleaning the cum off my cock, she always sucks the cum off my cock instead of using a wet wipe. I swear that makes it more difficult for me to get hard for round 2)

Her shower game is on point too, every time lately when doing bj in the shower at the end she always looks up at me winks and kiss “pecks” the top of my cock and smiles.

Looks and service are fine and good but don’t really count for much if the girl has a dog shit attitude. Misha is so friendly and fun with me. After getting dressed to leave last time she wouldn’t let me go out the door she just kept on kissing me… I said “I don’t want to go!” She laughed..

I’m telling you misha is a rival to Jessie and Rebecca for me, for the number 1 girl at Ginza.

Thanks for confirming @NightShift. And great AR. Have to see Misha again soon.

There was another K Girl around at same era when Misha was Yuna.
    If I remember correctly, there was a K-Kiki. Also one of the best Ginza girls I ever seen. Wonder where she is now....

Some of these current K-girls have kept up the Traditional high quality Pre-Covid Ginza Club services that I'm used to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx for the review on misha. Have to try her.

Jessie, Julia and Rebecca are amazing ladies who provide a fantastic experience. DFK when you enter the room, pre shower foreplay, great shower with loads of body sliding and i just love the eye contact during the shower bbbj. I always dine on them first before they perform their amazing routines on me. It’s art, like being with a proper courtesan. The sex is always amazing, especially in the rooms with the mirrors all around. I usually edge myself and have an amazing cim just before the 1 hr buzzer.

Used to see mainly J girls before but have switched, though not fully, to these amazing trio of k girls. Maybe 4 lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It almost seems like the art of rimming is a compulsory subject at Seoul University

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    K Juni and K Bella are also amazing. K Bella is the first K girl I fucked. Addicted to them ever since. Both of them are very very pretty and will fuck you, not the other way around.

K Juni is incredibly pretty. She was my last fuck before the lockdown. Walked into ginza without a booking and she was available. Great session, on par with the other K girls mentioned here.

Juni has had some work done but it is all fantastic and done very well.

She is not cheap but well worth a visit

@putter
    Yeh same. I mainly see Japanese girls, with occasional Korean girls. Both very gorgeous & have that exotic, other-worldly beauty IMHO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah. Thanks for the info.

Bella and Juni are still on list of girls to try out. I don’t see Bella on the roster these days.. I’ll probably try out Juni next week..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Yeah. Thanks for the info.

Bella and Juni are still on list of girls to try out. I don’t see Bella on the roster these days.. I’ll probably try out Juni next week..
    Both Bella and juni have popped on and off the roster recently. Keep an eye open and I am sure you can book them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've read good things about Misha, I'll try her one of these days. Rebecca is a lost cause for me, she's extremely popular and I don't even bother to try to book her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also have learnt my lesson with the FIFO Jap girls... I prefer all the current crop of K girls Rebecca, Jessie, Misha, Ari over any FIFO Jap girls... that being said, J Cinnamon at 310 is well worth a visit but you can't count her because she's a longer term girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really must get my ass hole waxed before coming to see the Ginza K crew

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Really must get my ass hole waxed before coming to see the Ginza K crew
    As much as I live a good rimming I tell the k girls not to do it. I am too hairy for that. Having said that I did let an amazing Jav girl from 42G go down on me and boy oh boy it was great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca - 5/5 best by default

5/5

Okay, why even bother doing a quick review of Rebecca? Well maybe someone doesn’t know about her and believe me, Rebecca is great.

More than 10 visits! I’ve even waited a whole damn hour in the waiting area just for Rebecca!

Blonde hair black lingerie. Great tits and body.

Bj in shower and pussy slide in shower! From behind and pussy slide front way while she’s kissing me.

Good Cat bath, not for long then doggy so she can RIM me and HJ same time!!

Then she even bbbj me while I’m in doggy RIM position. She won’t stop the sucking until I CIM! (The past 3 visits.) Her head is in a strange position so I did feel her teeth during bbbj CIM.

Then round 2.
    Pussy slide! It would be so lame with any other girl, but Rebecca, I swear the tip did go in then she pulls out then up and down! (I came once from that pussy slide like 2 years ago)

I ask for RIM and HJ, she is so happy to do that again for me. Sometimes I want sex then she like no! you cum now (with RIM HJ!! )Awesome!! Every visit she says “I want you to cum for me…” to get me hard for round 2.

Sex always I’m on top. She’s always great! Sex doesn’t take long at all for me with Rebecca. She’s too good.

The past few visits it’s always bj shower, cat bath, pussy slide, bbbj then sex. Then massage bbbj sex. Always 2 rounds out of Rebecca.

Lately, rim HJ for round 1 and 2 even until I cum and she always makes sure I cum in her mouth! Doesn’t matter if it’s HJ, Rebecca will always make sure my cum is in her mouth!!

Round 3! (Only happened one time) how did that happen that one visit?

Round 1 :RIM HJ then CIM
    Round 2: bbbj then sex
    Round 3 RIM HJ to get me hard then sex! I couldn’t believe it 3 times in 1 hour!

Rebecca is THAT GOOD!

Last visit. When getting dressed, She said “you look tired because of me, I give energy drink for you” she gave me an unopened energy drink from her bag she was saving for herself. Wow extra points for that!!

You like Korea girls? Pussy slides and RIM + CIM combo?

Then pick Rebecca (by default) if she comes back that is…

Rebecca is the no.1 service queen at Ginza by default. (My bias is K Jessie, the former Ginza receptionist that I’ve had a crush on for some time now)

$320 an hour all services in her profile description.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    K Rebecca 5/5 Duh! But did use her teeth during BJ the past 3 vists.
    K Misha 5/5 her look might be “Too Enhanced” for some guys.
    New K-pop Emma 4/5 - GFE BJ style.
    K Jane 4/5 - very straight forward talking.
    K Nana 4/5 only stuck tongue out to kiss and she spent so long rimming me, wow!
    K Yuri 3.5/5 - Bit of an attitude when I asked for round 2.
    K Ari 4/5
    K Yujin 3.5/5 Didn’t get into the shower with me. TT

All of them K girls in my list are good. None are bad at all. (Unlike “some” not all of the short stay J girls lately.. you are rolling the dice with them girls I think)

So many K girls I haven’t had the chance to try out yet. Like: Jessie, Juni (Julia), Bella, Jisoo, or Sky.

Or that New New K Girl SUMIN. I try to book the other day and got a reply “fully booked sorry” (by the look of her photos: she looks smokin’ hot.)

I will report back soon if I’m lucky enough to try a different K girl.
    What do you mean by too enhanced? Do you perhaps have something I could reference? Also how accurate would you say the photos on the website are?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca, Misha, Julia are the 3 i have had and all are amazing

I think Julia is the best looking out of the 3 but you cant go past Rebecca for service

cant wait for her to return

Senior Member(無間使者)

My take on the K-girls.

K Emma (3/5)

She is the prettiest of all the K Girls and natural looks/body. Service wise she delivers (shower together, DFK, BBBJ and CIM only) but after round 1 there is no initiative from her to go for round 2 and she just lays down to relax. Also, for $320 you will get more hot service from Rebecca and Misha.

WIR: No (one is enough)

K Rebecca (5/5)

All things have been said already. Excellent service (shower together, non-stop BBBJ & DFK, pussy slide, rimming and CIM) and action will start once you or she enters the room. She is all natural (face and body). Highlight, she wants you to fuck her face then she will position herself so she can be tight and penetrate her deeply. She is non-stop if you are hard and if it is not, she will make you.

WIR: Yes (had 2 sesh already and hope she’ll come back soon)

K Julia (4.5/5)

She has her own routine of body slide to rimming then pussy slide. Hot face and body, she said her boobies are bolt-ons but they are so well done it is hard to tell. Once she goes to CG, they are so nice to look at. We did spend too much time talking about her vacation and round 2 is HJ with a cat bath.

WIR: Yes, but will visit other girls first.

K Misha (5/5)

My favourite of them all, she just does things very well. Excellent service (shower together, non-stop BBBJ & DFK, pussy slide, rimming and CIM) and best pussy slide. Her photos are real. She is prettier IRL and more like a pretty woman than a barbie looking. Just note there are surgeries done but that is what makes her look so hot. Same as Rebecca, she is non-stop as long as you are hard and if it is not, she will make you. I had 3 rounds with her, and she will clean you with her mouth.

WIR: Yes (had 2 sesh and planning to visit for more)

K Ari (4/5)

She is a bit underrated, but her service is very good. There are services provided not included in her description (CIM, rimming, pussy slide, and massage). She is just a bit stocky compared to the photo, but she is very accommodating and will make sure you will have a really good time.

WIR: definitely, yes!

K Jessie (5/5)

All things have been said already, like Rebecca. Excellent service (shower together, non-stop BBBJ & DFK, pussy slide, rimming and CIM) and action will start once you or she enters the room. I only visited her once and we did 3 rounds. First highlight is she puts on a show while you are sitting on the coach and 2nd highlight is on the 2nd round where she started with sensual HJ, then sloppy BBBJ to CIM. She is non-stop and time with her feels the clock just slow down.

WIR: Yes but $350 is a bit steep.

I love these K Girls and I have only visited K girls so far. All of them provide great service, good attitude, are well presented and make you feel like a King.

I would like to visit Blue, Sera and Chaerin soon. I am just happy to read Mika’s AR but I saw her once at the reception and she is on a different level.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello all Grand masters. Where is K Rebecca work now? I have been searching both Ginza websites but couldn’t find her. Wanna put her and Jessie in my to do list. Haha. Anyone knows?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast