Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Hello all Grand masters. Where is K Rebecca work now? I have been searching both Ginza websites but couldn’t find her. Wanna put her and Jessie in my to do list. Haha. Anyone knows?
    Ginza Empire, but as mentioned she is currently absent o/s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like K Rebecca is back at Ginza Empire

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh what a great Xmas present.

I wil be making my way there for a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any review on new girl in both ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice intel boys! thanks for that

Anyone knows if Jessie still active on the roster?
    i saw her at the reception such a beautiful and charming girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried k min lately?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I havent tried K squad
    Do you guys have recommendation?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Anyone tried k min lately?
    I booked her two days ago!
    Stunning K girl, great service, lovely small tits perfect for her fit body... as soon as i walked in she say hello and complement me hub and a sensual dfk non stop for almost 5min getting super horny both
    she asked for a shower i said of course, i undressed her while she undress me. im fully hard and she grab my buddy and drag me into the shower
    good chat in shower, she take care of me and clean me very nice between dfk and casually stroking my d. she turn off the shower and i thought we ready with it and she grab my shoulder while im heading out, put me back into the shower and went down for a lovely BBBJ had me hard af, great skills btw...
    once in bed bit more foreplay catbath, bbbj love my balls, couldn't wait more and i say i want to take care of her, went down south kiising her fit body till i have to deliver my pussyeating skills.. lots of moans grabbing my head against her till she cums. i ask her if she wants more and she was ready for sex.. Went on mish first (no lub needed) she said slowly cause i have a big buddy, i said no worries ill take care of you. she still so wet that it came very easy for her and soon start to enjoy, then grabbing my back so i go deeper and deeper, she took a good pound (we got a trooper)
    after a bit we change to doggy as is my fav position. and boy o boy WHAT A VIEW, she knew exactly how to position with her ass up head down arching her back holy fk (got hard just remembering) couldn't resist eating her again and the proceed for a pounder till i blew.. she wiped me well with a great attituded and ask me to lay down with her.. chatting for a bit we became to foreplay and start to get horny again she went straight down for a good 15min we had left while i enjoy the views on the mirrors..
    She said shes only for 4weeks in aus and she have 2weeks left here..
    Def gonna come back to her before that....

Sorry its a bit of a rush AR, Hope this is helpful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Rebecca is back tmr 02-01-2024!

Happy New 2024

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    I booked her two days ago!
    Stunning K girl, great service, lovely small tits perfect for her fit body... as soon as i walked in she say hello and complement me hub and a sensual dfk non stop for almost 5min getting super horny both
    she asked for a shower i said of course, i undressed her while she undress me. im fully hard and she grab my buddy and drag me into the shower
    good chat in shower, she take care of me and clean me very nice between dfk and casually stroking my d. she turn off the shower and i thought we ready with it and she grab my shoulder while im heading out, put me back into the shower and went down for a lovely BBBJ had me hard af, great skills btw...
    once in bed bit more foreplay catbath, bbbj love my balls, couldn't wait more and i say i want to take care of her, went down south kiising her fit body till i have to deliver my pussyeating skills.. lots of moans grabbing my head against her till she cums. i ask her if she wants more and she was ready for sex.. Went on mish first (no lub needed) she said slowly cause i have a big buddy, i said no worries ill take care of you. she still so wet that it came very easy for her and soon start to enjoy, then grabbing my back so i go deeper and deeper, she took a good pound (we got a trooper)
    after a bit we change to doggy as is my fav position. and boy o boy WHAT A VIEW, she knew exactly how to position with her ass up head down arching her back holy fk (got hard just remembering) couldn't resist eating her again and the proceed for a pounder till i blew.. she wiped me well with a great attituded and ask me to lay down with her.. chatting for a bit we became to foreplay and start to get horny again she went straight down for a good 15min we had left while i enjoy the views on the mirrors..
    She said shes only for 4weeks in aus and she have 2weeks left here..
    Def gonna come back to her before that....

Sorry its a bit of a rush AR, Hope this is helpful
    Thanks bro. What do you think her age is?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. She is 😁😁😁😏😏😏 A Great start 2024.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    I havent tried K squad
    Do you guys have recommendation?
    Plenty of reviews and intel in this thread and other multi review threads…what type of k girl you ever? Kpop pretty? Tall and leggy? Big plump ass and big rack? Pse??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Yes. She is ������������ A Great start 2024.
    Hahahha yea need the other ones like K Sky/Somi Jisoo and Juni to return lol

Any one with intel on new K Dada?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Hahahha yea need the other ones like K Sky/Somi Jisoo and Juni to return lol

Any one with intel on new K Dada?
    I'm with you re Jisoo JJ, bit I thought K Somi had retired or perhaps I've got it wrong??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading all these ARs from the forum about the K legends (Misha, Jessie, Rebecca) makes me want to try booking a sess, if I can even get it. But I'm hesitant as I'm slightly younger bro (late 20s) so not too sure if Im gonna find them too MILF. Bit hard to gauge how old they look cause reports mention they look between late 20s to late 30s (I think someone even mention early 40s).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just lay down and let them eat your ass. You won't know if MILF or otherwise between your cheeks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Somi/Angela has retired for good.

Jisoo is K Mint at 42G

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Somi/Angela has retired for good.

Jisoo is K Mint at 42G
    Thx Slim.
    I thought K Somi was gone.

Good Intel re Jisoo!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I'm with you re Jisoo JJ, bit I thought K Somi had retired or perhaps I've got it wrong??
    Not sure re somi never asked or got her personal details haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thx Slim.
    I thought K Somi was gone.

Good Intel re Jisoo!!
    Ahh thx for intel Slim!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast