Thread: new management - CoCo

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool new management - CoCo

Person's Name : CoCo

Establishment : DrummoyneMassage
    Address : 184 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne

Month/Year of Visit : Aug 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (A044988935) / phone (0449889359)

Hours of Business : 10-8pm

Rates : $70+ $50

Extras Cost : depend on services

Services Provided This Session : Happy Services

Size/shape : small size 6 , 160cm maybe , natural B+/C- cup.

face : 7/10 - not bad looking, sweet little chinese girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

2nd time visiting this shop since the new management changed last month. The shop is huge, got a small individual room for "say hello", all individual massage room with shower. Oh my god, shower, you know how good it is to have a shower before massage. I don't know about you, but I go there after a long hard day, it is awesome to take a shower first.
    Also, each room got individual air-cond and heating system, a pretty big size room with a sofa and wall table. The setup is VIP high class, the only thing they may need to add is individual music, instead of the one from the hall. The reception is very friendly.

I went there around 430pm and picked CoCo. Nice girl and soft voice, neighbour girl face, she is not those unreal super skinny body in asian, but just right and healthy. I was tried, and going to let her lead .... OMG ... she started climbing on top of me, and with a strong focus massage, I could hear my bone cracking, never underestimate what a little girl could do. I suddenly felt I went to a Thai-style massage at that time. I told CoCo to get easier on me, a bit softer; then I am in haven.

The massage was good and relaxed every part of my body, also some fingering in between ... I always like some excitement.

For the 2nd part, it was soft, sexy, lovely and enjoyable, not going to share more. but I took a shower after, and surprisingly that she came in to help me.... wow

anyway, the place is clean and VIP feeling, will come back again.

Please note it’s the wrong shop name