The Japanese word kawaii was invented to describe girls like Yui.
She is just so super-kawaii in every way – face, body, personality, her gestures, the way she talks – everything.
In a Japanese-English Dictionary you can just put a photo of Yui next to kawaii

LOOKS and BODY
Yui is from Tokyo and probably early or even mid 20s, but she is so tiny and cute I had to keep reminding myself she is not 15yo.
Only 150cm and 40kg and very tiny slim and toned (very similar body to J Yukari if you have seen her).
Little A-cup boobies with tiny nipples, cute little firm bum, tiny waist and hips. She is a classic spinner/pocket rocket.
Very cute face with the pixie looks.
I love her smile which is so cute and so cheeky at the same time.
Long light brown hair and beautiful smooth skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney yesterday and it’s her first time in Australia.
Must have some experience in Japan given her cheeky confidence and skills.
Super sweet and cheeky girl and loves to tease and flirt and always with the super cute gestures.
Her English is good enough and she has so many cute and unique phrases and expressions that really crack me up.
But she is not all sweetness and cuteness.
Yui looks like a cute little girl but she is a horny and passionate woman and very highly sexed.

DFK and DATY
Plenty of DFK throughout the whole session.
Yui regularly has a Brazilian wax but she currently just has a little bit of regrowth, but it is so fine, soft and silky.
Another sexy thing about Yui is she is really tiny and slim but has a nice prominent Mound of Venus which looks sexy as fuck on her tiny slim body.
She loves DATY and responds with enthusiasm and pussy juice galore.

BBBJ
There is something really sexy about a tiny pixie-faced cute girl with your dick in her hands and in her mouth.
I guess I am just an old pervert but that visual is a big turn on.
And she takes it to the next level with some cute sexy talk, innocent and cheeky expressions, and some impressive BBBJ skills.

FUCKING
Not surprisingly Yui has a nice tight little pussy.
But she is up for a good fuck and very active in all the positions we tried.
She is a tiny little spinner so you can do lots of different positions with her and she responds with juice and moans and I am pretty sure an orgasm or two as well.

ROUND 2
I think Yui thought that’s it after round 1 but I explained that a second round was on the cards and she didn’t need much convincing.
And so off we went with another cheeky BBBJ and a great fuck, finishing off in doggy.

OVERALL
Just a few works to sum up Yui:
Super cute
Pixie face
Tiny body
Cheeky
Playful
Sweet
Funny
Horny
If those things appeal to you then you will love Yui.