Thread: Asians at Smithfield

Asians at Smithfield

Hi bros - anybody been here recently? I used to go a few years ago but now sure about talent now post covid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went their one time, saw 5 ladies in line up and picked 2 for 3 some, worst session every, left in 10 mins, never going back to this place, try 185 military road, they now have Caucasians and Lebanese WL's.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Went their one time, saw 5 ladies in line up and picked 2 for 3 some, worst session every, left in 10 mins, never going back to this place, try 185 military road, they now have Caucasians and Lebanese WL's.
    Lebanese?! Very curious now lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are into meaty women 185 is your place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Lebanese?! Very curious now lol
    That’s true, popped in a few weeks ago. Around 10 girls in the line up, greeted one by one. Half were non Asian, mixed pack. $100/30mins for Asian, $150/30mins for non Asian girls.

Yes I chose the Lebanese, looks good with the clothes on. Didn’t like the way her boobs are done, full on cross scars… looks painful, never seen a boob job like that before. Oh well nice girl, ticked off Lebanese from my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    That’s true, popped in a few weeks ago. Around 10 girls in the line up, greeted one by one. Half were non Asian, mixed pack. $100/30mins for Asian, $150/30mins for non Asian girls.

Yes I chose the Lebanese, looks good with the clothes on. Didn’t like the way her boobs are done, full on cross scars… looks painful, never seen a boob job like that before. Oh well nice girl, ticked off Lebanese from my list.
    Nasty way of ticking your boxes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I cen attest to whats been said in this thread, i would skip this place. Since i live out west i thought i'd try the joint out. This was in 2020 and in 2021. The first time i went during the day and received a lineup of 3 girls who were all all 30 something asians.

I chose the one i had decent chemistry with and the sex was okay, worth the $90 for 30 minutes that they advertise but not a dime more. It was your standard suck and fuck.

The second time i went was horrendous. I went one evening after a couple of drinks with a mate and had the worst sex imaginable. She talked the entire time, wouldnt even let me put my cock inside her all the way and was just a dud root.

Additionally their website hasnt been updated in god knows how long and rosters are way out of date so i would call ahead to confirm how may girls are working.

The only positives that i could suggest about this place is that it's located in a nice discreet location, all of the girls are extremely pretty (if your into 30 something asians) and the papasan will try and help you out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post

Do they atleast have the good looking thai girls still?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What places around the area are good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never liked the vibe of this place. The sleeping area upstairs for the girls is hideous.
    Much preferred the feeling and the headfuck of trying to take in the lineup at 185 Military Rd Guildford, with 181 Guernsey coming in at 2nd place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Do they atleast have the good looking thai girls still?
    Yeh, the Asian line up at 185 to me are average or below. Definitely won’t return any soon. I also visited 181, walked out as mentioned by Royce above, 181 is also a shocker! Interestingly I saw a few girls in the line up that used to work at 14 Concord. It was on a Sunday, maybe better line up on other days?