Thread: C QQ (aka Rebecca from 43 Diva Body Tone)

Junior Member(有D料到)

C QQ (aka Rebecca from 43 Diva Body Tone)

As the title suggests, Rebecca from Diva Body Tone is also QQ at 42 Gladesville. It's funny because only 2 weeks ago I went to 43 Diva Body Tone for the very first time and chose Rebecca/QQ because she was the hottest/sexiest in the available line up, and I just so happened to do the same thing at 42 Gladesville. I actually didn't realise it was her until we got to the room, and she said she recognised me

Her service was just as fantastic as it was back at 43 Diva. Her English is limited, but is probably more due to her strong Chinese/Mandarin accent. I almost heard her name as "Kiki" instead of "QQ". (You can look up my not so positive AR on Kiki) She does provide pleasant/causal chit chat, but even for me I had to ask her to repeat herself a few times.

In the shower, there was some playful standing body rubbing followed by light BBBJ. She had acupuncture/cupping spots all up her back, which for me is a good indication that a girl appreciated/understands massage (which she certainly does). On to the bed for some light body licking/sliding, and into BBBJ. She has great hands free technique with good head/neck motion. On with the condom, and she jumps on top. She certainly knows what she wants, and it's clear that she loves taking your cock deep and gyrating and rolling her hips around. So good! Got a good face full of her boobs before she got up on her feet and squat fucks me, bouncing both shallow and deep. She then climbs off and tells me to go doggy. Yes madam! As I go in I can feels her legs/feet clench up. She then starts motioning into me, something that you don't often get girls doing from doggy. Turning over into missionary, and this would have to be the highlight position. Going into missionary I feel her legs tense/clench up. Her feet pressing up behind me to go deeper. And just like before, she likes to hold you in deep and gyrate/grind her hips. I don't think I've ever had a girl pull me down that tightly to fuck me, all whilst in the bottom position. After a good grind and pounding, I popped my load, and I savored the moment by pulling out as slow as I could. I really didn't want it to end.
    After wiping off she offers a massage. And she certainly has massage skills. Add to it, she does it totally nude so you can watch in the mirror, and sometimes get to feel her pussy pressing against you as she sits on your leg/back.

She is super enthusiastic in all aspects of her services and has a delightful personality/attitude. I totally recommend this girl, and well worth $200/45min spent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. I know I must sound like a broken record but did she provide DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bro. I know I must sound like a broken record but did she provide DFK?
    QQ worked at Ginza before Diva Body Tone, service is top notch with good accommodations DFK is definitely yes but not sure with nowadays climate as covid19 and flu around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This girl is great. Absolutely full of energy and does not hold back. Great service and pretty cool to talk with. DFK is on offer and is actually DFK. Definitely worth a try

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    This girl is great. Absolutely full of energy and does not hold back. Great service and pretty cool to talk with. DFK is on offer and is actually DFK. Definitely worth a try
    Love those girls with professional attitude
    Thanks

QQ is on today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42