Thread: J SAYA - massive let down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up J SAYA - massive let down

Started my punting journey recently to tick off some items on my bucket list and thought I would do my first report of recent bad experience.

Had a session with Saya last week, massive let down as photo was extensively photoshopped vs real person.

Saya is shorter than the photo and had a large tummy, boobs much smaller than C cup as advertised and nipples taped up (she said they were sore).

More disappointing was that she came into the room with a bit of an attitude, like she didn't want to be there, spent around 5-10mins setting up the room and mumbling stuff in Japanese to herself and trying to switch on the correct light for the shower. She didn't communicate to me during this time, like I was invisible.

Then she took her clothes off and looked at me to say 'why are you just standing there'. I quickly took my clothes off and followed her to the shower, I wouldn't say we showered together, more she just stood on the edge of the shower and she washed my chest and little bro. She didn't wash herself. Then dried myself off and when to the bed.

I asked her if she was unhappy as I still haven't seen her smile yet, she just said no (not unhappy).

The rest of the session was just a continued disappointment, body was not as per photo once again, skin was a bit rough, boob was small with large tummy. She was really not my taste and my little bro wouldn't wake up...Had to get her to BBBJ a few times to wake little bro up, then managed to get dom on and thrust a few times before blowing my load.

After that it was a quick wash, clothes on and walk out.

Ouch .. sorry to hear the bad session bro.
    Thanks for the review and saving punter the disappointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Yikes what a dud was going to try her based on pic 😬😬🤡🤡🤡
    Sorry to hear. Yeah I started a thread on general talk asking if anyone had any intel on her before I tried her out. Was wanting to go in based on the picture as well hahaha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really respect Diva, sakura and Kyoto's Photoshop skills, they are so pro! After two scram in a row, decided not to visit them anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by REL View Post
    Really respect Diva, sakura and Kyoto's Photoshop skills, they are so pro! After two scram in a row, decided not to visit them anymore
    Agree as some shops has some disappointments
    Any possibility all good visiting shops that you can recommend?
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All the shops are so quick to spam the absolute fuck out of this forum when it’s a good review but a total ghosting when bad.

Fuck this shit spamming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do believe both these shops offer line ups?

That should help swing the odds a bit better to our end. But bad attitude cant be found out in a line up sometimes..

Management needs to know if that's the poor service on offer meaning the girl just shouldnt be there. Either shifts are too long or they are being too greedy..

BTW, I had some great punts at Kyoto 206 this year esp when comparing Ginza. So I think we as punters just need better intel before spending our hard earnt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    Agree as some shops has some disappointments
    Any possibility all good visiting shops that you can recommend?
    Thanks
    I agree Victor exceptional photoshop skills at Diva & Kyoto . Might engage them to take 15 years off my looks too !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she acted like that in Japan, she would be fired immediately