Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: New to punting. Would love some advice from the experienced veterans out there.

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-08-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    15

    Post New to punting. Would love some advice from the experienced veterans out there.

    Hey Guys,

    For some context, I am Asian 22M. I have had 4 experience with SW prior to this post. My first 2 experiences were with independents on Scarlet Blue. It was good but very expensive, $550/h and $800/h respectively, so I took a break for 3 months. Then last week, I googled "Best Brothels in Sydney" and ended up at Ginza and tried a punt there and had a fairly pleasurable experience. That's how I stumbled on this forum. And today I just came back from a trip to Sakura57.

    I would like to further explore this amazing adventure and would appreciate any advice and recommendations from you guys.

    Some questions I have off the top of my head:
    • Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
    • What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
    • Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?
    • I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
    • Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?


    I am still learn how to use the forum so forgive me if there are mistakes. I'll be around so I'll see you on the battlefield brothers!

    Good Night & Happy Hunting
    "I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want."

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-08-2022
    Posts
    152
    Some good questions there, I've picked up some info from the forum but any new info is always appreciated

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    05-04-2022
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post
    I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills? [*]Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?
    Services are entirely dependent on the ML. There's more "punting" to RNT than there is to any other service like brothels. Sometimes you'll only find out at the end. The forum here sort of gives you an idea anyways on whats naughty and what's nice - noting that there's a private section also.

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-08-2022
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by xolent View Post
    Services are entirely dependent on the ML. There's more "punting" to RNT than there is to any other service like brothels. Sometimes you'll only find out at the end. The forum here sort of gives you an idea anyways on whats naughty and what's nice - noting that there's a private section also.
    Makes sense Xolent, ta

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-08-2022
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by xolent View Post
    Services are entirely dependent on the ML. There's more "punting" to RNT than there is to any other service like brothels. Sometimes you'll only find out at the end. The forum here sort of gives you an idea anyways on whats naughty and what's nice - noting that there's a private section also.
    Makes sense Xolent, ta

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    22-09-2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post
    Hey Guys,

    For some context, I am Asian 22M. I have had 4 experience with SW prior to this post. My first 2 experiences were with independents on Scarlet Blue. It was good but very expensive, $550/h and $800/h respectively, so I took a break for 3 months. Then last week, I googled "Best Brothels in Sydney" and ended up at Ginza and tried a punt there and had a fairly pleasurable experience. That's how I stumbled on this forum. And today I just came back from a trip to Sakura57.

    I would like to further explore this amazing adventure and would appreciate any advice and recommendations from you guys.

    Some questions I have off the top of my head:
    • Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
    • What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
    • Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?
    • I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
    • Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?


    I am still learn how to use the forum so forgive me if there are mistakes. I'll be around so I'll see you on the battlefield brothers!

    Good Night & Happy Hunting
    I don't frequent WLs but have had my fair share of RnTs over the years so can comment on that a bit more. RnTs vary depending on the shop you go to (some have a brothel licence so they can openly advertise sexual services which you pay for upfront), as well as the girl (what's their mood, are they tired, new to industry etc.). Usually after the massage session and when they've started giving you the light finger touch / ball brushing, they'll flip you over and ask if you want extras. This is usually where you can discuss options. Usually they'll just say $50 tip for nude hand job, but you could also ask if they do more (aka CBJ or covered blow job, which is a $100 tip) or even full service (aka sex, for $150-200 depending on the girl).

    If you're a first timer and the girl doesn't trust you or has had a bad experience, she might even ask you to pay for the NHJ tip at the start before you begin the massage.

    In the end, it all varies depending on the girl and shop so best to try them out. It's a pretty cheap punt imo at $120 for 60 minutes with a full massage and nude happy ending. We're very lucky here in Sydney.

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    25-05-2022
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by punter00 View Post
    I don't frequent WLs but have had my fair share of RnTs over the years so can comment on that a bit more. RnTs vary depending on the shop you go to (some have a brothel licence so they can openly advertise sexual services which you pay for upfront), as well as the girl (what's their mood, are they tired, new to industry etc.). Usually after the massage session and when they've started giving you the light finger touch / ball brushing, they'll flip you over and ask if you want extras. This is usually where you can discuss options. Usually they'll just say $50 tip for nude hand job, but you could also ask if they do more (aka CBJ or covered blow job, which is a $100 tip) or even full service (aka sex, for $150-200 depending on the girl).

    If you're a first timer and the girl doesn't trust you or has had a bad experience, she might even ask you to pay for the NHJ tip at the start before you begin the massage.

    In the end, it all varies depending on the girl and shop so best to try them out. It's a pretty cheap punt imo at $120 for 60 minutes with a full massage and nude happy ending. We're very lucky here in Sydney.
    Things are exxy now. See separate posts from manu on this rant.

    We are lucky compared to where?

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-07-2022
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    162
    Although it may seem to cost more money initially, if you think you are going to make a habit of hanging out in brothels I suggest this:

    Always give a new girl an hour.

    Spend most of that being extremely relaxed, charming, and interested in what makes her smile and shiver with pleasure. When she takes care of you don’t make her work too hard.

    If she’s what you want tip her.l. If not, be profuse with thanks anyway.

    There is then a very very good chance you are going to get every special that lady offers for the basic price thereafter if you keep being the gentleman on subsequent visits.

    NOTE: Not every shop. Not every lady. And you might waste a few hours finding the lady you really want to spend time with…

    And this is also a totally stupid strategy if you want a high energy one-off novelty fuck-fest with a stranger every time you punt!!

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    19-10-2022
    Posts
    22
    Great advice here, keeping an eye on this thread.

    So helpful to punters new and experienced.

    Thanks for starting the thread and asking the question.

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    04-10-2022
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post
    On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
    https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/

    Enjoy.


    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post
    What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
    The most important thing to remember is that is it YOUR MONEY. Never feel obligated to pick a girl if none of them suit your taste. Just politely say no thank you & walk.

  11. #11
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post

    Some questions I have off the top of my head:
    • Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
    • What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
    • Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?
    • I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
    • Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?


    I am still learn how to use the forum so forgive me if there are mistakes. I'll be around so I'll see you on the battlefield brothers!

    Good Night & Happy Hunting
    I haven't been to many different FS places, but they all did a meet/greet with all the available girls up front. I enjoy the lineup TBH, its all part of the show!
    Is it bad manners to walk? Perhaps, to the shop.... but it's your money, and they are selling a product, if it isn't to your taste, walk. I'm usually so worked up by then I'll probably just take the least bad, but that's just me.... (I do have my limits though!)
    If you are sure you want a particular girl, book - I just phone the shop. This is useful during the day, when there aren't many girls on and your time is limited. I've only booked an unseen girl once, as her photos were great, then she called in sick anyway.... or so they say!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    10-10-2021
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    And this is also a totally stupid strategy if you want a high energy one-off novelty fuck-fest with a stranger every time you punt!!
    How true what brother MilfMonger has said.

    I would rate the success rate as low as 30% for a good punt with new WLs i.e. you see 10 years and only 3 provide the satisfaction. The other 7 are a waste of money and time.

    That's the reason why many punters keep seeing regular WLs for fear of bad punts and waste of money.

  13. #13
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    15-05-2012
    Posts
    53
    It really depends on the shop. Some have line ups and some don't (Billy's LOL - although you can ask for a peek around the iron curtain). As others have said, have the courage to walk out if you don't see what you want. There is plenty on offer at any price point in Sydney.
    Re: R&T do heaps of reading on these forums to find out what the tips will be like. If starting out, would recommend places with all inclusive pricing like 227 Broadway. Have been going there for years myself and the quality usually doesn't disappoint. If a ML offers extra, it is entirely up to you whether you take them up on it. The good ones will be happy to oblige to your wishes if you decline extra as after all, they are the ones providing service. Sometimes you will need to make a commitment and see a ML a few times to crack the lolly jar open, so to speak
    Punters Unite!

  14. #14
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    03-07-2022
    Posts
    1,145
    With regards to MLs, if you want FS from them you can call the shop and ask for a recommendation and make sure to ask for a "open minded girl". Whenever I used these words I end up with an offer for full service even at the first time. If there is a shop that you want to try, keep going back and trying new girls or go back to see someone you liked it. The will recognise you and treat you well, that has been my experience.

    I have left plenty of shops after seeing the line up, nothing wrong with that. I also went back without any shame or fear. In fact, 2 weeks ago I went to a shop and walked away, went back last week, picked a girl and she said she remembered me and was going to treat me so I never walk away again. That was a WL not ML.

    Treating the girls nicely is just the basic expectation. If you see someone you like and you 2 have a good experience together, tip her well and go back. Give her a chocolate when you visit her and help her to setup the bed. Small things willl do wonders.

    I have been punting for a few years and many girls in sydney have had the pleasure to fuck me . Many failed punts and many wonderful experiences. Try a double if you haven't yet.

  15. #15
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    28-05-2021
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by iFruitz View Post
    Hey Guys,

    For some context, I am Asian 22M. I have had 4 experience with SW prior to this post. My first 2 experiences were with independents on Scarlet Blue. It was good but very expensive, $550/h and $800/h respectively, so I took a break for 3 months. Then last week, I googled "Best Brothels in Sydney" and ended up at Ginza and tried a punt there and had a fairly pleasurable experience. That's how I stumbled on this forum. And today I just came back from a trip to Sakura57.

    I would like to further explore this amazing adventure and would appreciate any advice and recommendations from you guys.

    Some questions I have off the top of my head:
    • Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
    • What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
    • Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?
    • I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
    • Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?


    I am still learn how to use the forum so forgive me if there are mistakes. I'll be around so I'll see you on the battlefield brothers!

    Good Night & Happy Hunting

    Mate check this post. The OP has put in lot of effort and will give you most of the information required specially for a new punter. My advice is take it slow, do your research, it’s your money and don’t be afraid to walk out if you don’t like the girl or girls.

    Depending on your budget it may not hurt to often make 30min bookings in new shops. It may give you idea of the device levels and the place. Always use practice safe sex. Sometimes it also helps not to take too much extra cash or go with exact cash (massage and extra) in a shop as when the girl is holding your dick in her hand you may agree to extras you may have not chosen normally.


    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...age-Shop-Guide

  16. #16
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    41,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post

    We are lucky compared to where?

    Sydney is the undisputed punting capital in Australia. So for all us punters living in Sydney, we are all enjoying being in this lucky country/City of Sydney, No ? Especially if you travel interstate to Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. Try to get a FS for less than $100, or find a RnT where a pineapple can still get you a full nude HJ ?

    Happy to discuss further if you wish.

    Cheers

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-04-2017
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sydney is the undisputed punting capital in Australia. So for all us punters living in Sydney, we are all enjoying being in this lucky country/City of Sydney, No ? Especially if you travel interstate to Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. Try to get a FS for less than $100, or find a RnT where a pineapple can still get you a full nude HJ ?

    Happy to discuss further if you wish.

    Cheers
    Good advice and I would say as well. When I had started similar in your age meaning the original poster of the thread.I was doing your way. Trust Ahlungor's advice.

  18. #18
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    3,279
    Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
    No. Some, particularly lower end places, will try to push girls on you, especially girls who may not have been picked yet.

    What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?

    Some shops get the shits if you do that, good operators will try to figure out what you're looking for and recommend girls they have on their books that work other days that may take your fancy. Some shops will straight up cuss you out for it too.


    Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?

    If you have an idea a girl is up your alley, yes, book. Whichever method works best for you. Wechat does make life easy but sometimes the person on the other end isn't on site so there can be mix ups and miscommunication. Phone is safest usually.

    I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?

    Depends on the place, some are inclusive, some not. For a first time go to 227 Broadway, check the rosters on here and pre-book. Service is inclusive and if you want more than a standard service they have "open minded" girls who charge a little more to provide a little more. Outside of that of you go to a regular shop rates are not inclusive, you negotiate with the girl. Hj = $20, nude hj = $50, nude withb2b sometimes $70, bj = $70-100, fs =$100+. Some girls are trying to charge $200 for fs, I advise against that as you're just better off going to an actual brothel. Up to you though.

    Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?
    Remember some massage shops would like to stay low-key, so don't be telling all and sundry they're offering fs etc. If a girl offers you bbfs be very, VERY careful with that info, some guys on here will harass the shit out of the girl to get it also. Don't share too much personal info a girl gives you, for example if she gives you her phone number, don't be sharing that. Remember this is a fantasy world, don't take what the girls say seriously, don't get overly attached, treat the girls with respect, without worshipping obviously, never punt more than you can afford, use the forums and experienced trusted reviewers experiences as a guide, remember the old saying "your miles may vary" as nothing is guaranteed, if something feels off about a venue or a girl don't be afraid to walk away, and for christ sake don't over think things.

    I think that's a start...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •