Hey Guys,

For some context, I am Asian 22M. I have had 4 experience with SW prior to this post. My first 2 experiences were with independents on Scarlet Blue. It was good but very expensive, $550/h and $800/h respectively, so I took a break for 3 months. Then last week, I googled "Best Brothels in Sydney" and ended up at Ginza and tried a punt there and had a fairly pleasurable experience. That's how I stumbled on this forum. And today I just came back from a trip to Sakura57.

I would like to further explore this amazing adventure and would appreciate any advice and recommendations from you guys.

Some questions I have off the top of my head:
  • Do all bordello let you see the girls before you pick and pay or does it differ from place to place?
  • What are "bordello etiquette"? Is it considered bad manners to view line-up and leave because no girls suit your taste?
  • Should you always book before visiting a bordello? Best to call, text, WeChat?
  • I am interested in visiting RnT Massage next week? Could someone maybe explain the etiquette for these places. If you want say a BBBJ or B2B or some sort of "sexual" service, is the price included in the massage or do you pay on top. If you do pay on top, is there an industry standard price or does it differ place to place, girl to girl? On this same point, could someone maybe recommend a good massage place around CBD - Central/Surry Hills?
  • Specifically for this form, are there certain words/phrases I should avoid; need to be lowkey and discreet?

I am still learn how to use the forum so forgive me if there are mistakes. I'll be around so I'll see you on the battlefield brothers!

Good Night & Happy Hunting