Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wollongong hottest masseuse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lucky we have good Intel because I think everyone has given corrimal ago over the years and come up pineapples. But seems to be now a good hj shop with good girl, you'd never know if you weren't on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I commented quite some time ago that Queens was a goer... I've been going on and off for 4 or 5 years and always had success

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    I commented quite some time ago that Queens was a goer... I've been going on and off for 4 or 5 years and always had success
    Hi Essytee have you got B2B here?
    Which girl do you see?
    PM ME IF you don’t want to make public!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't get b2b mate, saw many different MLs.
    Haven't been there for some time now, so the girls I've seen have possibly moved on now.
    Am keen to revisit and see Sy from the recent feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Sarah at Queens Thai today. She's another looker on the same level as Sy. Very playful

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What days Sarah work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tues-friday and one of the weekend days I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to finally try both haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Give Blue Lotus a go at Fairy Meadow. I’ve seen two glamours there now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for my usual today with Sarah at Queens. No bbj today as the shop was too busy, but NHJ was good as always.
    Also seems to be a new girl working (maybe replacing Sy). Looked early 30's maybe late 20's, bit of a looker. I asked where Sy had gone and she wouldn't tell me haha I think trying to keep me from leaving.
    Interested to hear if anyone has seen the new girl, or where Sy moved to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    Went for my usual today with Sarah at Queens. No bbj today as the shop was too busy, but NHJ was good as always.
    Also seems to be a new girl working (maybe replacing Sy). Looked early 30's maybe late 20's, bit of a looker. I asked where Sy had gone and she wouldn't tell me haha I think trying to keep me from leaving.
    Thanks stupidpunt for your review always good to read and look at the options. Cheers brother

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    They told me SY was pregnant !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    They told me SY was pregnant !
    Ha ha which one of you dirty bastards did it! 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Ha ha which one of you dirty bastards did it! 😉
    My thoughts too...
    Out of interest, who is riding bareback with these girls? I have in the past but that was years ago. I'm a lot more careful these days. Waa thinking about it recently when getting a pussy slide at BL though... definitely a risk.

Who is the go-to service-wise at Blue Lotus?

Sorry, that should have started with...thanks for all the great work you all do with intel on the Gong. I am halfway between Sydney and Wollongong and have had some interesting punts in the Gong CBD over the last 3 years. It is nice to see there are some good looking options in the Northern suburbs. Could possibly combine a punt with a Bunnings run.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Sorry, that should have started with...thanks for all the great work you all do with intel on the Gong. I am halfway between Sydney and Wollongong and have had some interesting punts in the Gong CBD over the last 3 years. It is nice to see there are some good looking options in the Northern suburbs. Could possibly combine a punt with a Bunnings run.
    Hey bud tell us about your CBD punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a go with Sarah at Queens sarvo, rly disappointed. Rushed CHJ for a extra $20 more then normal and no other extras on offer, barely even a touch up. She took 5 phone calls during the hour - got 40mins of massage for my hour sesh. She said she might be leaving the shop at the end of this month. Maybe got in trouble for acting up, pregnant, or chasing more money - the girls seem to be moving around a lot.

Wasn't happy so went to 24 Auburn and saw Minnie. Decent enough but not my sort of thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BulliBlaster View Post
    Had a go with Sarah at Queens sarvo, rly disappointed. Rushed CHJ for a extra $20 more then normal and no other extras on offer, barely even a touch up. She took 5 phone calls during the hour - got 40mins of massage for my hour sesh. She said she might be leaving the shop at the end of this month. Maybe got in trouble for acting up, pregnant, or chasing more money - the girls seem to be moving around a lot.

Wasn't happy so went to 24 Auburn and saw Minnie. Decent enough but not my sort of thing
    Same for me yesterday. Gave her a second chance after disappointing first visit. She let me take her top off, undo her bra and then that was it. And then wanted $150. Bye Sarah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast