Thread: RnT that go straight to part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT that go straight to part 2

Hey gents! Sorry if this topic has already been covered in a previous thread but was wondering if people know which RnT places go straight to part 2 without asking. In my experience only MAC (Massage at central) and Saigon princess Bexley do they do this. I've tried Parramatta blossom massage and Sydney baby massage at Hargrave st and while they both do extras as many places do I've always been offered a massage first and I'm not sure if you ask you can go straight to part 2. I've been to Diva Body tone at Surry Hills as well but still some massage before part 2 really kicks off although I do hear they offer FS now so I can imagine the fun starts sooner.

Thanks in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Hey gents! Sorry if this topic has already been covered in a previous thread but was wondering if people know which RnT places go straight to part 2 without asking. In my experience only MAC (Massage at central) and Saigon princess Bexley do they do this. I've tried Parramatta blossom massage and Sydney baby massage at Hargrave st and while they both do extras as many places do I've always been offered a massage first and I'm not sure if you ask you can go straight to part 2. I've been to Diva Body tone at Surry Hills as well but still some massage before part 2 really kicks off although I do hear they offer FS now so I can imagine the fun starts sooner.

Thanks in advance!
    Regardless of shop, with regulars there’s never really a part 1 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I confirm, most times even if I am new at a place if you talk nicely they are happy to start with part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    I confirm, most times even if I am new at a place if you talk nicely they are happy to start with part 2.
    Can you share your shops with part 2?
    Unable to see any of your reviews
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kind of like the build up, so at least a little part 1 is in order

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    I kind of like the build up, so at least a little part 1 is in order
    Same
    For me I like a good hard massage before getting into the fun part.
    However I did have a quick straight to part 2 after 10nins massage
    Lovely Thai girl at seven hills unfortunately she doesn't work there anymore but she would massage me then touch me under, work her hands on my balls and ass. Got my hard, the girl got me to flip over right away.
    However I think she just wanted to get me off asap for her next client

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The more competitive the shop is the more likely this will happen, take Artarmon for example

Just go to a brothel if you want that. I actually go to RnT for the massage and slow build up to part 2/part 3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    I always go to do Part 2 straight no matter which shop I go to.

Just tell the girls nicely what you want and how much you offer.

If you're presentable and clean and have sufficient fund to be generous normally the girl won't refuse you.

Money talks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The building up of a good part 1 when trying a new girl/establishment is all part of the fun. The memorable girls, the legends, they make this almost as much fun as what is to follow...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. The legends do this very well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The building up of a good part 1 when trying a new girl/establishment is all part of the fun. The memorable girls, the legends, they make this almost as much fun as what is to follow...
    Exactly as my thoughts
    Those fun parts, asking for extras and the moment of clothes off are the highlight

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most MLs are lazy, they will happily bypass what little effort they need to make in massaging you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I guess every one have their own style...My build up is to massage the girls. I'm not very good at it but if girls give good compliments back then u know u doing the right...nd before u know it massage turn in to b2b , catbath nd licking pussy with any luck.
    That's the excitement I prefered for a Build up.
    I do it with regular nd new grl...sometimes my ml regular do to me change routine etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The build up is definitely part of it for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm straight into part 2. If I wanted a massage I goto a massage place where I can claim health rebate. It's cheaper as there are no tips involved

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Op, just ask politely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The trouble, for me, is that every single girl no matter how beautiful, rude, naked, happy and amenable is that they never get me as horny as my legit Thai massage lady does. The girls think the occasional grab at your cock is is turn on when edging is the joy or teasing if you like. My newly discovered enjoyment of CBJs tends to make the girls go hard and fast to finish with little seduction or teasing. Maybe back to slow BtB for me.