Thread: C Elsa - cold never bothered me anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Elsa - cold never bothered me anyway

Saw Elsa on one of thse past cold wet shitty nights I would recommend her but there's enough around shes a no repeat for me

Doesn't look anything like the photos but she is attractive, small busty tight body. Profile says young, younger than me haha but not under 25 i feel. She has had light work done, breasts and maybe face as well. She and new girl Sunny probably the best 2 Cantonese speakers that I've tried for the HK guys. I think her English is OK also.

Not a negative but her positioning in sex wasn't suitable to me. She did cg lying on top of me to lick my ear so ruled out playing with those lovely breasts. Then in Mish she pulled me in on top of her, seems she favours gfe wifey fucking. In fairness to her she is accommodating I'm sure she would have changed had i suggested so.

Highlight of the session though is her bbbj. For me I don't have the miles to be a ginza expert but the benchmark for me was always c shella. For those that tried her I would say Elsa is shellas 師妹. Same style very good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Sounds good to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Saw Elsa on one of thse past cold wet shitty nights I would recommend her but there's enough around shes a no repeat for me

Doesn't look anything like the photos but she is attractive, small busty tight body. Profile says young, younger than me haha but not under 25 i feel. She has had light work done, breasts and maybe face as well. She and new girl Sunny probably the best 2 Cantonese speakers that I've tried for the HK guys. I think her English is OK also.

Not a negative but her positioning in sex wasn't suitable to me. She did cg lying on top of me to lick my ear so ruled out playing with those lovely breasts. Then in Mish she pulled me in on top of her, seems she favours gfe wifey fucking. In fairness to her she is accommodating I'm sure she would have changed had i suggested so.

Highlight of the session though is her bbbj. For me I don't have the miles to be a ginza expert but the benchmark for me was always c shella. For those that tried her I would say Elsa is shellas 師妹. Same style very good
    That's promising.
    Shella was one of the best.

Does she DFK ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she okay with cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    light kissing fine, she doesn't turn her head but doesn't really get involved either so I didnt bother
    cim ok well at least she offered to me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    "cold never bothered me anyway".... I see what you did there! 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol nice phrasing going on in here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    Lol nice phrasing going on in here
    Yeah I thought "do you want to take my semen?" might be a bit much