Thread: Beyond the point of no return with HJs/NHJs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Beyond the point of no return with HJs/NHJs

I've been punting for years now and normally i found great excitement, value and pleasure for just a HJ happy ending at a ML shop.

I've done the many things beyond HJs when it was offered but normally this would be enough.

But lately, i don't know if its an age thing or its my brain becoming used to HJs i would at bare minimum have to get an NHJ to get across the line.
    My dick would be so sore after a session too, no matter how soft or slow the technique or which ML i see. Sometimes when i get a thrasher i would even develop a small tear just under the tip and it puts me off going back for a while.

Today i had a really lucky punt, with a gorgeous Thai ML babe. Like kind of refreshing to not get asian ML MILFs, especially in my area. Great face, bod, butt and breasts. She was really into, rubbed her shaven vag on my fingers to encourage me whislt my other hand grabbing some boob. Fuck it was a hot sesh, but god damn i really wanted more from her but couldnt. Got over the line with the NHJ, had one of those painful sex headaches to boot, my dick is sore right now and even though i came im just not satisified.

Decided now that my punts must have a hands free part 2 or just go straight to part 3 from now on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I've been punting for years now and normally i found great excitement, value and pleasure for just a HJ happy ending at a ML shop.

I've done the many things beyond HJs when it was offered but normally this would be enough.

But lately, i don't know if its an age thing or its my brain becoming used to HJs i would at bare minimum have to get an NHJ to get across the line.
    My dick would be so sore after a session too, no matter how soft or slow the technique or which ML i see. Sometimes when i get a thrasher i would even develop a small tear just under the tip and it puts me off going back for a while.

Today i had a really lucky punt, with a gorgeous Thai ML babe. Like kind of refreshing to not get asian ML MILFs, especially in my area. Great face, bod, butt and breasts. She was really into, rubbed her shaven vag on my fingers to encourage me whislt my other hand grabbing some boob. Fuck it was a hot sesh, but god damn i really wanted more from her but couldnt. Got over the line with the NHJ, had one of those painful sex headaches to boot, my dick is sore right now and even though i came im just not satisified.

Decided now that my punts must have a hands free part 2 or just go straight to part 3 from now on.
    I understand exactly what you are on about.

I have had a fairly regular chinese ML who When ever I see her turns me on that just pussy rubbing is not enough, I have to plow my way directly into her.
    The last few times after pounding her for a good 10 minutes with the condom she supplies I have had her change over to a "Moments" and continued on. But even after another 10 minutes I still haven't been able to cum though I have gotten so close. By this time I have started to get sore and today I just ripped off the condom and went bareback. She just said please don't cum in me and I said, but thats what going to happen, just say stop if its a no go. So after another 10 minutes I emptied a full load into her and she was saying, more , more please.

So was I really satisfied ? I was sore as hell and hardening up again, But just ended up leaving. Afterwards I am thinking was it worth it ? I will probably have a sore dick for the next few days but I am already to creampie her again. Oh, yes she complained afterwards that I creampied her, but as I said, she never actually to stop as she was also cumming so hard at that point.

So do I bother with ML's or just go straight to WL's ?
    Well most WL's wont let you creampie, but ML's you have a greater chance..

Banned
    NO PAIN NO GAIN.

A friend because of his built has to have a whole blue pill to function. I only need 1/4 of it. That causes him lots of problem e.g. heart palpitation, headache, flushing etc.

Doctor advises him to stop it to avoid the risk of heart attack.

He is off punting and takes up fishing and flying a drone camera and saves some money from punting in the process.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    NO PAIN NO GAIN.

A friend because of his built has to have a whole blue pill to function. I only need 1/4 of it. That causes him lots of problem e.g. heart palpitation, headache, flushing etc.

Doctor advises him to stop it to avoid the risk of heart attack.

He is off punting and takes up fishing and flying a drone camera and saves some money from punting in the process.
    If you told me it was raining I would have to go outside and check........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brave to go BBFS ! Stay safe guys