Thread: Angel (Thai)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Angel (Thai)

I ducked in. I didn’t have long but thought I’d drop in anyway. I didn’t have a booking but the girls here are normally good. I asked for 30mins, which was $90.

Waited in the room and Angel came up. She’s Thai. She’s got a good figure.
    I had a quick shower and then started the massage. She climbed on top. After a while she took her dress off for a body to body. I didn’t need to prompt. She got baby powder. She has big enhanced boobs and big nipples. It was very relaxing to feel her breasts slide on my body. After a little while I turned order. She asked if wanted a blowjob or just a happy ending. I opted for the blowjob. She looked for oil but couldn’t find any and gave up and just put a condom on. She has a really nice figure and ass. She let me touch her pussy. I had a great view of her ass whilst she sucked on me. She’d take it to the back of her throat and after a while I started hammering away at her mouth pussy. She’d drool a little which is hot.

I asked for sex but she said no. But she did a pussy slide, which was just as good. I had her lean forward so I could play with her boobs. After not long she had me cumming. Very satisfying. She took the condom off and cleaned me a little. She had a shower first and then I had one. I tipped her $50. We said our good byes.

She had good service and she looks familiar. She looks like one of the Thai twins from Ryde but it’s been a long time so I could be wrong.

Thanks baby for visiting Angel
    Thanks for your compliments and please come again

Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Does she do oral pleasures without the rain coat?