Thread: Sexy Sarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy Sarah

Was checking out the roster on we chat yesterday and asked a question about a photo I thought was Emma wearing a strap on
    Tiffany asked if I wanted to make a booking I said unfortunately I couldn’t get there on the day but asked about who was on today Tuesday
    Was told a new girl Sarah was starting I said I would be more than happy to see her
    I was explained that Sarah was young and of mixed cultures including Russian
    Today I arrived was greeted by Mia who asked if I was the 2hr booking for Sarah yes I am I replied
    There stood this absolutely gorgeous full figured woman long black hair and a beautiful smiling face
    Sarah lead me to the room paid for 2hrs
    Tiffany comes in and gives me change saying Sarah hasn’t mastered DTM
    Well the next 2 hours where delightful nice massage techniques and very skilled at prostrate massage and a lovely body slide
    Very open and friendly and easy to talk with
    I have to say Sarah has the best set of breasts I’ve had the pleasures of seeing and playing with
    I had Sarah edge me for 30min and her handy work was sensational I finished up blowing my load all over and between her tits
    See you next week Sarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. what's the price for 1hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    I met young busty Sarah yesterday at Randwick shop. Shop’s photo make no good to her, she looks lovely busty white skin Eurasian alike.
    Too many girls on my list, will come to see Sarah on my next DTM routines 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good details of Sarah
    What’s her roster?

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E Sarah working today,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E Sarah working tomorrow,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E Sarah working today,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services

Shop Owner