Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai ladyboys in industry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they have gone all out and had there cock removed then I would class them as female and wouldn't bother me if they looked good. If they still have a cock then I consider them still male and would not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    If they have gone all out and had there cock removed then I would class them as female and wouldn't bother me if they looked good. If they still have a cock then I consider them still male and would not go there.
    Stop hating on trans

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    That sounds like an invasion of privacy, most shops probably won't go down that path
    Mate! it’s sickening coming from a straight guy. Why cunt these LB be honest upfront of their title? it’s not about privacy but makes me vomit. imagine they go into Female change room? isn’t that privacy of women? i dont classify LB as women but born as Male.

Banned
    Females are born with 2 X chromosomes. Males are born with an X and Y chromosome. Removing a penis and testicles won't change their biological features. They're still male with X and Y chromosomes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We've had this conversation before and it's not that simple. You can have XXY for example, it is called Klinefelter Syndrome and as many as 1 in 500 males have it. There is XYY as well. There is also Swyer syndrome where each cell has an x and a y chromosome but the external genitalia, and some internal structures, are female. The old "XX is female XY is male" line is outdated.
    On the subject of trans entering female bathrooms, the vast majority of women are far more accepting than the males seem to be, and if they don't have a problem with it then really I don't see why we should.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Honestly there is plenty of information out there, if trans is not for you, just say it's not for you, I'm not particularly interested myself, BUT don't hide behind outdated thinking and stereotypes that have been scientifically disproven.
    If footballers like Dean Laidley, who was tough as nails and would have put most of you through a brick wall on a football field, can come out as trans and be accepted by the majority of his former team mates and opponents, then I really don't see why others have a problem...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t know any ladyboys or any post op transgender women, but I’d be surprised if they thought of themselves as men. Women aren’t always wet, not every vagina is going to feel amazing for you, some women don’t have wide hips, and sometimes sex with a stranger is crap. Be respectful of whoever is sharing their time and their body with you. Avoiding all Thai women because you fear you might be kissing someone who other people used to think was a man is just silly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Honestly there is plenty of information out there, if trans is not for you, just say it's not for you, I'm not particularly interested myself, BUT don't hide behind outdated thinking and stereotypes that have been scientifically disproven.
    If footballers like Dean Laidley, who was tough as nails and would have put most of you through a brick wall on a football field, can come out as trans and be accepted by the majority of his former team mates and opponents, then I really don't see why others have a problem...
    This is what I don't get. Dean still has a cock and fucks his girlfriend with his cock.But wants to be accepeted as a Women ??? If he cut off his dick and got a Vagina, had sex with men then I can understand. But as he is, I say he is a man who like to dress up as a women.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whats rhe wide hips reference?do wide hipped girls feel different.

Most pussies to me feel the same with the occasional one that is different.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BJandmee View Post
    I met Dean earlier this year in a bar in Hua Hin Thailand.
    Hard to meet a happier nicer person, relaxed and happy in themselves with their hard life decisions.

She/He was in a no judgement place, finally it seemed living life as wanted.
    Awesome. Figured out who they are and are going about living their happiest life. What anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I personally have nothing against them. I just can't make myself desire them, that's all.

In both my encounters with them, I never asked for my money back once I realised she was a post-op. I tried to make it work, but it's impossible. The same as asking me to fuck a pork-chop 90 year old lady. My dick would shrivel up like a frightened turtle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Can you explain what artificial means?
    Like a fleshlight?
    hey man.

it just didnt feel like a warm, tight, wet pussy should feel. felt like a silicone mould that when you went past the lips, it was just an empty storage room lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone came across any ladyboy/ post-op ML in popular shops like (200, sbm, MAC, Drummoyne and other Popular shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes - Mali Mali in Chatswood have TS in disguise.

Turned up today, was asked 'female' or 'male'? Asked for female and told to wait 5 minutes for new girl to return from lunch.

I nude up on the table, she arrives and when I flip I can see she's a TS.

Got up and left.

Banned
    I fkn hate them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Yes - Mali Mali in Chatswood have TS in disguise.

Turned up today, was asked 'female' or 'male'? Asked for female and told to wait 5 minutes for new girl to return from lunch.

I nude up on the table, she arrives and when I flip I can see she's a TS.

Got up and left.
    Pre-op?

I would've left in two conditions:
    - Pre-op, no matter how womanly she looks
    - Still looks like a male pretending to be female even if it's post-op

Only once in my punting life I banged a post-op without realising at first. She was a private without verified photos but sent me her actual photo wearing the exact same lingerie. No deep voice, silicone racks and looks very much like Southeast Asian although can't tell if she's Thai. Offered me BBFS with creampie, I was happy to take up the offer.

Only thing I can tell is different from doing DATY and BBFS with an actual woman is how the vagina feels like. The inner walls of a female vagina is usually very soft probably due to its natural properties of constant moisturization, hence the reason why many blokes experience premature ejaculations during BBFS because it feels like our dick is being stimulated by a strange sensation.

With a post-op, DATY feels different. It's like licking an outer skin minus the saltiness, meaning that the walls are rough. Even when they lube up their vagina during BBFS you feel like you're fucking an older MILF who can't get wet, it gets a little rough after a few thrusts. And I doubt they can control their Kegels to tighten their vagina.

Then again it took me no time and I creampied her. It took me a while after the visit to recollect my experience and think what if she was actually a post-op. I don't actively look out for post-op TS as I have no interest in the person's actual gender but if there's another out there who actually look like a real woman and is offering BBFS for a fair price I don't mind having another go.

I also realised that with the post-op TS, she wasn't in a rush to flush her vagina out after I creampied her. Usually many WLs who offer BBFS would normally run to the bathroom and spend several minutes trying to flush out your cum. She just wiped herself off with wet wipes and gave me a massage until time is up. I guess she was just waiting for my cum to trickle down naturally.
    Last edited by JohnJones; 02-01-2023 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Additional info

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Speaking of LBs. Was coming home from dinner and jumped into a lift with a hot looking tall, leggy Thai. Very slim with no boobs to speak of, hair dyed blonde. She was with her BF and another girl friend. I've been burnt by so many LBs with the same build and look around the City that my first thought was she must have be an LB.

So when her friend said something to her, I was expecting the reply to come with a deep voice, but no... It was the sweetest feminine voice you can imagine.

I looked closer at her and realized she's a genuine hot leggy Thai, but too late, she'd reached her floor and I missed the chance to ogle more at her! FFS, it's all so confusing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Different mainly in that in my head; I was thinking that this was a she/ he. Pussy was not as tight as one would like, also as mentioned not wet, needed lubing. I sense she also noticed my suspicion.
    Will be extra careful booking thais from now, booked this one from pics
    well??? link us the pics

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you unknowingly end up with ladyboy and have a wonderful time then just see it as the punting gods giving you something you would never have willingly chosen.
    They have forced you out of your narrow box and given you something different and wonderful.
    Sometimes to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to ecstasy, nirvana, joy, bliss, epiphany etc.
    Relax. It doesn't make you a poof.
    Enjoy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast