Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    This is not new
    Tudor Court one night back in the 80s
    This gorgeous creature was just not quite right
    So I asked…the response … please don’t tell anyone
    So I didn’t… until now
    Best tits… best BBBJ… chalked it up to experience
    Red and Black Lingerie got me in
    Well that's let the cat out of the bag LV!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just putting it out there for those boys who have had intimacy with a ladyboy after the transition. One of the techniques employed, and I believe is the prevailing practice, is to use skin and tissue from her own penis to construct the vagina.

Look it up but beware of the images if you can’t cope.

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Just putting it out there for those boys who have had intimacy with a ladyboy after the transition. One of the techniques employed, and I believe is the prevailing practice, is to use skin and tissue from her own penis to construct the vagina.

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    They use everything from the penis to the scrotum. I think the scrotum skin is used to make the outer labia. But you're spot on bro, it is essentially fucking another dick.

In my 1 encounter with a post op where I went through the sesh to completion, I twigged within the first 1 minute of stepping into the room that she was a he. I immediately asked for and finished in anal.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Not tried yet

A giveaway is the adam’s apple, bigger hands, deeper voice and sometimes a penis.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed LBs aren't everyone's cup of tea, and it'd be better if this were disclosed beforehand.

Let people be called whatever sex they want to be.
    Life is hard enough, at least let people be who they want to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you unknowingly end up with ladyboy and have a wonderful time then just see it as the punting gods giving you something you would never have willingly chosen.
    They have forced you out of your narrow box and given you something different and wonderful.
    Sometimes to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to ecstasy, nirvana, joy, bliss, epiphany etc.
    Relax. It doesn't make you a poof.
    Enjoy!
    Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year ��������
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They use everything from the penis to the scrotum. I think the scrotum skin is used to make the outer labia. But you're spot on bro, it is essentially fucking another dick.

In my 1 encounter with a post op where I went through the sesh to completion, I twigged within the first 1 minute of stepping into the room that she was a he. I immediately asked for and finished in anal.
    Good to hear all those precious bits are not being wasted. The world needs more recycling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.Ye
    Yeah..,and for the LB the money is in the bank. "Thanks for Cumming Daaarrrrrling"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.
    Guys don't accidentally fall for ladyboys, they know exactly what they're looking for in Thailand and they go get it ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Guys don't accidentally fall for ladyboys, they know exactly what they're looking for in Thailand and they go get it ..
    I guess "any port in a storm".And to their mates back home"what people don't know..... don't hurt them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it would be good if the shop would inform the customer before hand the a ML is ladyboy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It nearly happened with me once in Philippines and Laos. The Philippines I was on a work trip to Cebu and went to the club near the hotel. This girl was tall and with big D size tits. I started taking and in the conversation she told me she’s a LB. I still was going ahead hoping to get a bj for the experience as I am Not into anal. Walked to the hotel room. Inside the room this LB did not want me to wear a dome. I was not going to risk any infections as I read somewhere chances of STI are more in gay men. She got pushed off and left. I think I was lucky as this LB did not try to scam me.

Second time was in a bar in Laos. This is a pick up spot for WL in Vientiane. Again a tall girl with nice features and I started taking. Then some of the girls next to her had a strange laugh. I tried to ask her if she was a LB which she denied. The waiter bringing drinks confirmed for me and I had to go find another spot. What a shame as I like my girls tall and slim.

I'll say, there's a higher likelihood of taller girls being LBs. It's one of the signs I look out for. Really unfortunate because I too like taller, slim and leggy girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'll say, there's a higher likelihood of taller girls being LBs. It's one of the signs I look out for. Really unfortunate because I too like taller, slim and leggy girls.
    Yes that’s true. I find them most attractive untill the time they start speaking. Can’t stand the coarse masculine voice coming out of a pretty girl.

One of the guys I was working with who travelled to Asia regularly also said these days there are procedures to remove the Adam’s Apple. So looking at the neck is not that reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Yes that’s true. I find them most attractive untill the time they start speaking. Can’t stand the coarse masculine voice coming out of a pretty girl.

One of the guys I was working with who travelled to Asia regularly also said these days there are procedures to remove the Adam’s Apple. So looking at the neck is not that reliable.
    At the moment, the voice is the only outwardly visible sign we can rely on. But who knows, they might be able to overcome that eventually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are dozens of signs if u pay attention.
    My only prob with a sex change gal is that she cannot respond like someone with the original bits does.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For those who aren't sure what a hot post-op ladyboy looks like:
    https://www.instagram.com/yositaofficial_24/ <-- This is a Sydney based trans. No hiding - she advertises on her instagram that she won the Miss Trans Universe in Thailand 2019.
    I do not know if she is a working girl - if anyone can give me a link (private or shop), I might take a dive and let you know. I do know 100% that in various posts she is seen with at least 3 post-ops that advertise on E&B.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose a ladyboy would give a good blowjob. They know what excites them and in turn do the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    For those who aren't sure what a hot post-op ladyboy looks like:
    https://www.instagram.com/yositaofficial_24/ <-- This is a Sydney based trans. No hiding - she advertises on her instagram that she won the Miss Trans Universe in Thailand 2019.
    I do not know if she is a working girl - if anyone can give me a link (private or shop), I might take a dive and let you know. I do know 100% that in various posts she is seen with at least 3 post-ops that advertise on E&B.
    The only way they can earn the money to fund their lavish lifestyles is to sell their “pussies”. Of course she is a WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I’m faced with a suspected ladyboy, I’d turn her over and go anal without question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast