Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thai ladyboys in industry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    it would be good if the shop would inform the customer before hand the a ML is ladyboy.
    Riverwood 256. Wednesday and Sunday
    Ladyboy Lina. All up on the roster. Good luck 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Would be good to see more parlours having a mix of ladies and ladyboys to choose from....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Artamon126, find a girl name Taiya. They don’t advertise her as ladyboy. But her body and services is memorable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they both, the one at Artarmon 126 and the one at Riverwood, both pre-op or post- op Ladyboys?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Are they both, the one at Artarmon 126 and the one at Riverwood, both pre-op or post- op Ladyboys?
    Taiya Artamon126 is post-op, she also works elsewhere but I can’t remember it on top of my head. I met her last time on Friday, but check their schedule before visit to ensure she will be there

https://www.thephuketnews.com/bangla...ered-86335.php

Interesting update. I've also heard whispers of a ladyboy crime ring in Pattaya behind robberies, dr*gging customers and running scams.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ra-el Post Op at N5M but has lived as a chick 99% of life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Where did you get that fact from ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    everytime a "straight" dude has sex with a tranny either intentionally or by mistake it's one small step for one man but one large step for mankind. Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a fs session for the first time with a ladyboy today. Best of both worlds, they know how to give a good BJ and they do anal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Taiya Artamon126 is post-op, she also works elsewhere but I can’t remember it on top of my head. I met her last time on Friday, but check their schedule before visit to ensure she will be there
    I recent encountered a post-op ladyboy masseuse in the city. who was only working for a just a few days it seems. I was everything offered except her pussy which was still too new.
    First time being freely offered anal by an ML. Unfortunately not even a show in the place so gave it a miss.

Went back a few day and mamsan said she was only doing a few days before moving on and was no longer there (sniff).

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    So she had the sex change when she was a few months old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Artamon126, find a girl name Taiya. They don’t advertise her as ladyboy. But her body and services is memorable
    Apologies for going off on a tangent, but what sort of services? Reason I ask is that I only went to 126 a couple of times and didn’t get anything beyond NHJ from I think Renee. I thought I read somewhere that the mamasan really discouraged anything more, so I never went back despite from very nice looking ladies (and LBs by the sound of it!) If the full menu is available, hopefully not just from the LB, and is not frowned upon, then I would return. It was very clean, had a shower, and felt comfortable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Apologies for going off on a tangent, but what sort of services? Reason I ask is that I only went to 126 a couple of times and didn’t get anything beyond NHJ from I think Renee. I thought I read somewhere that the mamasan really discouraged anything more, so I never went back despite from very nice looking ladies (and LBs by the sound of it!) If the full menu is available, hopefully not just from the LB, and is not frowned upon, then I would return. It was very clean, had a shower, and felt comfortable.
    Give the place a miss , it's not for you, I have been a customer from the start of my rent a woman career, not for a while now, had some great times there but the best ladies have gone except for one which I'll keep to myself it's always been just a rnt, as far as the ladyboy (dude) goes just go for it, if you want success put the hard yards in like most people........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reply, nope not after the LB, not my thing, it was more the shop in general. Had it confirmed, I don’t need to go back. Onward and upward

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    YMMV mate, the more you invest time and repeat customer, then you have higher chance to secure more services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    So she had the sex change when she was a few months old?
    Tah Boleh Jadi

"as a chick" not "was a chick"

Very effeminate young lad.....

Banned
    There’s a definite market. Plenty of guys would like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nancy 9 inch at Darlinghurst

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234