Thread: Sampling all the ML/WLs a shop has to offer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sampling all the ML/WLs a shop has to offer

Smaller shops may only have 2 ladies. Most shops appear to have a stable of around 6 ladies on a rotating roster. Larger establishments have 10+ ladies available.

Given the time, money and opportunity required, has anyone sampled ALL the available ladies a shop has on their roster? If so, name the shop(s) you've been able to conquer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully the shop does the right thing and puts their name on the wall

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't think I achieved it but the closest I would have gone would have been:
    22 Rydalmere, waaay back 10 years ago under Roger, gave it a really good shake (I saw at least 20 girls there)
    And Saigon Princess, at one stage I think there was only 1 girl on their then current roster who I hadn't seen.
    There might be others I can't think of right now. Definitely harder to do these days now that a lot more shops only have girls work 1 day a week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Hopefully the shop does the right thing and puts their name on the wall
    The shop hangs my photo on the wall in their reception area. But the punters thought I was the Dalai Lama.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The shop hangs my photo on the wall in their reception area. But the punters thought I was the Dalai Lama.
    More like the village idiot, you are about as funny as a burning orphanage, stick to your fish you dope....Total BS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That made me laugh. Its an admirable goal, a time consuming and 3xpensive one I suspect. For those who may attempt it, may the force be with you...

Banned
    Not a good idea. Don't shops put photos of offenders or guys who are banned from seeing their girls in their reception area? 🙄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I keep working away at the list of 14 burwood but they keep adding new girls on the list gets longer and longer
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's actually not that difficult as the shops with a smaller roster.

If you have been through the roster then your obviously known to the Mamasan and I find then that you will be contacted when they have somebody new for you to sample and to vary the scenery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen 9 different girls at 227 NSM, but some have left since I started, as dotcumdotinyou said it can be hard to keep up with popular shops, but I keep a wishlist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has some advantages from past experience for visiting the same shop over and over.
    You will get a loyalty bonus of sorts after a while.
    Benefits ive found is, even if the girl is booked, the shop will move the other guys booking so shes avail for the time you want.
    Ive had the odd free massage esp when they are not been busy that day, normally offered around 7-10pm times. Shop fees waived but still need to tip.
    On your part It does mean you have to go same shop 2-3 times a week.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    I
    Benefits ive found is, even if the girl is booked, the shop will move the other guys booking so shes avail for the time you want.
    That explains the common complaint here "I made a booking with a girl, but when I got there she was with someone else"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Smaller shops may only have 2 ladies. Most shops appear to have a stable of around 6 ladies on a rotating roster. Larger establishments have 10+ ladies available.

Given the time, money and opportunity required, has anyone sampled ALL the available ladies a shop has on their roster? If so, name the shop(s) you've been able to conquer.
    What achievement would that be ? For the sake of trying ALL the girls, I don’t mind that, if they are all naturally busty, but seriously , only the best will do. And also, unless you can have unrestricted time to visit the shop 7 days a week, you got to miss someone, especially on the weekends .

I’ll be most gratefully and feel blessed if I could simply just try all the busty girls !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What achievement would that be ? For the sake of trying ALL the girls, I don’t mind that, if they are all naturally busty, but seriously , only the best will do. And also, unless you can have unrestricted time to visit the shop 7 days a week, you got to miss someone, especially on the weekends .

I’ll be most gratefully and feel blessed if I could simply just try all the busty girls !
    Achievement? Yes to some extent, it is. However, it's more curiosity. Wanting to know what each lady has to offer in terms of physical attributes, chemistry, looks/attraction, services and/or anything else that matters to each punter. Additionally, without sampling the rest, how'd you know which is the best?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    That explains the common complaint here "I made a booking with a girl, but when I got there she was with someone else"!!
    Haha, if this is happening too often, my advice to counter this is if you are desperate to see a certain girl, get there before the other guy, just say u have a booking with X girl and the mamasan will go , “oh you are ‘John’ and just play along. If you are a regular of the girl, she will most likely stay with you, even when the other guy comes in 5 mins later.
    This only normally works if 1. The shop is not familiar with you , b) the shop has 1 person taking bookings and a different person at reception.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone experience with massage shops or brothels calling you back if they don't answer your call?
    I'm curious do they save your number on their business phones or work phones with a contact name "do not answer/banned" "or "best boy number 1"or something.

I was speaking to ml and she was telling me customers book her but don't show up. Wasting her time cause she doesn't get paid if she waits
    I mentioned why not call or text back? Cause I'm thinking like every other business they call to see if you're coming yeah?
    She goes the business has a policy of not calling customers back if they make a booking cause there was some issues with customers getting super pissed and it was a headache for the mamasan. So if they don't come it's their lost. It also got me thinking do wl/ml get along? Would they get jelaous if certain wl/ml get all the bookings so they sabotage and put fake bookings so they see no one? I digress
    Anyways after she told me that, the other day I called up the shop to make a booking however they must be busy so I missed call.
    It wasn't 30mins later they returned my call and asked if I wanted a booking. I was impressed they called me back. Thinking back now I have been going to that shop regularly on different days and have tried at least one different girls on those days.
    I wouldn't say I conquered it but the mamasan seem happy and want to small talk despite me wanting to leave after the session.
    This is at Blacktown near the hospital.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Anyone experience with massage shops or brothels calling you back if they don't answer your call?
    I'm curious do they save your number on their business phones or work phones with a contact name "do not answer/banned" "or "best boy number 1"or something.

I was speaking to ml and she was telling me customers book her but don't show up. Wasting her time cause she doesn't get paid if she waits
    I mentioned why not call or text back? Cause I'm thinking like every other business they call to see if you're coming yeah?
    She goes the business has a policy of not calling customers back if they make a booking cause there was some issues with customers getting super pissed and it was a headache for the mamasan. So if they don't come it's their lost. It also got me thinking do wl/ml get along? Would they get jelaous if certain wl/ml get all the bookings so they sabotage and put fake bookings so they see no one? I digress
    Anyways after she told me that, the other day I called up the shop to make a booking however they must be busy so I missed call.
    It wasn't 30mins later they returned my call and asked if I wanted a booking. I was impressed they called me back. Thinking back now I have been going to that shop regularly on different days and have tried at least one different girls on those days.
    I wouldn't say I conquered it but the mamasan seem happy and want to small talk despite me wanting to leave after the session.
    This is at Blacktown near the hospital.
    Yep Ive had callbacks via messaging services esp, Wechat.
    This happens at the busy shops where they are either busy, Or want to cram in bookings.
    Mostly for last minute bookings when we agreed on time and they want me to double confirm even tho im already making my way there!