Thread: Any reviews on this private lady

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any reviews on this private lady

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had been to see this private lady. At least the ad is honest with her age but the male username (Edward) concerns me. The person is replying to me with the number listed in the ad. Thanks in advance.

If no reviews, I’ll try and do an after report.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-40-years.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d be scared for her to turnaround

40, oral, no fs but ca talk about extras

No thanks but why interested with other options out there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE= No thanks but why interested with other options out there?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I like to find a private who not only provides options but also gives a decent massage. In my experience, I found that most of the private ladies I’ve visited who advertised their age as 35 or above tend to provide decent massages and vfm (e.g., Mila, Jenny).

Or it could be that I know I won’t be disappointed if an older lady opens the door instead of the hot petite 25 year old model I saw in the ad 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyDidIWait View Post
    Good question. I like to find a private who not only provides options but also gives a decent massage. In my experience, I found that most of the private ladies I’ve visited who advertised their age as 35 or above tend to provide decent massages and vfm (e.g., Mila, Jenny).

Or it could be that I know I won’t be disappointed if an older lady opens the door instead of the hot petite 25 year old model I saw in the ad ��
    Hi mate - I sent you a PM

Junior Member(有D料到)

Or it could be that I know I won’t be disappointed if an older lady opens the door instead of the hot petite 25 year old model I saw in the ad ��
    Exactly right my opinion is the same.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi WhyDidiWait, I’ve been wondering about service of Mila. Can you shoot me a PM to me about her if you don’t mind?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu a View Post
    Hi WhyDidiWait, I’ve been wondering about service of Mila. Can you shoot me a PM to me about her if you don’t mind?
    Tried to pm you but system having trouble recognising your user name.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Turns out Lisa has been in the game for a while. She used to advertise as Amy at Sunnybank Hills about 5 years ago.

She gives a very hard massage and is very friendly. Probably mid 40/ but still a great body (in my opinion).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tip. I need a good solid massage. How much for extras?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be honest, I don’t know. I was in shock as she recognised me when I first walked in the door and I was trying to picture when I met her…until she explained and after I paid standard cause that’s all I carried.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Turns out Lisa has been in the game for a while. She used to advertise as Amy at Sunnybank Hills about 5 years ago.

She gives a very hard massage and is very friendly. Probably mid 40/ but still a great body (in my opinion).
    Is that the very small Amy who worked out of a house in Bywood St? She had a very large table & her massages were extremely firm?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. That’a her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thankyou for that